whats causing pain before Bowel movement & Lower back waistline pain
Hello i have a big question... I have been having a problem with bowel movements which lead to constipation often. Right before a b.m, i get a sharp shooting either in the rectum or below my front waistline and sometimes shoots up my stomach at the same time. Sometimes i get the rectum and front pain at the same time. The pain can last up to 5-10 seconds. I have the need to grasp onto something to help me calm my nerve. I have taken a stool softner which is equate s.s. which doesn't work very good. i have had this problem for about 3-4 years. I go to the restroom maybe 2-4 times a week. ALSO, when i sit my left back waistline gets pain when i sit after a period of time. I get the pain also when im driving.  It feels like it needs to be cracked so i lean forward to it can and it feels better but i still have the pain. Its been about a year with this one, but it seems to more often. I just got married so i have to do more house cleaning which hurts my back. I would like to know this problem. If i can get an idea of these 2 problems are it would be greatly appreciated.