Women's Health Community
what are the odds?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what are the odds?

i've had the mirena IUD since nov 2011, my periods stopped around the beginning of february, about 4 weeks ago i got  a couple of really weird stabbing/sharp cramping pains, they only lasted 20-40 seconds at least. But now i feel sick, i have cravings for some foods, im always really tired, and my weight has gone up by 3/4 pounds, any chance i'm pregnant? so worried!
Tags: mirena pregnant, Weight, pregnant, worried, Period, TIRED
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2088407_tn?1333849575
Oh dear, the mirena IUD. I had this too about 6 months ago. I never stopped bleeding and I ended up getting a terrible infection and my left fallopian tube is engorged and infected. I may need to have it removed.. I know it is from this because I never had a problem with my reproductive organs before. If you believe you can be pregnant because the IUD can go through the uterus, you need to go to the ER right now for ultrasound/CT scan. If you are pregnant or the IUD went through the uterus then you will need emergency surgery. Not saying you will, but it is very important you get this checked out. Listen to your body!

I wouldn't recommend mirena to my worst enemy and if I were you, I would have it removed. Totally your choice though! I hope everything turns out to be nothing! Take care
Blank
i'm going to the family planning clinic tomorrow, i checked the strings the other day, and could only feel one, but it felt as though it was embedded in body, it felt very strange!! 100% getting it removed as i have been feeling a weird pain today, which wasnt very nice!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank