what does it mean when the inside of your vagina hurts when you pee

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

well I been having this problem for a bout a week now....at first it started that i felt like going to pee, but i couldn't and when tried my vagina hurts....now i can pee, but the inside of my vagina hurts every time i do it....i don't want to worry, but i'm afraid of what can it be....so plz help
Tags: irritable
You may need to see a obgyn to confirm, but it sounds to me that you have a urinary track infection. I am 51/2 months pregnant, and get them all the time! I have your same symtoms (symptoms). Word of advice, drink lots of water and cranberry juice! I find that when I do (and this is what my doc tells me), it clears up the infection, and IF I keep up the drinking of water, it keeps me free of the infections! Hope this helps!  
Oh.... I forgot to ask? Is your vaginal area all irritated on the outside, any itching or burning, or bright red in color? This is usually how I know that I've got a UTI (Urinary Track Infection). These aren't anything harmful if you have them treated (usually my doc gives me an antibiotic). However, in pregnancy (are you expecting?), I am told that an untreated UTI can cause contractions and early birth. It may be that you have only a mere yeast infection, so have it checked out with a doc, okay???!!!
you may need to tell your mom or someone and they will take to to the doter or something you judt need to tell someone
it herts wen i pee and when i do pee its a dribble and i had a little bit of blood what is it i need 2 no im worryd :( and scared cuz i had unprotectid sex on the weekend :(
I am only 13. I haven't had sex. My stomach (especially in the lower part of it) It hurts when I pee and just out of no where sometimes. I don't know what to think. I don't go to the doctor. I've been taking pills ( ). I've had cough and a little bit of congestion. Every time I cough, it hurts my stomach from right above my bellybutton to all the way down to my "place". It hurts a lot. Sometimes it'll hurt so bad that I'll start crying. My sides hurt all the time. For a few months, I've been having cramps all the time, even when I'm not on my period. And. Everytime I'm on my period, it will go on for a day and stop and then the next day, it will go on again. Idk what all this is all about. I also have a heart murmur and my chest hurts a lot and really badly. Please tell me if you have any idea about what any of this is about. Thank you guys. (By the way, my mom, friends, and family do not know about any of this. )
I am only 13and I am very scared and in so much pain,I have a lump on the inside of my vigina (vagina) well just abOve the line, it is really painfull and every time I move it hurts..I can't get to sleep..when I go for  wee as well it stings I don't know what to do?please help?
This is the first time i ever get this.okay this is my problem  rite after when i go pee my vagina wall itches like crazy dnt laugh plz im really worried about it and it itches so bad and it feels uncomfortable but is it a yeast infection im really scared plzz help LADIES i need advice
This may also be die to dehydration. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Sitting in the bath tub with warm water helps me.
Hi I am having the same problem I am 18 I had a baby nearly 5months ago and I have just resantly got the implantation and I also keep having a bit of blood when I wip every now and a agin and it stings like crazy having a pee and after and when I get of the loo I have no energy what so ever as the pain is exstream I have had it for just over a week now I have tryed taking that med that u can buy from the chemist to help the burning feeling but it only seems to help a bit :/
i am wondering the same thing cause i did the same thing and i have been reading up on it i thinks it uti
I'm only 15 and I had unprotected sex like 4 days ago and now vagina stings, I have a thin discharge, my Vagina itches extremely bad, and I can barely walk because it hurts so bad. I think it's just scratch marks down there but they seem to be a lot more painful then scratch marks. I want to go to the doctor but I don't want my parents to find out
Can someone please try and help tell me what may be wrong.. And what I can do
Did he pull out before he ejaculated?
I am 17 YRS OLD WILL BE 18 IN SEPT. BUT HOW I KNEW I HAD A YEAST INFECTION IS EVERYTIME I HAD SEX IT'LL BURN. THEN YOUR OUTER WALL OF YOUR VAGINA STARTS ITCHING REALLY BAD. THE ITCHING WENT AWAY BUT THE BURNING WAS STILL THERE. i HAD A REALLY REALLY THICK DISCHARGE AND IT KIND OF HAD A SMELL, AND I WENT TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND THAT IS WHAT IT WAS, YEAST INFECTION
Im 15 and never had sex or anything like that but every time I pee I get this sharp pain down there this has been going on for a few days and I can go to the doctors, please help
*can't go to the doctors*
im only 10 and when i pee it hurts and i stay in my room all day and my rooom is swetting hot but im not and i barly eat and every few seconds the pit of my stomach huts bad it feels like a stomach ace + a cramp
Hey I'm 13 years old my vagina hurts when I pee I had sex and that was after I had sex it hurt idk what it is can u guys help me it burns really bad
I just turn 15 about 5 days ago and I had sex on my birthday and ever since that day my Virginia has hurted a lot . I have a little bump and a white bump and it hurts a lot when I stand up , sit down . & when I pee it smells some how bad . And it hurts when I pee . & I can't go to the doctor ! My parents think I'm a virgen . I can't go . PLEASE HELP
You might have a std. If you have a close friend that drives, go to the closest clinic its free and if you you should get it treated right away. I hope that helped you
OK not to be mean but why in the world would you have sex this young girl! Like I'm your age and yeah its tempting but what if you get pregnant and your parents find out like bye bye future! Just saying your smarter then that and maybe your irritation is from the boy and your body trying to figure out what in the world went inside of you, I hope you were at least protected. ;-)
It sounds to me as a uti. Which is called a urinary track infection I say to  start taking very warm baths take some pain killers for down there like menstrual pills and don't be bothering your vagina leave it alone let it breath and when washing don't use soap just water for your vagina and you know that cream for a utilize try that it may help as well. Oh and clean front to back to prevent bacteria growth on and in your vagina!;-)  goodluck
Ok I'm just going to tell you now... Either its a uti or a ovarian cyst or cancer but if that's not the cade then well it could be a infection of the digestive tract. Ok so just to say I've been there had the exact thing other than the pee part but I had it for 2 years! When I got looked at they said nothing was wrong, ever since I was born I've always had mysterious symptoms doctors and hospitals couldn't figure out, I was sent in cat scans but nothing would show even MRI scans had been done! At least you aren't me, you would have hated it with the way you act with this thing too.I'm healthy now but that's because I have to be careful with everything! Hope your better:-P
genetically modified organisms (GM...
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
KTowne commented on Gardezi's status
Shannon79 commented on VICourageous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals