what happens when a lot of sperm is deposited inside a woman over time....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

what happens when a lot of sperm is deposited inside a woman over time....?

HI,
So I am curious to know what happens w/ sperm inside the female body over time?
I am in love for the first time and not using a condom for the first time. My Boyfriend and I are intimate regularly, even several times a day. He always ejaculates inside of me, so I want to know; what happens over time, how long does it live inside, is there such thing as a "build up" of sperm, will it change my Ph, and can there be negative repercussions. On the same token, we are using the counting method. I have been using an online calculator to figure out my ovulation time frame and adding at least 2 days to either end, but is it still possible to get pregnant, what is the likely hood and does anyone have any suggestions? I/we don't like condoms (I know view them as gross) , find that I am allergic to diaphragms and obviously don't want to get pregnant right now.
Any scientifically proven infromation would be appreciated!

misinformed.....
sperm can live up to 4 days inside of you.. and even though you use a online calculator..some women are diffrent so the calculator isnt always accurate.. soo i would be careful :]
You "obviously" don't want to get pregnant right now, but from your behavior it is not exactly so obvious.  Having sex several times a day without a condom is asking for a pregnancy (or, for that matter, an STD).   If you think condoms are gross, try dealing with an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually passed infection.  What is wrong with going on the pill at least, if you are serious about not wanting a child?

As samantha says, sperm can live 4 (some studies say 5) days in the female reproductive tract.  You have been figuring out when you ovulate online?  
At least use some ovulation test kits so you know when it happens (at least, within 24 hours).  Some women ovulate on Day 8 of their cycle and some ovulate on Day 16, and everywhere in between.  The online charts don't know when you in particular ovulate.

hi-
i agree with the above comments.  if you do not want to get pg having a lot of unprotected sex (even if you are using the calendar) is playing with fire.  you didn't mention anything about birth control pills (they come in patches too if you can't pop one).  there are other, more 'proven' ways of control.
also, you are 34.  i don't know when you'll be thinking of having a family (not so much settling down)... at 34 your fertility starts going down.  if you see other women's comment here... women starts having difficulty getting pg at mid to late 30s for no apparent reason and this is just nature.  in 3 yrs you might find yourself in the same boat.  maybe... you should start asking yourself if this guy is the one and start having a family so you are not walking on egg shells and getting worried about getting pg UNLESS you (and your partner) don't EVER want to have kids.
This is not a comment yet a question ... I had unprotected sex 4 days before I ovulated  and the man ejaculated inside of me but 2 days before the sex I could feel my ovums hurt and I was just wondering if it could mean that my ovulation is starting sooner and yes I want to get pregnant because I went through a abortion a few months ago an have been wanting a baby after that , sorry if my spelling is bad but english is not my home language thank you...
pills are chemicals that eventually cause cancers in your body, early aging, thyroid problems, and even death depending on your resilience... she is already misinformed don't give her worse advice...