white blood count
i did a blood test and the rests showed that i my white blood cells count was 15.20  which is above normal, i tested all infection tests and all were nigative,i just want to makesure its normal.
thank you
I had elevated white count for a few years consistantly, then all of sudden last time I got checked (in April, I get checked every year for free through the lab I work at) and my white blood count was normal. If you have checked for all infections, it's probably stress. I had kidney stones a few times when mine were elevated , but that will cause a lot of pain. Most likely it is just stress. God bless!!!
stress can elevate your white blood cell count too, not just infection or something more serious so if you've been under a lot of stress that could be the culprit. the only way to know for sure why the count was elevated is to consult with your doctor. sorry i couldn't be of more help.
Does anyone out there know what would cause your WBC to be extremely low? I do know that a high WBC usually means infection some where in the body, but what about low counts. I would really appreciate some help or possible indications for this condition. Also, there is no weight loss or gain and the patient functions normally. There is some muscle pain and discomfort systemically. Thanks for your input.
thank you "Stacie30" very much for your help...i will consult with my doctor, i think you are right; i am over stressed.thank you again.
in fact the max wbc was showed on the lab result as (max 10)so 15.20 should be high not low,(i think that means 15200)
i don't have any pain problem mainly,and not any infections ,onthe other hand yes i had weight loss,
thank you all for your help