what is pre ejaculation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

what is pre ejaculation?

hey guys.
I wanna know what is pre ejaculation really.is it something that a man know that is coming?will men feel it when it\'s coming and can they control it?...I had sex 3 times and it was without condoms...we\'re in a religious country and having sex is bad enough in people\'s mind and it\'s har to buy a condom.
can someone tell it to me please?
my boyfriend said that he hadn\'t pre ejaculation because it comes when men get so horny...
can u tell me please and help me?
No, a man can not feel pre ejaculation. When a man is hard, it's just a little bit of sperm that comes out before he has an orgasm. They have no control over it at all, and most men can't tell when they do it or not. But your b/f is wrong when he says that he didn't do it. He probably didn't even know. but it does happen. And you can very much get pregnant with it! If you are in a town that you can't buy condoms, maybe try and get condoms in a different town where they don't know you. Or go to a planned parenthood and get on some birth control. It would be alot easier to hide buying condoms than getting pregnant. And you should always protect yourself not just from pregnancy, but STD's also.
Good luck
Pre *** does not contain sperm unless your boyfriend doesn't go to the bathroom in between the times he ejaculates.  I do agree that you should buy some condoms if you do not want to get pregnant.  Sometimes the guy can be late pulling out & therefore some ejaculate will get inside you.  
pre does contain sprem wtf are you talking about spakeler, it contains little bits of sperm, not alot  that you shoud so much  worry about, sometimes girls can get pregent off of precum