which vitamins to take for strength training (wieght lifting)
I am trying to gain muscle and lose fat , I workout 3-4 times per week, and would like to lose fat - not nesc weight- I just want to be stronger/leaner.  I am 5'7" and weigh in @ 220lbs - I want to look better and feel better about myself.  I do cardio as well as weight lift (heavy weights low reps
I currently take: a  centrum multivitamin, green tea extract, vitamin c, fish oil, chromium picconolate -all on a daily basis - what else should I be taking - I also drink large quanties of water during the day.  what should I change /add as far as supplements go & vitamins are concerned.

thank you
i would add a protien shake in there and have it before or after your workout!
Also, if you are working out 3-4 times i week i would suggest doing about 30 min of cardio and do weights. when you are doing weights make sure that you are not working the same body part everytime. ex,. one day work legs , then arms, then back etc

fresh fruit and veggie drink made with a blender are always good!

*never skip breakfast,, you will notice you will be hungrier and overeat at lunch if you do
* portion control .. 1/2 cup of carbs for dinner with veggies and a small portion of meat
*lots of water as well
hope this helps .. best wishes ,,
I agree with all these comments here. Im like you, I do abit of cardio to burn fat and medium to heavy weights to build muscle. Abit of cardio, abit of weights, most importantly a good diet is the key to a healthy life style.
As for the vitamins, well after a intense weight session I take vitamin  E and C, (two tablets of each). Trust me you will notice the difference! This very safe to do so I've already asked around. Just dont take it close to your bed time because it will be hard to sleep as the Vitamin C keeps u up.
As for centrum multivitamin, it is garbage trust me. Spend your money and get a better brand one. Compare the ingredients with centrum and the other brand, trust me there is a big difference. Everyone knows centrum is ****. See for yourself!
Hope this helps.