what goin on wit my vigina
okay ive been recently sexually active with my boyfriend again he's came bak from mississippi becuase ia m on birth control we did not use a condom we both got check before it of course and nietha one of us have anything. but each time after sex my vigina would swell up, or i would go pee after and it wpould really burn, recently i have been gettin extremely wet more than usual for sum reason, to top off all the other problems my vigina has a bump on the inside that hurts wen i touch it and it sometimes itches my discharge is a tan color and its alot each time i go to pee i notice it on my underwear a few days ago i thought it stopped but wen i wipe myself i would see it and sometimes it would be abunch of little balls whats goin with me. i go see my gyno on the 24th
Were you with him when he was tested or did he say he got tested?

1)  I would get retested right away and have them check you out.  Any kind of burn,bumps or tan color discharge is not normal.

2) I would not have sex until you find out what is wrong

I am going to give you the lecture because I got an STD at 32yrs old.  It doesnt matter if you are on the BCP please use protection. No matter how much you feel like you trust someone your health is more important.  If you are married I can see that as being fine unless you think that he is being unfaithful but if you are not dont take the risk because you can end up with something that you cant get rid of and your life will forever be changed.
you have been exposed to a VD / STD or STI.

yes you may love him but you gotta love yourself. he may be the only one to have sex with you but remember you are alos having sex with ALL THOSE PEOPLE HE HAD SEX WITH BEFORE YOU if you are not using a condom with him.  THINK ON THAT!!!