when do u get symptoms of pregnancy
hi i had se with my boy friend on tuesday 2 may which was 13 days after my last preiod and the comdom split and for  the last week i having been feeling sick and have tender boobs . i am due on wed 17 may . could i be pregnant and i was wondering when was the earliest any one got symptoms of preganncyplz help me ?????????????????????????????????? as my boyfriend will go made if i am pregnant
Usually you dont get pregnancy symptoms this early.  It could just be your body stressing over the possibility of being pregnant and making you feel like you are pregnant.  The week my period was due I got cramps in my lower abdomen.  There is a chance of pregnancy if that is around the time you ovulated, but it takes a healthy couple who are TTC about a year to conceive and the chance of conception is about 25% each month.  Dont stress out or that could cause you period to be late if your not pregnant.  If you dont get your period when your due then take a HPT and if you dont think thats right go get a blood test done.  You said your bf will go mad if your pregnant.  Well he should of thought of the possibilites of pregnancy before you two had sex.  Condoms are not 100%.  If you are not pregnant you may want to look into other forms of birth control on top of condoms.
Best of Luck!
Jen
the thing is i am also peeing lot . and the pill make me sick so it wont work any way
Everyone is different so just b/c someone got symptoms early may or may not mean anything for you.  We tried for 8 months and more than once I just knew I was pregnant b/c of symptoms.  Imagine my surprise when I  still got AF.  When I actually was pregnant I didn't have any unusual symptoms.  Symptoms didn't come for me until about a week after my period was due.  I know it is really hard, but you are going to have to wait and test.  I hope things turn out OK.  Best of luck to you!
thank u
I was the same as greenpixie.  I had zero symptoms the month I was actually pg.  It was weird, I didn't feel pg whatsoever.

Everyone is different, but I didn't get any symptoms until 2 weeks after I knew I was pg, and even then that was only cramps.
hi..
with my first child i has symptoms very early.
i remember getting these weird lower cramps in by belly i would say 2 or 3 weeks after my husband and i tried to get pregnant.. for my second child it was the same very early in my pregnancy i got these weird cramps again. these cramps to me were nothing like cramps i would get when i get my periods, so i had a feeling and took pregnancy test.
but i also agree with the other person that it could be stress thats making you feel like you are getting symptoms or just pre-menstrual symptoms. i know it could de stressing but weit untill your periods are due and take a pregnancy test. if you take the test way before your periods are due you might get a negative result when you might actually be pregnant.
hope this helps.good luck..
how ealry did u get the symptoms and what did u get other than cramps
ti
Hi I have my period aroidn the 3week of april and on yesterday I was spotting and I still feel some mild cramps very mild cramps going on is it possabel that i may be pregnant?
okayy well im only 14 and im in desperate need of help.  my boyfriend and i were in the moment and i only had my underwear on and he only had his boxers on. some said that sperm can travel through clothing and that even if its on your leg it can travel up to your vagina? i dont know how true that is. and i was wondering if i could get pregnant from this and if so, what are the chances of pregnancy in this situation. pleeease help, i cant talk to anyone about this and ive been holing it up inside for awhile. im scared out of my mind and i dont know what to expect. thank you soo much, rachelle.
hi there is no possible chance u can get pregnant like that so dont worry, u r safe it all rumours wat u here wen u r young and at school. people tell u anythink 2 make u worry u r safe u carnt get pregnant unless u have had full sex.
how early into  your pregnancy do ur breasts produce milk?
usually you get the pre milk in first, and your milk doesn't come in till a couple of days after you deliver.
hi there.... i had unprotected sex with my bf on 26th may, but he ejaculated outside; i felt like vomiting the next week, i checked for pregnancy it came out negative, then i got my periods on 11th june, but in july i didn't got periods, can i be pregnant..........i am extremely worried ???
I hope that you know that a male can still get you pregnant even if he doesn't ejaculate in you.  There is something called pre com that does have sperm in it.  Yes, you could be pregnant.  Only way to know for sure is to take the test.  You really need to be smarter about sex if you are going to do it.  From your sign on name, you are what 26?  Get on the pill, use a condom.  Your old enough that you should take better precautions.  Don't mess with your future over 1 minute of sex.  Then there is always STD's I heard those were interesting to have.  
I am 22, and also can u tell me something about having periods.......i got my periods 15 days after the unprotected sex ??? but i missed my next periods its 20 days.....i am completely psyched up ???
Recently I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He never ejculates inside me and I am on the birth controll patch. Now sayin that, I don't know if this is a myth or not, but I am second generation of a twin mother and now apparently its mine or my younger brothers turn to have twins, twins are on both side of the family. So I don't know if I would get pregnant easier or not. Anyways, lately I have been having weird period like cramps in my stomach but my period is not for another two full weeks. I have been peeing like a mad man when hardly drinking nothing and been sweating at random parts of the day. Which I though I was having hot flashes, my temp was up there. I don't know if I got myself psyched up or is it a possiblity? someone helpppp :(
hi im 15 and recently stopped the pill early this month, but me and my partner have had unprotected sex since i stopped the pill, but recently i have been going to the toilet alot but i dont know if that is too much pepsi or something but anyway i have had a little pain down there and sometimes i just dont feel up to some things that were in my daily routine e.g toast in the morning but instead i wanted noodles and the smell of some foods make me feel a little unwell.My boyfriend always pulls out before he ejaculates but i have had a slight feeling i could be pregnant, but my period isnt due until late this month. please help me........................thanks
like it it possible to be in pregnant 2 weeks after ur menstruation?
pls help me here I slept with my man two weeks after menstruation,I am feeling as if I am pregnant,I am experiencing low ubdorminal pains,I feel dizy,I even feel as if I have heart burn,wat is going on?
Two weeks after your period is ovulation!! The most highly fertile time when you can get pregnant. Take a pregnancy test.
Sorry but your boyfriend pulling out before ejaculation is not birth control. There are millions of live sperm in the small amount of fluid that leaks from a man's penis before he ejaculates. You only need ONE microscopic sperm to make that journey to your egg.Wait for at least two weeks after your period fails to show up to do the home pregnancy test. Good Luck and you need to sort out some birth control so you don't have to go through this. :)
heya me and my girl friend had sex and the comdom broke just as i pulled it out and 5 minutes l8ter i jackerlated but i didnt spunk in the condom when we where doing it i took it off a then after i spunked can she still have a chance of getting  pregnant  over our sex ?????????and ive had a talk to her and we going to get the pill to make it safer w/b
heya me and my girl friend had sex and the comdom broke just as i pulled it out and 5 minutes l8ter i jackerlated but i didnt spunk in the condom when we where doing it i took it off a then after i spunked  not in her  vigina  tho can she still have a chance of getting  pregnant  over our sex ?????????and ive had a talk to her and we going to get the pill to make it safer
I have never had sex and my period usually isn't regular but this month i skipped the entire month and i don't know why and the only thing i can think of is my boyfriend fingered me and could have possibly  had *** on it but we both think that he didn't so why am I so late its been 2 weeks and i tested negative on four tests
i had unprotected sex on jan.1 && i was supposed 2 have my period the 15th of jan. && i haven't started i'm 7 days late..i took a pregnancy test && it came up negative && i was thinkin it wouldn't show up  yet bcuz it takes 3 to 4 weekz and it hasn't been that long...could i be pregnant or not???
i had sex 3 week ago. but i dint have full sex, and i dindt use condoms. u think i can get pregnant??? plz help am scared
i had sex 3 week ago. but i dint have full sex, and i dindt use condoms. u think i can get pregnant??? plz help am scared. but my period came on the june 22.
i had sex 3 weeks ago. but it wasent full sex. but my boyfriend didnt use a condom. and my period came on the 22 of june. u think am pregnant??
you dont have to have "full sex" to get pregnant. a guy can precum (which no1 would know) and you could get pregnant. ALWAYS use condoms! always to protected you! you got your period so i would say no more than likely your not pregnant. you could take a test if you want tho
how do u know when u are ovulating? or when is the time you are mostly suppose to start to ovulate
i already answered this and you didnt answer

its about 14-16 days after your period
me and my girlfriend had sex last night and all day today she has been throwing up and hasnt felt well we used a condom and she is on birth control can she be pregnant!?!?
very unlikely she is pregnant if uve used condom and birth control, anyway you wouldnt get symptoms after 1night, it takes weeks
me and my bf had sex and he pulled out before he came is there a chance i could be pregnant coz pre *** right back need help
he doesnt need to *** in you to get you pregnant so yes.....you can get pregnant from pulling out
me a nd my boyfriend had unprotected sex on feb. 27....and he came inside me....every since the 28th of feb. i have been have stomach pains...back pains and headaches...and it  is now march 17....am i pregnant??????.....i haven't tanken a test yet......what should i do???
HI...ABOUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO MY BOYFRIEND...WE HAD SEX FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS IN A WEEK AND A HALF WITH NO PROTECTION..HE "PULLED OUT"..BUT TWO DAYS AFTER THE LAST TIME WE HAD SEX  I GOT MY PERIOD.. BUT...I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING GOOD..SUCH AS HEADACHES..NAUSEA..MILD CRAMPING IN MY UTERUS AREA..MOOD SWINGS..AS WELL AS STOMACHE ACHES..I KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH HE PULLED OUT THERE IS STILL PRE *** WHICH CAN STILL CAUSE ME TO GET PREGNANT.BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I SHOULD WAIT TO TAKE A PREGNANY TEST ...AND ARE THESE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY
I had sex with my gf about a week ago I didn't use a condom and yes I came in her she has been off the pill for about 3 weeks and she says her period is 2 weeks early and she has never been late what do we do? She complains about cramps alot
ookay me and my bf had unprotected sex and he ejaculated in me on june4 and my lass period was on may 18...im just starting to have cramps down my lower belly.... am i pregnant??? someone plzz help!!!!
can u get pregnant from pre ***?
can u get pregnant from pre ***??
can u get pregnant from pre ***??
hi, im 14 and me and my girlfriend had anal sex, i didnt *** inside of her and she gave me a ** before, she was on her period to, i just want to know is she pregnant? she threw up 4 days after, and siad her brest hurt, but i talked to some of my friends who are girls and they said thats normal, im really worried... someone please help.
I'm in the exactly same boat I had sex with my boyfriend and it broke to but hat are the chances of falling pregnant and when can you tell?
Me and my boyfriend had sex while on like the last day of my period and he nutted in me could I be pregnant?
Could you feel symptoms of pregnancy like 3 or 4 days after a guy comes in you?
Ugh, I'm sorta in the same spot... Me and my girlfriend had sex on Sep 4, and she ended her peroid on Aug 25 so about 10 days after... We had unprotected sex, it only lasted for about four-five minutes... I'm so worried she's pregnant... I didn't *** in her, I didn't *** anytime that day or the day before.... I'm so scared... Help...? :/
Ok i 2 am having mild cramps but because of the birthcontrol i was On about 6 months ago i havent had a period in years.... So how can i tell if im pregnant.?