what does it mean when i bleed during sex?
hello, i'm 17 years old, and yes, sexually active, i have only had two guys all my life sexually. my boyfriend and i have had sex quite a bit, but the last time we had sex, he noticed there was blood, so at first i felt embarrassed because it could have been my period, and he was fine, and thought the same thing, but the thing is, after he left and i double checked, there was no blood, no signs of my period. what can this be? i'm scared and i also have been getting paranoid over pregnancy, because my period has skipped a month now which is weird, can someone please help me, thank you so much!
Well IF you skipped a month, have you taken a test? And sometimes I bleed from sex too. Sometimes something tears.
i had the same thing happen to me, after my and my boyfriend were done having sex i went pee and i wiped and nothing was on me of blood but there was blood on his penis so we thought it was my period mb getting ready but i havent had any signs of my period and i still havnt had any blood, im thinking im pretty sure that i am pregnant i think it is the implantation on my unterin wall from the last times we had sex of course. I hope this lets u know ur not alone and gives u something to think about.
Sounds like your boyfriend was just a lil rough this time.. It's really nothing to be concerned with. It happens more than you know (even with people that are well experienced with sex)..As far as the concern for pregnancy, you should be. Anytime you have unprotected sex your opening yourself up for pregnancy..You should consider birth control as well as using condoms. There are different types of birth control out there now that will not only prevent pregnancy but will also regulate your period. I'd advise that you take a test to rule out pregnancy if you are that concerned. Good luck!