what could it be

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

what could it be

I have had a sore throat back chest and rib pain a bad cough  with traces of blood when i cough been light headed and dizzy for almost 3 weeks now a week and a half ago i went to the hospital they said it was brocitis gave me antibiotics and cough syrup i finsihed all of it and still have all the symptoms and not getting any better     anty ideas on what it could be or home remedies or anything i could try???? any input wil help please and thankyou
Bronchitis is an acute inflammation of the air passages within the lungs. Symptoms of bronchitis include Cough that produces mucus, Soreness in the chest, Fatigue, Mild headache, Mild body aches, Low-grade fever, Watery eyes and Sore throat. Most cases of bronchitis are short-term and require nothing more than treatment of symptoms to relieve discomfort. Acetaminophen , aspirin, ibuprofen , or naproxen will help with fever and muscle aches. Drinking fluids is very important because fever causes the body to lose fluid faster. Humidifier can help decrease bronchial irritation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals