Women's Health Community
when i'm angry and mad or nervous pain in my left arm and heart
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

when i'm angry and mad or nervous pain in my left arm and heart

when i get angry and mad or nervouss of something i get left arm heavy feeling and feeling of a bit pressured or like a rubbing feeling on the heart.I'm on calmants benzo. and effexor.when it gets like this i higher the dose and i feel relief.this been going since 1 year.do i have to worry?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I this has been going on for a year, it's probably not your heart, or you'd have had a cardiac emergency by now.  Talk to your doctor and find out if this is a common side effect of any of the meds you are on.
Blank
Tanxxx annie,,,,i hate docs they make things worse lol,,,,,,my heart low blood pressure was always high since many years now btw 9 and 10 max sometimes but this angryness is making me all this and i have a social situation that mekes me stressfull nearly each day dats y......tanxxxx for your concern Annie......God bless you with another lovely child.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Thank you, Pearl, for your wishes.  Try to find a good woman doctor, it makes a difference.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank