when can i start testing xx

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

when can i start testing xx

hello ladies
i have posted this qustion in few other places i really would like to help x
i have been trying for a baby last couple of months last month did not work for me due to my partner being a very busy man working

yesterday i was on cd16 did a opk test in the morning was negtive then did another one at 1.15pm in the afternoon and i got a postive at arould 9pm me and my partner had intercourse today being cd17 my opk is still postive but i do know tomo it will not be my qustion is people have been saying some postions are better to concive but there no proven research to say this is true i have had no luck in baby dust i have miscarried before last month i had sex a nite before i got my opk postive and on 25th came on this month i have had sex in my fertile window so hoping i get my 2 lines very soon

but here something i want to clear out now with you lovely ladies

after intercourse i had to get up to get my partner something does this afect in conceiveing even throw my partner has came in me and i was only up for 8mins before going to sleep because some people say you sud stay lieing down for aleast 10mins so the sperm can get to the egg quicker i am worrying cause this month i would like to get my 2 lines on a pregnacy test i have had no luck in conceiving after i misscarried at all :(

thank you very much for reading this and hope to read your replys very soon xxxxxxx
I'd say that the laying down thing is just as much a myth as jumping jacks to keep from getting pregnant or that female orgasm is necessary for pregnancy like they believed a couple hundred years ago.  Conception can take up to 24 hours to occur, and sperm takes longer than 10 minutes to get up to your ovarian tubes.

I would say just keep trying and tracking your ovulation.  It can take some time to end up pregnant, and be sure to avoid having sex every day as that can be counterproductive.  If you're truly concerned, you could go to the doctor's for tests.