white discharge / clear discharge instead of period, now 7 days late
I went off the pill in Sept. had AF Nov. 14th, then again AF on Dec. 19th my husband and I had unprotected sex in Dec. a couple days before my period started, then again Jan. 21st or 22nd (other times we used condoms)  I started to have CM or some white discharge around the time my period was supposed to start but no blood or color at all.  Then we had unprotected sex a couple of days later (my husband say's well you should be starting your period any day now, so let's not use protection) I have 2 sons  3 and 5 yrs. and we aren't trying to get pregnant, but I wouldn't mind if I was.

So, now I guess I am 7-10 days late or so and I took 2 HPT's which both were Neg. (the first on Fri. morn and the 2nd yesterday afternoon)  STILL, no AF and no blood or sign of it, sometimes a little white/clear discharge when I wipe.  Not sure what to think.  I didn't find out I was preg. with my 2 sons until I was 5-7 weeks preg. and I was younger and uninformed about how my body worked.  Any thoughts? Oh, also before BC pills, I was irregular, but I know we have had unprotected sex 2 times, so that is why I wonder what is going on.
I'm 8 days late going on 9. Very mild cramping. Normal discharge, no sore breasts, very bloated, 3 neg hot. Never been this late. Only 1 to 2 days late before. Have had unprotected sex several times this month and also while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?
Sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy. I have a healthy 9 yr. old, and was trying again to conceive. I've had a miscarriage when at 10 wks., and I recently just had another miscarriage. My doctor told me that I had a chemical pregnancy. When I found out I was pregnant, the 3 tests I took had a very faint line, My Dr. had me get blood drawn and it showed pregnant but very early. Less than 2 wks. later I started spotting and when I went in for my appt., my pregnancy test was now negative, they did an internal and external ultra sound and there was nothing. I also in the beginning had nausea, was hungrier and sore breasts, but right before bleeding all that went away.
I'm 38, not giving up so I wish you luck also and think positive!!! :)
I'm getting the white discharge that feels like my period and I'm 3 days late. I'm always regular. 32 days. I thought maybe since February is a short month and 32 days will occur on the 17th of March that I'm not technically late. My boyfriend and I have protected sex everytime we do. I'm getting stomach pain and tiredness. Anything?
I have very similar symptoms as you have described. I am 8 days late now, and I am having white discharge instead of period. Very tired all the time. Took 5 pregnancy tests and all of them were neg (last one I took was around 5 days ago). I do have to pee more often than before and my breasts are sore (but they always are right before my periods). I am constipated since 2-3 weeks now. Did you find out why were you having runny discharge?
I am having white creamy kinda discharge instead of periods!My boyfriend rubbed his organ against mine for a minute without any protection and its been around 1 month but no sign of pregnancy!So please help me!I don't think I am pregnant but I am tensed!
Im 15 and 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend i missed my purid last week and ive been getting sometimes white sometimes clear discharge but its mostly white i took 2 HPT yesterday and they were negative any i dea what it could be plzzz let me know
im driving myself crazy i am 5 days late im having like an off white almost yellow discharge and cramping and back pain took 2 test both neg. anyone have any thoughts.....please help
okay so here goes, i was suppose to be on my period on the 10th - 17th june, it's now 1st of july, i've been getting really strong headaches and horrible cramps in my belly, my backaches are really strong, that strong i often cry with the pain, my nipples often get sore, but other times they're okay, i've been really tired lately, but recently i've been really wanting sex, but as my boyfriend works a lot there is nothing i can do about it, and i don't see him daily, i also started getting really wet, and it kind of looks like male ***, i thought it was my boyfriends leeking back out but it happened one time when i hadn't seen him, so im now a little worried.
I was reading this hoping someone had the same but it's not completely the same, i just hope that someone can help me before i take a pregnancy test, then a trip to the doctors.
ive always had a regular period, ive never been more than a couple days late or early. i had unprotected sex once this month for about 5 seconds... he didn't ejaculate. i wasn't ovulating. but i am 6 days late now and i'm getting very worried. i have ovary pain every once in a while, my breasts are somewhat sore, for the last couple days ive been really moody but today ive felt fine, i have white discharge. i keep feeling like i started my period, but nothing is there except a little bit of gooey whiteish clear discharge. every once and a while my uterus will hurt too. i just want answers...
QUIT having SEX! your too damn young! it upsets me to hear 14-15 year olds and on having sex. yall should be playing barbie dolls NOT sex.! man God help this generation of idiots. have you guys seen teen mom.! hello its not easy. im 21`with a about to be a 2 year old with a hs. diploma and still struggling!
Im 6 days late mild cramping and 2 negative hpt. I have been feeling like crap and for the last 3 days have had creamy white discharge kinda like a lotion is that a symptom of pregnancy or my period
HI, my last period was on the 15th-19th of August it was light to medium bleeding, i had unprotected sex on the 20th, 21st,26th,28th,30th August and 4th,5th,7th September. on the 29th August i had some very light spotting in a creamish mucus and more on the 30th and 31st. Someitmes i feel really tired and i have gone to the bathroom a little more than i usually. But i have not had any other symtoms. Any advice???
Oh i also took a HPT first response on the 1st of september and it had a very light 2nd line almost like a shadow but i took another one a next two days a clear blue plus and it was neg. Could the line have been an evaporation line?
hello, everybody! I'm 25 years old. I have never been diagnosed with anything but when i was younger my periods were all over the place. For quite some time they have been, what I like to call, Ol' faithful. But since I have gotten married and started a new job they started being weird again. My husband and i have been trying to have a baby for a year now, and every time i miss a period I dread the testing because I can't stand to think that it will be another negative, but time after time I get a negative. It frustrates me and now I'm 2 months late and I have noticed that a lot of you ladies have some of the same symptoms. I very tired, but that could be because of my job. I have the white discharge, but mine comes with a smell, and I could have a yeast infection. I'm very moody, but let's face it that comes with being a female terrioty.;D I am having pain around my ovaries and back, but could be just ovulating. My stomach feels bloated but that could be me retaining water or something. I know that when you all read this you'll probably tell me to test but I'm so afraid of a negative. I guess I posted this for support. I don't want to tell my husband yet. He get's so discouraged when we are not. We can't really afford ivf or any other forms of being a parent because we are just starting out, but we have all the love in the world for a little one. If anyone knows why I keep having these symtptoms please post. Thanks!
I've been cramping a lot nd I've spotted blood but the blood has stopped and I woke up feeling cramps and it kinda felt like I was pissing on myself so I go use the bathroom and its this white creamy stuff in my under wear and not blood and I have a mirena so what does this mean ???
could anyone please let me knoe if i may be pregnant i took a test yesterday and it said negative. last month my period came a couple days late on the 24th the month before that about the 20th and now my period is late and i am having this brownish dishcharge when i clean myself..and just once clear gushy dishcharge a little white and have urges to urinate..could i be pregnant?
So im curious to kno what the sticky like discharge is instead of having a period... Im now 18 days late but when i was supposed to start i had sticky like discharge instead of blood...
i havent had sex jus lil rubbing...a lil precum had *** frm my bf so we checked online and it said u can get preg from tht so we immediately brought ecp and i had it within 2 hrs of all this  happened...i gt my periods after tht normally whch lasted for 4 days now i am 13 days late i did nt have any sexual activity this whole month. I am havin white clear discharges coming out like liquid and i feel i hv got my period but thr is nuthin. I don hv any other symptom just lil bit of irritation due to late periods and i m in lil stress cause my exams are going on can i be preg?? Pls help!!
did you ever figure this out?  I am experiencing these EXACT symptoms right now.  Thanks.
my hubby and i worred i am  preg been to dr's he said he thinks i am but he will like me wait a week and do a test, i've only ever missed one b4 and that was for 8days, i had no pain or anything last time, but this time im getting bad pains and feel like im coming on but i dont :( im late 9days now and starting to think i could be preg.
thanks for the info
I am 4 weeks late on my period and am getting clear goo like fluid when I whipe. I felt cramping a bit for like 5 minutes give or take here and there but no period. I've had minor spotting but no enough to notice right away I've lost about 5 pnds and have nausea and headaches I've been getting this bloated feeling when I bend over. I took a test about a week ago and it came up negative. I'm only 19 and just recently got engaged I don't mind if I'm pregnant I just don't know what to do I still haven't got my period and am going to take another test march 1st if I don't get my period .
Hi girls,

I have a question and was wondering if anyone had been in the same boat at all.
SO, I was overseas in January and on Diane-35. My partner and i went to liverpool and i forgot my packet at his parents house where we were staying. Anyways so i missed 4 pills from the 6th-9th January and got my breakthrough bleed on the 10th-11th. Because we had intercourse while we were away i was scared of being pregnant so i didnt continue taking the pill. Then 2 weeks 4 days later i stupidly decided to begin a new pill pack, when i still hadn't had my period.
Since then I've had extremely sore breasts but especially my nipples which are starting to get better, I have also become very bloated. The last week or so i have been having some vaginal discharge that is clear and somes a very light yellow lotiony colour, there is no odour, itchyness, etc at all.

So my question is does anyone think i may be pregnant i did a home test a week ago which was negative but just cant relax about it. i have a doctors app. on monday.

Thanks :)

ps. i know i was very irresponsible with the pill it was a once off!
So I was supposed to start my period today but instead there was a gooey cream/yellowish discharge. Usually if I start late it is only a day and i have no discharge the day I'm supposed to start. I have noticed that I have been eating more recently but I'm not sure what to do. I am on b/c and I always have my bf use a condom or pull out. Could I be pregnant? Should I take a HPT or just wait it out?
I had a irregular period this month around the beginning got put on b/c for 5 days my period was due on the 14 this month of March but didn't come down I'm 5 days late I been haveing pregnancy feelings like score breast cramps like my period coming down but didn't I'm sleeping more eating more take a test bur came back negative me in my boyfriend have but he always pullout I just need to know more cuz the doctor said I'm good
were did you get ur tubal reversal done an how much did it cost i have three kids an i got my tubes tied but my husband wants another one an i kinda do to. i was told to ask a obgyn but is there some where else i can find information on it at..if so please let me know thanks. i am late on my period to i was suppose to start the 14th an i havent had an irregurlar period since i had my son so i dont know what is going on i also have the discharge an pains...i know taking a test it will come up negitive also so i just wait.
I have the same problem,  I'm a week late. I'm irregular but I still get my period a few days after I'm supposed to get it.
so ladies, i see not many responses here to questions,, i have been soooo avid about searching my symptoms and i have a ANSWER for me atleast!
here were my symptoms. 1. had my period started march 7th and ended march 11th. my husband and i have one beautiful 13 month old and r trying for her to be a big sister. we tried every other day or two times a week. with the start of my cycle being day 1....day 20 i had clear n white discharge,  day 26 side cramps and lots of discharge like a period but no color or odor or sign of blood.  day 27 i was walking the mall and got extremely HOT and sweaty and stomach ache and dizzy! had to run to bathroom but nothing happened there. drank water. day 29 LATE and neg pregnancy test.(i never have regular cycles) i was up alot at night to go to bathtrooom... not normal.. . continued light discharge thats white, clear or tinted green through next days. well yesterday day 43 after no cycle but the last i noticed my tummy really HARD and my belly button slightly out... i tested this morning thinking nothing was going to happen and i got a POSITIVE!!! so ladies be patiend and positive. dont stress as i think stress can relate to it all and make symptoms worse. i did notice yesterday my (.)(.) slightly slightly felt tingly when touched.,... so best to you all ladies, im calling my doc today for an app to see how far along i am. if u like to know let me kno and i will re-post
Two/three days late. Last four days i've noticed increasing appetite which I usually never really eat, slept 46 ish hours which is very very odd cause I don't sleep too much but I am still so tired. Having cramps like I should get my period but instead noticed an increased amount of clear mucus like discharge. Very sexually aroused, heart burn and vomiting. On first day of there four the smell of my uncles bologna sandwich made me vomit! Very cold all the time more so than usual, feel as though no matter how much I smoke im not fulfillimg nicotine cravings... And two days ago an acquaintance looked at me and said are you ok? Wait are you pregnant!? Your so pale(which ive also been very pale lately) like ur eithr pregnant or getting seriously sick. And then continued onto how she dont know what that glow looks like but she thinks I have it, she was third person to say so... Help is thhis in my head or...
Ok..Please tolerate my Bad English.I am 26 and happily Married 2 yrs.We both are kind of under agreement to not get pregnant until  we settled. My period is replaced by white discharge. Since my economical condition we never had sex coz i dont like to use pills and dont have money to see doctor. newly immigrant to USA. I remember i was young i was in the same condition( menses replaced by white discharge) when I was 16 yrs.I was dame sure I am a virgin. And that wetness caused me yeast infection. And that time i had irregular periods and over flow.Still I am a virgin. but i am married.we love each other. We occationally have raw sex (kissing,hugging & sharing bed). We never break our rules.

I'm going to tell a incident. I am not sure about the scientific reason behind this. But it may help you. I was in my college we were talking abt irregular periods and a friend of mine she said skipping head shower for 3 days cause regular period.I followed that. She was right. After That day I never ever mised a perids. She is kind of wise person with heavy head.

CONCLUSION- This condition is a condition of body.If you are sure. Trust your negative results and stay calm. But I am kind of nervous. but trust me. But I dont know abt why the doctors are unaware of this condition. It looks like a common condition. Now I am using panty liners to protect my sensitive area from east infection. and updations plz

PS- I am from south east Asia. very dry and hot place. recently i moved to USA and this is my 1st summer. may hot weather influencing this condition for me.
Okay.. so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he pulled out. I was supposed to get my period 4 days later. The day after we had sex my uterus hurt incredibly bad, I actually thought it was my fallopian tubes.. Now, its 3 days after I was supposed to get my period and there is a LOT of white milkey discharge.. any ideas?
This is the exact thing I am experiencing now. What was your outcome?
get a life.
Well hello everyone. Well I am a week an two day late. I've been having pink and brownish discharge instead of my period and then yesterday which was October 25 2012 , I had a white discharge and then today which Is the 26 I've had nothing going on down there at all.. I was dizzy the other day an had to lay down for a bit. And I've been having food cravings but that's all. No sore boobs no throwing up nothing. I haven't took a pregnancy test yet, but I don't know what's really going on and I'm so worried. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do!!!!
Hi to anyone out there please help! Ok so my period was due 2 days ago i have had like white discharges now so im really confused. Around 5 days ago i had just a bit like just barely to notice pink discharge. I also saw at the same time like a few drops of blood when i peed. IM SOOO SORRY FOR TMI! Just very confused. Also i have been getting very nauseous after i eat. I feel bloated, i have been veryyy moody my emotions have been all over the place. And yes my breasts are sore, and ive felt little tingling in my lower stomach. Could i be pregnant??? Im waiting a little longer to take a hpt due to my last pregnancy (ended in miscairraige) did not come out positive till much much later.
Hi. I had unprotected sex last month. On December 3. I get my periods twice  a month. But last month I only got it once on the 3rd it only last 2 days. Today it had to come. But for the past 2 weeks I have gotten some white lumpy discharge and clear. I don't know what to do and what to think of. Do you have any ideas? Also my belly has been really bloated, diarrhea for one whole day and I have been eating so much lately. This week I used the bathroom like never before. I usually go to the bathroom 2 a day but I have pee 6 times a day.. Help please...
you cant get pregnant by oral sex! its just impossible. you say you are a virgin, meaning you aint had sex the normal way as in intercourse? then you are not pregnant!
Same with me i have been having withe clear discharge insted of perio my period was suppose to start on mon-end yesterday saturday but i still have the white discharge i had sex for weeks ago  but still havent had my period but just white clear discharge
I had the same thing- where I was suppose to start my period and didn't I had lots of discharge though. I also had super bad stabbing pains for one day that were off and on for like 2 seconds then stop then later continue. I thought I might be pregnant so I took a hpt test on valentines day (my honey made me) and it was a BFP yay!!! best gift ever  this will be our second. so I would say if you feel pregnant and miss your period and had sex when you ovulated then take a test you may get the awnser you were looking for
okay me and my boyfriend have sorta been trying to get pregnant for about two months now, and today marks the fifth day past the end of my missed period. the day I was supposed to start nothing happened except a little spotting, and the next day I had severe lower tummy pains that lasted about 5 minutes. they felt hurt so much worse than period cramps, like someone was twisting a knife in my tummy. ive had a good bit of a white discharge, and a lot of pain after sex. it'll mostly set in a moment after intercourse has ended, but today it got severe and happened during, and even before he penetrated me (after some foreplay in which I climaxed.) I have no idea whats going on...a few days ago I got two negatives on HPT's and I don't wanna get too hopeful that it was too early and that this could really be it. please HELPPPPP D:
Please don't think negatively of me. But I'm 19, freshmen in college and finally found a nice boy. We were together a night before supporting break started, it was a Thursday night Friday morning, and things got heated between us. We almost had sex, he went in far enough that I could feel him, but not enough to make that tissue rupture, so technically speaking I'm still a virgin. We spent about half of spring break worrying if I'm pregnant...I would have melt downs in the middle of the night and he would have to call mean talk to me to calm me down. In the middle of spring break, I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. I told him and he was relieved, but my period hasn't started so I couldn't be fully relieved...it was already two days late when we did that in the first place though. Now it's the end of spring break and I still haven't started, I'm 12 days late, and I thought I started when it turned out to be a false alarm. Instead of blood it was a liquidy white fluid. I'm scared to know what it means, but I need to know if I'm pregnant or not. And hopefully don't have any infection that I don't know about.
hi...i was 12 days late for my periods to start but today it started...i followed this forum few days back and i also had all the symptoms..but am sooooo relieved that i finally got my periods...FIRST OF ALL DONT PANIC...take a HPT and if  its negative then u r not pregnant :) would like to tell you that it started with a non stop white discharge which went brown and then it stopped and finally periods...i was so confused that i went to the doctor and she  advised me to go for blood test whenever you are 10-12 days late...
sex is not meant only for marriage and telling a scared young person that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. catch up with the real world and don't be so judgmental, god help if you have a child that comes home as a pregnant teen, would you be so cruel to them? think before you type
your comment is disgusting and disrespectful, shame on you as a human being. perhaps you could get a life and stop being mean to people on internet bulletin boards......some nice advice for you!!
How rude?! I can see if you're under 18, but really? Everyone has their own opinion, but to push yours onto everyone like that pisses me off. If you have sex, you're taking the chances of getting pregnant whether you use protection or not. That comment is a couple years old, so I'm assuming that you'll never see it. So if you do happen to see this, go stick your nose in someone else's business! These ladies are on here for advice for their problems, not to be criticized by an old hag like you! GEESH!
Couldn't agree more!!
I am 23 years old, no form of BC I have only had unprotected sex once this past month...and have had an extremely regular period since i was 10, 26 day cycle and 5 day length exactly, it has never been late or early. I am a week late for getting my period... but for the past week i have been having light cramping, an increased amount of white discharge, have been a bit more anxious and tired at the same time, and have been a bit bloated...its close to how i feel when i am about to start my period but this feels a bit different. I have taken 1 pregnancy test 3 days after the first day of my missed period and it came back negative. So i am not sure weather or not I should just wait it out and see if i get my period or go to the doctors to get checked...
any suggestions or ideas?
About a week ago i was getting brownish discharge so i thought it was my peirod comming but i never now 2 weeks later ive been getti g thick white discharge,  ive been really tired latly  with no energy, ice never been pregnet before. I was at a party a month an a half ago an ended  up having sex with my bf an he did *** inside of me so um really scared i did 2 test an they were both neg, i'm 17 he 20
Hi. I saw your post on here and it seems as though you have experience. I am currently 6 days late and am having white/clear discharge. I have constant headaches, I feel nauseas throughout the day but especially in the morning and night but have only gotten sick once. My breasts are very sore, I find myself peeing more often, I feel exhausted and I have cramps every now and then but they are nothing like period cramps. My boyfriend and I use the pull out method but I just recently switched to a new birth control. Do you have any input for me? I'm not sure if I should go ahead and take a test or wait it out? If you could help me, I would really appreciate it.