Women's Health Community
where is everyone?????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

where is everyone?????

I haven't been on here in about a month or so, but I came to read some post today and relize that some people are no longer posting. It is a shame because a few of these women helped me out a few times and always gave great advise. It can't be because of the holidays because the holidays are long gone.

His Gift To Us, Oceans, Pertykitty, Sk2006, Mlkpge

Where is everyone??????
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
93654_tn?1247502934
I'm still here! I've been posting more on the fertility forum, because my RE got me pg...well, not him, but...you know what I mean. But we are still around! I'm not on as much on the weekends because it's usually kind of slow.
Blank
His Gift To Us doesn't post much since she had her baby but the rest are around. There usually isn't many posting on the weekends.
Blank
hi! well i am here and there lately. its midnight here and i have a horrible headache. so i am here now hehe. hope all is well with you. the others are around, like adevotee said not always on the weekends. maybe they are all together out burning bras or something haha.
Blank
sorry that youre friends are not on for a while. but i am sure they will be back. eveyrones got questions once in a while. but i am here :"
Blank
Hey how r u? Well back in Nov my password all the sudden no longer worked so it took forever for em to send me a new one by that time I was busy getting un pg with ds#2 :)LOL
Btw my 2yrold & my 7wkold things can be very busy :) Hope u r doing good! Take Care & Thanks for Missing Me :)
Blank
143952_tn?1237868141
hi - welcome back :)  i haven't posted much lately.  most of the posts seem to be pregnancy related these days, and since my dd is 16 i'm not much help!
Blank
hi pricej~
i am here as well but you are right! i havent been posting NEARLY as much! i do come here every other day or so and still scan and read. i posted a couple times over the past week but the holidays wiped me out. then ya just get "used" to not posting ya know? thank you for thinking of me/us as all of the nicknames you mentioned, we have become "friends" on medhelp. i hope you are well yourself and had a relaxing holiday! once spring comes and things are calm, i will probably post more. hope you do too!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...