what can be wrong
I'm 40 years old the last time i got my period was back on April 4, 2011 its now almost June 4 and no period yet my breast have been super tender i just had a blood test and it came back negative what can be wrong
Have you seen your gynecologist? Any chance your pregnant? What was the blood test for?
You could be going into perimenopause. Skipped periods and sore breasts are definitely signs that you're entering this fast paced and funfilled phase of your life. Have you experienced any hot flashes or night sweats as yet?

BUT........before we get into all this, you should see your gynecologist for a test that will tell them what your hormone levels are and that will indicate if you're heading into perimenopause.

See your gyno. I doubt there's anything wrong, just possibly perimenopause........and that not "wrong" at all.
Let us know what you find out, OK?
Peace
Greenlydia
There are a few things it could be. You should see your health care provider who can run some tests to figure out what is going on.
my blood test was to see if i was pregnant and to check the menopause levels but both came back negative, and no i have not been feeling with hot flashes or night sweat, i don't no i'm just worried, this had never happen to me
It may be time to see an endochronologist and have your thyroid checked. I'm surprised your gyno wouldn't have referred you to one. If your thyroid is out of whack, it can cause a great many symptoms.
Right now the only other thing I can think of that may be causing this is an overload of stress and anxiety..........a traumatic event. These can frequently cause an upset in our cycles.
After making the rounds of doctors and they find nothing physically wrong, I'd suggest some therapy to see it this isn't rooted in something psychological.
Don't stop being proactive in your health care. More and more it's up to us not accept a diagnosis of "I don't know."
I wish you the best and hope you will keep us all up to date on your search for an answer.
Peace
Greenlydia
thank you so much for your uplifting support well i did forget to mention to you that i do have thyroid problems but this has never happen to me where i miss my period, honestly it hurts me to think that i might be starting menopause although a couple of friends told me it doesn't happen just like that where you miss your period with no symptoms that it starts very slow not all of the sudden, i want one more child and so does my husband so we were trying so hard but I will let things takes its course,
if you have a history of thyroid problems then definitely get go see and endocrinologist to get you tsh, thyroglobulin, calcium, and glucose levels checked. my mom had been having problems with her thyroid for a long time but just ignored it then back in November was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. so definitely get it checked as early as possible. I know how hard it is to go through all that but it is worth it. I don't want anyone to have to go through everything my mom did. gob bless and bet of luck to you.
So women start menopause slowly...for others it happens abruptly. It varies from person to person.

My sister in law's symptoms were primarily emotional...she is normally and nice, outgoing gregarious person and she became HOSTILE...I mean MEAN. She thought she was losing her mind and it turned out it was just peri-menopause.

Definitely have a work up done on your thyroid.