white discharge / clear discharge instead of period, now 7 days late

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I went off the pill in Sept. had AF Nov. 14th, then again AF on Dec. 19th my husband and I had unprotected sex in Dec. a couple days before my period started, then again Jan. 21st or 22nd (other times we used condoms)  I started to have CM or some white discharge around the time my period was supposed to start but no blood or color at all.  Then we had unprotected sex a couple of days later (my husband say's well you should be starting your period any day now, so let's not use protection) I have 2 sons  3 and 5 yrs. and we aren't trying to get pregnant, but I wouldn't mind if I was.

So, now I guess I am 7-10 days late or so and I took 2 HPT's which both were Neg. (the first on Fri. morn and the 2nd yesterday afternoon)  STILL, no AF and no blood or sign of it, sometimes a little white/clear discharge when I wipe.  Not sure what to think.  I didn't find out I was preg. with my 2 sons until I was 5-7 weeks preg. and I was younger and uninformed about how my body worked.  Any thoughts? Oh, also before BC pills, I was irregular, but I know we have had unprotected sex 2 times, so that is why I wonder what is going on.
You might call your OB/GYN to see what he/she thinks.  I am
12 days late and my doctor's nurse said to wait another
week.  I will either get a blood test done or will be told
to wait it out longer.
Thanks for your input. It is so confusing..yesterday, (& more today) I have had some dizziness when I was in a room that was warmer and when I was mopping the floor.  I really do wonder if I am preg.  My husband says "oh, just wait until this Friday and if no AF, then take another HPT Fri. morning."  I guess I will do that.  Let me know your results.  I hope it's what you are hoping for.
If anyone else reads this and has input, especially about the white/clear discharge instead of a period...please let me know.
well im 2 days late but i have camps like im going to start but i never do and me and my boyfriend dont use protection but he pulls out i no its not the safe way out but i think im dumb but anyways my pains come on and off but really strongly like im on a heavy flow but theres no blood my boyfriend says ive been eating more and im always kindof tired.. ive never missed a period befor and i no i sopposed to start on the 17th they say another big sign is your body temp and i cheaked it but its not that high (99.2) idn what to do me and my boyfriend are really scared can you help?
What you have just said my husband and I used the same method of protection and I had those same symptoms like my period was going to start for weeks I was just waiting and cramping I thought any moment it's going to start.  Congratulations it's possible you may be pregnant.  I found out that was what happened with me.  You should get a pregnancy test from the drug store, or your local family planning office, and confirm with your doctor.  Best wishes...
I have the same white/clear discharge, 9 days late and I just got HPT and is negattive. I will repet it. I had symptoms like my period willl arrive but...nothing...
i have the same i am 4 weeks late for my period i have done numerus tests i had one that was very faint positive so i did another one as was unsusre and it said neg, so i did more and they all said neg, has anyone got any info?? would really appreciate, i have a feeling alomost like when i bend over its really sore, also i have one daughter and had morning sickness all way through i have no feelings of been sick but occasionally feel dizzy,
I have just come on after being 8 days late (obviously gutted !!) I was so sure i was pregnant with my 2nd (have a 22 month old little boy).  All i want to say is don't stress about it, i am sure that is what delayed my period.  I had several negative tests, i even had 2 faint positives !! I felt nauseous, sore breasts, cramps.  I also had clear/white discharge.  I think it is possible that if you are so wanting to have a baby that you almost convince your body you are pregnant and it can mimic the symptoms.  Don't get worked up over it all, just relax and if you are pregnant time will tell and if you are not then your period will come and you can try again next month.  I spent hours scouring sites like these looking for a glimmer of hope reading everyone elses posts about having negative tests and stilll thinking they are pregnant.  I got myself so worked up nothing else mattered !! I feel rather foolish now.

Good luck everyone !!
10 days late is torture after 2 years of IUI and IVF, but the hpt is negetive and the white discharge is uninteresting - just wet. I gained 10 pounds after vacationing in claifornia and eating yum mexican for a month, and I also quit smoking, so I'm fatter, ok, but where is my period??? I'm due for ICSI in a month but cannot start without my period, I kinds miss it...
Hi i have been having white discharge without my period and it is very late. before i had my period last month i was late for 3 months and going, i went to the doctor, took a couple pregnancy tests they all came back negative i did a FSH as authorized by my OBGYN and it was fine. I dont get it the white fluid feels like my period but when i check its not it and i get so disappointed too.
a week late period, usually i have a 25 day cycle. Instead of having my period I have a white/clear discharge (alot of it). Is that a sign? I havent been stressing at all to miss a period. Well shouldnt a blood test tell in a few days? I have heat flashes at night, high/fast heart beats, high temp., cramps, morning sickness, headaches, back aches, and sometimes when i eat a bite of something....I can't eat no more b/c i will throw it back up. WELL I HOPE U CAN HELP ME. I had unpretected sex 3 times and 1 out of 3 my bf squirted in me (sry tmi). R these signs and also I has a gardicil shot this month....what do u think?
i have always had a regular period but now i find myself over 10 days late without any pre-menstrual symptoms. i have a thick white discharge, not like ovulation. i have a sore throat and a fever and i am nervous about what this could mean. i am a virgin and i have engaged in oral sex with only two people. i could be overreacting but i know my body and somethings not quite right.. help??
my period is 8 days late and i think i might be pregnant with baby #1. My periods are irregular but i have NEVER been more then 4 days late. Im going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow and hopefully then I will know for sure. I havent really been getting pregnancy symptoms thought. Mostly all ive been having is mood swings, tired most days, I have to pee more, some nausea and headaches but I think that could be period symptoms too. Im not sure but i just cant wait to find out tomorrow! Also I was wondering, is it normal to be wet down there before your period is supposed to arrive? Thanks everyone and baby dust to all !!!
Hi i am 29 i have 3 kids -9-6-3 and  for the pass few months i have been confused i havent had a period in 3 months i 2 have the white disecharge and dont know whatz goin on i have hade my tubes tied 4 3
years. Now and i am kinda scared of beening preg. but i wouldnt mind but i think about all the problems that could happen.can some inliten me on somethings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way my name is TaTa thanks
Ok, new at this.... Today is the 14th. I was supposed to have started on the 8th, so 6-7 days late, however you want to count it. No symptoms of starting or of being prego. Husband and I have been trying since September. I know that's not very long. Have taken couple tests, both negative but both had to wait very long to get any result at all. Would love to be positive. Don't want to get my hopes up to high but at this point really can't help it. Any ideas. Also don't really sleep much, have a pretty constant dull headache, weird taste in my mouth when I wake up and major heartburn. Would love any input at this point. Thanks and best wishes to all.
Ok so ive read alot of posts on here and in other websites and well i think the only way to know if you are preggo is to take a hpt i mean i know its easier to say it then to do it  i know because im also late on my period and well i have many of the symptoms that u ladies have like the sore breast even though mine arent that sore but if i cross my arms they hurt a little and well i havent done a hpt because well its hard you know to be wanting a baby and being scared that its a negative so ill wait and see if i am preggo tomorrow which i dought i am because i have pcos and for me its  very difficult to get pregnant so wish me luck and well to 1128 some women dont experience pregnancy symptoms at all so if ur late and you have already taken 2 pregnancy test i would just wait a few more days or just go to the doctor and have a blood test done but now my question is to all you ladies do you guys ever get night sweats ? ive been having quite a few and its not hot right now so its weird to me anyways good luck to those ttc ill let you know what happens tomrrow with my pregnancy test .
Oh yeah i forgot to mention that some of my symptoms are backaches like were the kidneys are and its not a urinary track infection cuz ive had those before and the pain is consistent and this time one side will hurt for a little bit then it will switch to the other side and it doesnt hurt for a long time im only 2 days late on my period and i dont have nausea i do gag alot but not to the point that i throw up and i am having the clear dischare an i spotted once this morning and then nothing the rest f the day so every time i go to the bathroom and wipe im afradi that im going to see blood but no its just really clear discharge and well i dont know but if im not preggo i quit lol im kiddin anyways ok ladies let me know what else happens with you guys  i can see no one has posted sinde the 14th  so hope to hear from someone soon k bye
I'M 12 DAYS LATE NOW MY LAST PERIOD WAS JULY 21ST AND NOW ITS  IT'S SEP.2ND  I DO HAVE A IRREGULAR PERIOD. BUT I HAVE  NEVER WENT 12 DAYS LATE BEFORE .
  I HAVE SOME LITE CRAMPING LIKE IM GOING TO GET IT BUT NOTHING HAPPENDS NO BLOOD  ALL I HAVE NOW IS WHITE TO CLEAR DISCHARGE  NOW BUT ITS A LIL' WATERY BUT NO SMELL .. I WAS PREGNANT ONCE BEFORE BUT I HAD THE BABY AT 4MONTHS TO SMALL TO LIVE . BUT I HAD A LOT OF PROBL. WITH THAT PREGNANCY  IT WAS NOT LIKE A NORM ONE . SO THAT WHY IM ASKING FOR HELP. I DID TAKE 3 HPT BUT ALL NAGITVE .. SHOULD I WAIT A LIL MORE AND TRY A TEST AGAIN OR WHAT ...
did anyone find out what it actually is tough? id really like to know since i am experiencing the same symptoms and im afraid i may be pregnant. i havent taken a test yet
I am confused...

I am approximately 7 days late for my period and I have been experiencing menstral cramps, but no period.

At present, I have a clear discharge (it almost feels like water running). 2 negative HPT's and have been extremely fatigued. I wake up and a mere 2 hours later, I am exhausted! I became fatigued just filling out Christmas cards.

What does this mean? Any other women endure this before, what was the outcome? Thanks in advance for your input.
I change my pill 3 months ago Ihad a slight period after 1 month ( no real blood, just brown spotting and not consistant) I Have been o the docs and they have done a urine preg test which came back negative. I have also done a couple of tests which were all negative. I have stopped taking the pill for over 2 weeks now but no period. Im now over 2 months late. I have all the stmtoms of starting but I dont. I have been having alot of thick white discharge. I have stomach cramps, tiredness aching legs nd today I almost through up at the smell of gravy (something which i love!) My docter doesnt think im pregnant, my bf does. Ive also bn having bad mood swings!!!  Can anyone help please
I am really worried because I have skipped my period, and instead I have been getting a lot of clear discharge. I have been feeling kinda off my food and under weather and I have not had sex at all in my life. What is this??? Please help! if any of you have the same thing!
Hi everyone,
Like many of you ladies that have posted here. I am 18 days late. I was nauseated for a week and a half since I missed my period. I have mild cramps, headaches, hot flashes at night, I have been exhausted for weeks now, just this morning my nipples started getting a little sore, my stomachseems to stay tensed all  the time and that isn't normal for me. I have taken several HPTs and they all came out negative. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years to get pregnant. I have had watery clear discharge for two weeks now. At the beginning of that two weeks I spotted once when I wiped. Nothing since. I have  a great desire to have children. What makes this even harder is that all my friends have children already and two of them are pregnant with their first. I found out a month ago my husband is being deployed in june 2009 for a year. I don't know if anxiety about him leaving has caused these symptoms including the missed period or if I may be pregnant and my hormone levels are just low now.  
Hi hunnie* i just wanted to let u no that it is possibule u r pregnant an ur test wont come back possitive till ur around 2 weeks ...i had the same  disscarge when i became pregnant ..if u find ur peeing alot...sore breast...hair loss..there also early signs of pregnancy..if u want to talk or have other questions just write me back..i think u should wait another week or so an do another test an also talk to ur doctor..
I am only 15. i have only had a period for almost 2 years now and it usually isnt the same day all the time. I have had a thick creme discharge a week before my period was due. Then after that i had a clear discharge. i am 2 days late and NOT a virgin. The last time i had sex was about a week before all this started happening. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Hmm..so you had sex about 2 weeks before your period started? If that is the case you were most likely ovulating and it is possible that you are pregnant.
Since you are 2 days late you should be able to take a pregnancy test and get accurate results.
I hope you are using protection...
same, i dont know whats happening??
hi. im 17 years old.last MARCH, my period is 10 days late. i had(we used condom)sex 10 days before my period comes. i found my period normal. Now(april) im 2days late. and now im having NIPPLE PAIN for 1 WEEK and also I used to have an inverted nipple but now its always out. could I be pregnant? please HELP!
Hi, I am ten days late. I have never missed a period. my Fiance' and i use the pull out method. I would love to be since i will be 28 soon and i have never had a child. i have been gagging since last week, i am so fatigued and tired, i have the mood swings, the tender breast, the loss of appetite. the clear discharge and tender abdomen and cramps. i have taken 4hpt and they all came back neg. i am scared. and need answers.
there is no method called the pull out method to avoid pregnancy. you can very much get pregnant that way.

get a blood test. no guessing then
i had unprotected sex But he didnt *** at all this was 7 days ago im due for me period about now but ive started to get alot of watery white mucusy discharge what does this mean? i have never had this much before could a be prego from his pre *** or something?
please heelp me im so scared!
OK SO I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY HERE WE ARE DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD IS SUPPOSE TO COME & IM HAVING WHITE DISCHARGE . CAN I BE PREGO ??
help please anybody. i had unprotexted sex 7 days ago, now i have im spotting this brownish color. is it too early to say that im preggy?! i haven't eaten cause its like nothing appeals to my taste.
hello everyone with me i was ment to come on my period 10 days ago but instead a day after my missed period i had like a brownish discharge which i fort was just old blood so i will be coming on very soon but it turns out that i had the brownish discharge for like 7 days and on the 8th n 9th day of my missed period i had very light pink bleeding didnt need a pad or anything for it just when i wiped, and on the 10th day i had clear strechy discharge. But i dont realy have any pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) just tiredness a bit of cramping, feeling a bit sick and head aches ive also been realy thirsty aswel i have taken a test which came out negative do you think i shoud wait a bit longer and take another one???
i am 100 days late for my period and i dont know what to do. my doctor says that its ok to be irregular cuz im 16 but i still get really worried. the last time i didnt hav it for 6 months! i am still a virgin so i cant be pregnant. please help!
My last real period was Oct. 17th. I had a tubal reversal Oct 16th. My period is on time every month mybe a day or 2 off. My periods always last like 4 days but i bleed pretty heavy. Well anyway i bleed Nov. 16th very very lite pink first day only when i would wipe. The second day only when i would wipe lite brown then that was it. Now it's Dec. 4th and for like 3 days i was passing a clear strecthy discharge with a little brown when i would wipe. I did hpt several times and one came out positive with a very lite line. I went to my family doctor not a OB and they did blood work and it was negative. Could i still be pergant? Should i what until i miss my period this month to test agian? What's going on does anyone know? Please help, Thanks!!!!!!!!
STOP  EXPERIMENTING WITH SEX AND HAVING SEX AND UNPROTECTED SEX WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED! Have u ever heard of self control? Many of us never had sex until our 20's. Give your questions to your boyfriends, see? Maybe u learned from this. Talk about this beforehand, not after.

Sex is meant for marriage. Period.
im 41 days late help
Hiya me and my partner have been trying for a baby we had sex 8 days ago these 2 days iv been having lots of clear and white liquid come onto the toilette paper iv been having light headaches and cramps in my stomache i done a pregnancy test today and it was negative could i still be pregnant ? How long untill the hcg hormone shoWs my period is due in 4 days please let me know what you think thank you x
Heyy,
  I am going crazy over here :(. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex, we used the pull out method. My period is late. I feel the cramps the period bump and the period "sensation" but no period ! Can some one help me
I was recently told that i have pcos which i believe causes me to have less of a chance to get pregnant. Well i had unprotexted sex about a week and a half ago. and i skipped my period the day i was suppose to start i took a test and it came up negative but i still have not started and im also having a white discharge could i be pregnant??
Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed with PCOS as well.  I have been off of birth control for about 6 months now and trying to get pregnant.  I was just about to start a month of the prescription Clomid from my doctor to help me ovulate... but then all of a sudden, my period did not come this month! I am 10 days late.  I took one HPT and it came back negative. I have been having white discharge the past 3 weeks but no period.  I was really hoping I was pregnant but the HPT came back negative.  I also have been extremely stressed out this past month - which I feel could have added to my missed period, but I dont know.  I have never skipped a period before. Any thoughts?!
i had blood test and all came back neg.  I am having clear discharge instead of a period not sure what is going on???? also breast tenderness....need help
i have been haveing the clear discharge aswell with no period. I am 7days late today havent done a pregnancy test yet. I have sore nipples, tight stomach, neasuea, peeing a lot. my last period was the 21st-28th JAN and i was due on the 18th FEB but still nothing...
i also use the pull out method
hi i am 9 days late for period i am having clear discharge had headaches and feel really tired having cramps light peroid is going to star but no sign 2 weeks before my period was due i have 2 days of really light bleeding and now no sign of my period starting i have taken 2 pregnacy test both came back negitive when should i take another one can anyone help me thanks :))plz email me thanks
I have recently split up from a 5yr relationship i already have a baby with him and im so worried because i havent had a period since jan 31st ive suffered constantly since with mild period pains from the day i finished and all of a sudden its become really bad asthough im just about to come on i have tingly nipples discharge and constipation when i have period cramps i do seem to need to go( if u no wot i mean). i have done 4 pregnancy tests all negative im hoping its all in my imagination and just down to stress cause i dont think i can be a mummy to 2 on my own!! has anyone else had any of these symptoms?? my periods have always been iregular but this is beyond a joke!!
Okay so this is tough. My period has been weird for a few months.  I totally got the symptoms for it to come today. I usually start between the 5th-8th of the month...it's always the same feeling when it comes.  I feel gross and cramp real bad the night before...well last night i felt nautious (sp?) and gross and started to cramp...well this morning nothing...just white discharge like it has been lately.  I'm not a virgin and my bf and I don't use condoms bc I am severly allergic to all that we've tried and I can't take BC because it reacts with other meds i'm on...also my chest is sore and it's getting worse, my sense of smell is like outstanding..i know weird but it's usually not this good...any ideas???
Well I'd just like to say that we all are having issues but until someone posts if they got their period or if they're pregnant we will be left wondering for ourselves! Oh and by the way, I'm 10 days late and my boyfriend and I have never had protected sex, never really cared if I got pregnant or not, we live together and a baby seems like the perfect idea since we are both prepared for it. Anyways I'm 10 days late, water wet clear discharge has occured for about 3 days non stop now. I woke up this morning and wanted to cry because my breast were burning instead of a pain, I could take my hands off of them, I am so tired I get about 7-12 hours of sleep a night and I am exhausted all day. If I lay on my stomach sometimes ill feel sick. Anyone have the same symptons and have an answer also?
So everyone has had the same issues and no response on what has come from it all. I have on day10 of being late with all the same symptoms as everyone. Please someone post what came of the brown discharge, negative tests, and late periods!!! Thanks so much!!
This blog was so frustrating ! I hope what I will write will be of any help: My period is over 16 days late now. I had the same symptoms as everyone:Missing period, headache , clear white discharge even nausea and the tests were all negative....Went to the Dr and the unltrasound showed a Cyst on my ovary. Dr said that it is very possible that my period was missed because of it. I\ve been given estrogen  hormones for a week and 2 days after i stop taking them i should be getting it. As for the Cyst it is not removed as long as it's not causing any pain. It should go by itself. good luck everyone
i happened to have myself checked last month as i was 6 days late fr my periods.turned out i had a cyst..it wasnt painful so the doc told me to wait it out.. just after getting myself tested my periods started 4 days later...meaning i was almost 10 days late...my last cycle was on the 10th of april...i still hvnt got my period as yet this month n im 12 days late this time.had a white discharge for a couple of days back but now thr is nothing..was wondering if that is normal and will i be getting my periods soon or not?...took a test jus 3 days back n it came negative..can somebody help?
HELLO, I READ YOUR POST AND AM GOING THROUGH SOME SYMPTOMS THAT ARE WEIRD FOR ME. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MATTER AND WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN GET OPINIONS. HERE ARE THE SYMPTOMS: TIRED (I FALL ASLEEP DURING THE DAY WHEN I DIDN'T DO THAT). VERY SENSITIVE, MOODY, EXTREME HEARTBURN, THIRSTY, I FART ALOT, WHEN I BEND OVER MY STOMACH HURTS, SOME NAUSEA AND LIGHT HEADED, AND LAST THING I GET HOT FLASHES.
I have had alot of the same symptoms, I am 2 days late cramps kinda creamy white discharge, and always get queezy, sleepy aand I cry over everything now. I took 2 tests and both neg. I dont get it my nipples are sore and I feel bloated and constipated, with lower back pain from hell for a week. Help!!!!!
my first period was back on may 3rd the night after my period was over (may 7th being a friday night) i had unportected sex (withdawl method) that following week i had missed a  couple pills (ortho tri cyclen) that weekend i had sex the same way, that following week i had missed another pill and had what i thought was break through bleeding and that weekend had sex again and a friend told me just to stop taking the rest of my pack. the next week i experienced nausea, breast tenderness, frequent urination, cramps, backaches, increase in vaginal discharge that doesnt really smell, headaches, light headedness/shakes like i having low blood sugar and didnt have much of an appetite cause i felt so sick. my period was due on may 31st - june 1st. This makes me 10 or more days late and have been experiencing the same symptoms still but my appetite has grown and my breasts are more sore and tender i did take one preg test on may 27th and it was negative..i dont know if it's because i stopped taking my pills or what its from..someone have any ideas?
i forgot to add about this awful taste that i have been having for the past week i dont know if that would have to deal with anything or not
hi i really need sme help i am DEFINATLY not pregnant [virgin] but i am l8 i have always had iregular period, my dr said it is because of my age n it will eventually settle down but i have never been 20 days late which is wat i am now and all i am seeming to get is clear/ white discharge i dont now what 2 do n i am strting to panick HELP XXX
OK, So as of today I'm 10 days late. My cycle is usually 26 days. I use MYDAYS and track all of my "flow" info including sex. If my calculations are correct i would say that "possible conception" would have been 22 days ago, or so, the 23rd of May was the end of my HF days. My Last period was 05/10/2010. My husband and i are inadvertently tying, Leaving it up to destiny i guess. So, I haven't been stressing about the idea of "getting pregnant" but the truth is I'm dying for a (+). On the 4th of June i was getting a fairly uncomfortable pinching/cramping in my right ovary, pretty much all day, i tried relieving my tummy but i couldn't sit on the toilet long enough...and NOTHING. I should have started my Period on June 5; Instead of PMS symptoms I got: Cramping/no period/constipation. Over the last 9 days i have noticed increased tenderness in breasts, short Waves of queasiness usually after i drink green tea, or something with natural caffeine, and fatigue; which is why i took a test & got (-) result. The symptoms are not crippling but certainly noticeable, clearly something has changed, could it be pregnancy? Now, the 10th day late, mid morning a good amount of thick, white-milky discharge emerges???! Still no period, and absent discharge for weeks.....I'm curious if anyone has had similar symptoms? I'm going to take a second test on Thursday morning.....If still no aunt flow, I'm scheduling a blood test.

But, I want to be sure about this discharge, I am in my 3rd day of what would be HIGH FERTILITY if i had a period but without any blood before it seems strange i would be discharging, ovulation shouldn't be present till the 18th. I have all my dates, no period and SOOOO MUCH CONFUSION!!!
ok in the beginning my last men cycle was in jan 2010, then feb came around and nothing... then march, then april.. been seeing the ob gyn i work at and neg everything... then blood test came back neg. the dr told me "sometimes we just dont get periods." she put me on birth control, then may i got my period. after it was finished i stopped the birth control, because in the beginning my husband and i are trying to conceive our first child... i wanted to try again, so now it is june 18th, i was due for my period yesterday... and neg test yesterday... i have sore nipples this time, unlike before, and tired... im only hopeing... im going to wait another week and see if it may be possible.. i prayed to god, that this time he would bless me with a child...
ok so the other say i tried to have sex, but my husband only put it half way in and i didnt notice anything untill i repositioned my self and pulled him out, right then, i have excruciating pain. it brought me to hysterical tears...the pain slowly went away and took about 2 hours.. the next day we tried again and it didnt hurt much but i could feel him hitting something inside me, and when he would hit it, i could feel a little pain... i talked to the nurse at work (i work at an ob gyn) and she said that i was ok... but i am clueless. i dont know why it happened or how... still havent received my period.... ill keep you posted.
hi, im six days late with my period, iv been off B.C for a few months now, weve been trying for a baby for theese few months , my first few periods were on time and this time im six days late, with allmost all the  sypmtoms and ive takes 4 HPT tests and they all say negative..im soo frustrated and i have no idea whats going on can anyone help me out here PLEASE!!
Hi everyone...i was on bc for like 3 years and got off at the end of july 2009, and ever since i've had an irregular period...i thought it would phase out because i got off bc but its been a year now...my last period was the middle of march and now its the begining of july...i've been having menstrual cramps for about a week with a lot of clear discharge but no bleeding...i took a pregnancy test and it was negative, like all the rest...i've also been feeling dizzy and i've developed a weaker stomach...any input would be helpful,please please please!!!
if you any pink or blue positive line on a HPT that means you are pregnant.
the problem arises because HPT's pick up even very EARLY pregnancies.
meaning, if you have a positive HPT (it doesn't matter how dark/light the line is - that is just from the amount of antibody chemicals on the strip) and then you get your "period" what you are really having is an early miscarriage.
You had a "chemical" pregnancy. Where all the hormones were working, but for whatever reason, the pregnancy was not able to make it.

HPT only pick up human growth hormone AFTER the egg has implanted. Implanted = pregnancy, but, only like 40% of implanted eggs actually divide correctly.

That is the problem with todays HPT's. I think they test for pregnancy a little too early. Some people would rather not know that they were pregnant, even if it was only for a few days.

You didn't used to even be able to know you were pregnant until you missed 2 periods. Then the rabbit would die (for those of you who know something about how pregnancy tests used to work). And usually by the 2nd missed period, the pregnancy had a higher succeed rate.
h! im 18 days late on my period just resently i stared havin sme white discharge cramps light headches bak aches constipation an all i can think about is sleep. I havent done a HPT cause im scare to find out the results. Can anyone tell me what his symptoms mean ?? by the way i been havin unprotected sex with my bf for the pass 2 weeks .
I have the same symptoms as all of you are describing: late period, lots of clear then white discharge, negative pregnancy test, nauseous, full feeling in abdomen, sore nipples, tired, etc.  I have already had 3 painful cysts rupture in the past year and am assuming that this is one that is growing now but hasn't yet ruptured.  Usually when they rupture they are very painful and involve a lot of brown spotting and then bleeding.  We all know that birth controls can cause cysts, but I'm beginning to think that this is understated.  I think that birth control is causing ALOT of our problems.  It is filled with synthetic hormones, which cause our bodies to not create our real hormone, progesterine, which is the only thing that balances out the estrogen in our bodies.  Synthetic progestin cannot.  I just found that Mirena especially causes cysts VERY often and I think we should be leary of what we are putting into our bodies.  I don't know what the solution to this is, but my point is that it is incredibly possible that you are all suffering from cysts as well.  You should have your Dr do an ultrasound.
hey i'm havin the same issues. i was diagnosed with pcos too.  all of you who have not had your hormones checked should!  that can cause all the symptoms you are experiencing too.    i learned i am very low in progesterone..which can cause breast tenderness , cramps while your suppose to be bleeding, excess discharge, mood swings, nausea etc.
please everyone check into it. if you are low in that you will have a very hard time getting preggo.
I am 8 days late of my period according to an app called MYDAYS. However, it has been right up until now.

However, i have been on the pill for 2 years, and then changed to the injection, in which i just took one dose of (3 months Protection) i came off of that a few months ago now, and so i have been having unprotected sex for a couple of months. My love life is pretty full on as i have sex almost once every 2 days.

When i came off the injection i started having a period twice a month.

This is the confusing part, now that i am 8 days late of a period, could it be because my period has changed back to once a month, or could it be that im pregnant. I took a test and it came back (-) I have felt tired, sick, headaches, i had slight cramping, no blood, but discharge. However, i do experience alot of discharge anyways.
Has anyone experienced this, had a (-) test and found out that they were actually pregnant? Please Respond :) Thanks
Hi Everyone,

So me and my husband are trying to have another baby. I calculated when i should ovulate and we have been having sex the days that i should be ovulating. My period is usually due the 26th and right now im a day late. I have cramps and some vaginal discharge and feel like im about to get my period but don't. I don't wanna get excited because i have done that to my self before and then i got my period. Could i be? i ovulate from the 9th to 14th and we had sex on the 10th & 11th of August.
i am 7 days late with a milky discharge i have been irregular since i was 18 and now i am 23 ive been on provera to start my periods and its been working lately but for some odd reason im late and i want to have kids for some time now i was thinking its never going to happen wish me luck!
Hi, Im 25 and have recently experienced what everyone is going through. Back in July I missed my period as I had the sickness bug and didn't think anything of it, so I carried on taking my pill as usual. I then thought well if I am preg I don't want to be taking me pill really in case it does something?. I then came off my pill about the 2nd week of August and I still haven't had a period. I've spoken to a doctor and they said that the bug could have stopped my period and because I came off my pill early I had taken enough to cause a period. I'm having cramping in lower abdomin (abdomen) and backache, tired, hungry, which i experienced on my 1st child. Last night then i went to the loo and had a big blob of jelly like discharge which I've never had before. Going to the doctors today to find out whats goign on with my body. Hopefully  am pregnant as me & Hubby would like another child. I'll keep you updated incase anyone has had similar problems.
Thanks for listening!!
Hi my period is 8 weeks late, i have been getting a white discharge for the last week. i have done 2 home pregnancy test and had one blood test they came back negative, is it possible i could be pregnant?

I am 8 days late and today my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom, just because my period is supposed to start soon, or so I thought, but anyway we used one of those colored ones and when we stopped to move he noticed something weird and thought it was blood from my period and looked like shedding skin, almost period like with NO BLOOD. We were getting nervous last week because I started eating a lot, craving certain foods, tired, cramping, back pains, peeing frequently, but; one we don't have sex that often and two I have been taking birth control consistently for 6+ years, then I took two pregnancy tests one on Tuesday and second one Friday and both came up Negative RIGHT AWAY, so IDK what to do and I'm freaking out, can SOMEONE please help, idk if i should make appt with OB/GYN or what?!?!?!
I am almost 10 days late now, my periods have always been irregular but i was on the depo shot for two years and just stop getting it in about june. For the past ten days i've been having a white / clear discharge with period symptoms but dont know what to think my last period was around august 13th or so but i only bleed for MAYBE 8 hours. i've had pregnancy test done and came up negative hopefully gonna get a pap done to figure out if anything is wrong with me. if anyone has any helpful experiences please tell me, i'd be very happy if it helped me out as well as everyone else.
okay so i am 5 days late took two test one was neg the other positive i have a whiteish clearish discharge. I have been cramping like im going to start my period but it hasnt come. I cant tell if im more tired im already crashing out every time i sit 9 month old baby boy sick. :( and i want another baby but not for 3 years. Im not sick breast not tender has any one had this happen right before their period
I'm only 3 days late.  But I've been feeling cramping as if my period was about to come.  I also have the wihite/clear discharge.  I had been taking BC pills for about 8 years but I stopped in february of 2009.  and since my cycle went from 28 days to 30 some months and don't really think this is a ''side effect'' from the BC pills.  I'm buying a HPT today and will elt you know how it comes out.  I really hope it's positive!!!
is anybody going to answer these questions?
I went off the pill in the beginning of october. My boyfriend and I have not used any protection except for the "pull out" method.. My period was supposed to be here Nov. 9th and it is now Nov. 28th. I have had white discharge, constipation, gas, nipple tenderness every now and then. I took 3 HPTs all came back negative. I really don't know  what to do. I know a late period is normal when stopping the pill, but with these symptoms i dont know what to think.How long should I wait to retest?
i supost to have my period on the 7 of  dicembe..r im 4 days late can some one help mee ???the 7 and 8 of december there were lite clear pink wen i wipe after going to pee now on the 9 and soo on i have clear watery fluid... and wen it comes out it fills like my period but i chek and is just white watery fluid.?? any boddy can help mee plzz plzz send me a email asap PLZ PUT WHITE FLUID URGET
EMAIL ISS ***@**** thxx
I have the same thing I missed last months period and i have never had sex at all...all i have been getting is the white/clear discharge... Have you changed your diet at all? I read on a sight changing your diet, exercising more can interupt you cycle but idn...I stopped drinking soft drink but i dnt think that could be it though... I dnt want to go to my parents casue its to awkward and i dnt want to go to my doctor cause its a guy and everything.. im not sexist but... if anyone is out there and can help please...
hey,i am a week late,have some of the problems stated above,and above all,am still a virgin.so,is this a natural thing??seems its happening to many of us,one common reason being a change in daily routines.and plz do post if u got ur periods after the post and if they were normal.
i have missed my period its 7 days late and i have mild cramping and alot of creamy white discharge i called my doctor and talked with a nurse and she said that its very possible that i am pregnant she even told me congrats what do yall think
i am 7 days late and i have been having alot of creamy white discharge mild cramping and tired alot i called my doctor and talked to the nurse and she seems to think i am pregnant she even told me congrats she told me the best time to take a pregnancy test is like 10 days after ur missed period i hope this helps but i dont know if i am pregnant but she seems to think so what do yall think
I am a 19 year old male. My girlfriend and I went through this whole process last year in July. She got an abortion :( very upsetting, but one of the best choices at the time. It has been about 7 months later and she might be pregnant now. She has been eating more, sleeping more, and has the white discharge.

What I am seeing from last pregnancy to this "pregnancy" is one...when she was pregnant in July the day of her period she took a test and tested positive, this time she is 5 days late and still no positive.
Two: she had rapid weight gain within the first 2 weeks, she went from 118 to 128 in 5 days. She has gained 5 pounds, but also lost it so she is back to normal.
Three: she has white discharge this first time and now this time.

To clear things up with you ladies. I am going to school for Nursing, possibly to become a doctor. What I have learned in Medical Terminology Classes...you could be showing signs of a false pregnancy...meaning you are freaking out about something that is not there, you are starting to believe you are pregnant, since the mind is so strong you're going to start showing "symptoms" a little tip is....

(Mainly for younger women who are freaking out ages 16-24)

REMAIN CALM...don't freak out about it. Life is a beautiful thing and if you are creating a life be happy about it, not everyone is capable of it. If you dont plan to keep the baby and want it aborted, there are women center places that can give you a more "humane" abortion. You take two pills, one orally and one vaginally. All it does it, stop the hormone to continue the pregnancy, there will be EXTREME cramping and heavy blood flow for about 2 days, but within 6-18 hours the embryo is expelled from the body...I am STRONGLY against abortions in both medical and surgical. PLEASE consider the life of a person inside you, Adoption is a good thing. You can find adoptive parents that will pay for all medical expenses.

This is for everyone:

THE WHITE DISCHARGE can be one of many of things:

ONE: A yeast infection. It will burn and itch...maybe smell. Go to a walmart or CVS or a Walgreens and get a test or medication...it is by the condoms and everything else. (discharge is usually lumpy like cottage cheese)
TWO: Rare but possible, an STD...get checked
THREE: Leucorrhea..it is an adnormal secreation, nothing life threatening, there is some medication you can buy

If none of these are what you have, then you come to the conclusion of pregnancy.

My girlfriend isn't showing signs other than excessive eating and sleeping also the white discharge...if she is pregnant this one is WAY different from the last.

Best of luck to everyone that is/might be pregnant!!
Congratulations, there are many books that can help you with the week by week pregnancy.
I'm 8 days late going on 9. Very mild cramping. Normal discharge, no sore breasts, very bloated, 3 neg hot. Never been this late. Only 1 to 2 days late before. Have had unprotected sex several times this month and also while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?
Sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy. I have a healthy 9 yr. old, and was trying again to conceive. I've had a miscarriage when at 10 wks., and I recently just had another miscarriage. My doctor told me that I had a chemical pregnancy. When I found out I was pregnant, the 3 tests I took had a very faint line, My Dr. had me get blood drawn and it showed pregnant but very early. Less than 2 wks. later I started spotting and when I went in for my appt., my pregnancy test was now negative, they did an internal and external ultra sound and there was nothing. I also in the beginning had nausea, was hungrier and sore breasts, but right before bleeding all that went away.
I'm 38, not giving up so I wish you luck also and think positive!!! :)
I'm getting the white discharge that feels like my period and I'm 3 days late. I'm always regular. 32 days. I thought maybe since February is a short month and 32 days will occur on the 17th of March that I'm not technically late. My boyfriend and I have protected sex everytime we do. I'm getting stomach pain and tiredness. Anything?
I have very similar symptoms as you have described. I am 8 days late now, and I am having white discharge instead of period. Very tired all the time. Took 5 pregnancy tests and all of them were neg (last one I took was around 5 days ago). I do have to pee more often than before and my breasts are sore (but they always are right before my periods). I am constipated since 2-3 weeks now. Did you find out why were you having runny discharge?
I am having white creamy kinda discharge instead of periods!My boyfriend rubbed his organ against mine for a minute without any protection and its been around 1 month but no sign of pregnancy!So please help me!I don't think I am pregnant but I am tensed!
Im 15 and 3 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend i missed my purid last week and ive been getting sometimes white sometimes clear discharge but its mostly white i took 2 HPT yesterday and they were negative any i dea what it could be plzzz let me know
im driving myself crazy i am 5 days late im having like an off white almost yellow discharge and cramping and back pain took 2 test both neg. anyone have any thoughts.....please help
okay so here goes, i was suppose to be on my period on the 10th - 17th june, it's now 1st of july, i've been getting really strong headaches and horrible cramps in my belly, my backaches are really strong, that strong i often cry with the pain, my nipples often get sore, but other times they're okay, i've been really tired lately, but recently i've been really wanting sex, but as my boyfriend works a lot there is nothing i can do about it, and i don't see him daily, i also started getting really wet, and it kind of looks like male ***, i thought it was my boyfriends leeking back out but it happened one time when i hadn't seen him, so im now a little worried.
I was reading this hoping someone had the same but it's not completely the same, i just hope that someone can help me before i take a pregnancy test, then a trip to the doctors.
ive always had a regular period, ive never been more than a couple days late or early. i had unprotected sex once this month for about 5 seconds... he didn't ejaculate. i wasn't ovulating. but i am 6 days late now and i'm getting very worried. i have ovary pain every once in a while, my breasts are somewhat sore, for the last couple days ive been really moody but today ive felt fine, i have white discharge. i keep feeling like i started my period, but nothing is there except a little bit of gooey whiteish clear discharge. every once and a while my uterus will hurt too. i just want answers...
QUIT having SEX! your too damn young! it upsets me to hear 14-15 year olds and on having sex. yall should be playing barbie dolls NOT sex.! man God help this generation of idiots. have you guys seen teen mom.! hello its not easy. im 21`with a about to be a 2 year old with a hs. diploma and still struggling!
Im 6 days late mild cramping and 2 negative hpt. I have been feeling like crap and for the last 3 days have had creamy white discharge kinda like a lotion is that a symptom of pregnancy or my period
HI, my last period was on the 15th-19th of August it was light to medium bleeding, i had unprotected sex on the 20th, 21st,26th,28th,30th August and 4th,5th,7th September. on the 29th August i had some very light spotting in a creamish mucus and more on the 30th and 31st. Someitmes i feel really tired and i have gone to the bathroom a little more than i usually. But i have not had any other symtoms (symptoms). Any advice???
Oh i also took a HPT first response on the 1st of september and it had a very light 2nd line almost like a shadow but i took another one a next two days a clear blue plus and it was neg. Could the line have been an evaporation line?
hello, everybody! I'm 25 years old. I have never been diagnosed with anything but when i was younger my periods were all over the place. For quite some time they have been, what I like to call, Ol' faithful. But since I have gotten married and started a new job they started being weird again. My husband and i have been trying to have a baby for a year now, and every time i miss a period I dread the testing because I can't stand to think that it will be another negative, but time after time I get a negative. It frustrates me and now I'm 2 months late and I have noticed that a lot of you ladies have some of the same symptoms. I very tired, but that could be because of my job. I have the white discharge, but mine comes with a smell, and I could have a yeast infection. I'm very moody, but let's face it that comes with being a female terrioty.;D I am having pain around my ovaries and back, but could be just ovulating. My stomach feels bloated but that could be me retaining water or something. I know that when you all read this you'll probably tell me to test but I'm so afraid of a negative. I guess I posted this for support. I don't want to tell my husband yet. He get's so discouraged when we are not. We can't really afford ivf or any other forms of being a parent because we are just starting out, but we have all the love in the world for a little one. If anyone knows why I keep having these symtptoms please post. Thanks!
I've been cramping a lot nd I've spotted blood but the blood has stopped and I woke up feeling cramps and it kinda felt like I was pissing on myself so I go use the bathroom and its this white creamy stuff in my under wear and not blood and I have a mirena so what does this mean ???
could anyone please let me knoe if i may be pregnant i took a test yesterday and it said negative. last month my period came a couple days late on the 24th the month before that about the 20th and now my period is late and i am having this brownish dishcharge when i clean myself..and just once clear gushy dishcharge a little white and have urges to urinate..could i be pregnant?
So im curious to kno what the sticky like discharge is instead of having a period... Im now 18 days late but when i was supposed to start i had sticky like discharge instead of blood...
i havent had sex jus lil rubbing...a lil precum had *** frm my bf so we checked online and it said u can get preg from tht so we immediately brought ecp and i had it within 2 hrs of all this  happened...i gt my periods after tht normally whch lasted for 4 days now i am 13 days late i did nt have any sexual activity this whole month. I am havin white clear discharges coming out like liquid and i feel i hv got my period but thr is nuthin. I don hv any other symptom just lil bit of irritation due to late periods and i m in lil stress cause my exams are going on can i be preg?? Pls help!!
did you ever figure this out?  I am experiencing these EXACT symptoms right now.  Thanks.
my hubby and i worred i am  preg been to dr's he said he thinks i am but he will like me wait a week and do a test, i've only ever missed one b4 and that was for 8days, i had no pain or anything last time, but this time im getting bad pains and feel like im coming on but i dont :( im late 9days now and starting to think i could be preg.
thanks for the info
I am 4 weeks late on my period and am getting clear goo like fluid when I whipe. I felt cramping a bit for like 5 minutes give or take here and there but no period. I've had minor spotting but no enough to notice right away I've lost about 5 pnds and have nausea and headaches I've been getting this bloated feeling when I bend over. I took a test about a week ago and it came up negative. I'm only 19 and just recently got engaged I don't mind if I'm pregnant I just don't know what to do I still haven't got my period and am going to take another test march 1st if I don't get my period .
Hi girls,

I have a question and was wondering if anyone had been in the same boat at all.
SO, I was overseas in January and on Diane-35. My partner and i went to liverpool and i forgot my packet at his parents house where we were staying. Anyways so i missed 4 pills from the 6th-9th January and got my breakthrough bleed on the 10th-11th. Because we had intercourse while we were away i was scared of being pregnant so i didnt continue taking the pill. Then 2 weeks 4 days later i stupidly decided to begin a new pill pack, when i still hadn't had my period.
Since then I've had extremely sore breasts but especially my nipples which are starting to get better, I have also become very bloated. The last week or so i have been having some vaginal discharge that is clear and somes a very light yellow lotiony colour, there is no odour, itchyness, etc at all.

So my question is does anyone think i may be pregnant i did a home test a week ago which was negative but just cant relax about it. i have a doctors app. on monday.

Thanks :)

ps. i know i was very irresponsible with the pill it was a once off!
So I was supposed to start my period today but instead there was a gooey cream/yellowish discharge. Usually if I start late it is only a day and i have no discharge the day I'm supposed to start. I have noticed that I have been eating more recently but I'm not sure what to do. I am on b/c and I always have my bf use a condom or pull out. Could I be pregnant? Should I take a HPT or just wait it out?
I had a irregular period this month around the beginning got put on b/c for 5 days my period was due on the 14 this month of March but didn't come down I'm 5 days late I been haveing pregnancy feelings like score breast cramps like my period coming down but didn't I'm sleeping more eating more take a test bur came back negative me in my boyfriend have but he always pullout I just need to know more cuz the doctor said I'm good
were did you get ur tubal reversal done an how much did it cost i have three kids an i got my tubes tied but my husband wants another one an i kinda do to. i was told to ask a obgyn but is there some where else i can find information on it at..if so please let me know thanks. i am late on my period to i was suppose to start the 14th an i havent had an irregurlar period since i had my son so i dont know what is going on i also have the discharge an pains...i know taking a test it will come up negitive also so i just wait.
I have the same problem,  I'm a week late. I'm irregular but I still get my period a few days after I'm supposed to get it.
so ladies, i see not many responses here to questions,, i have been soooo avid about searching my symptoms and i have a ANSWER for me atleast!
here were my symptoms. 1. had my period started march 7th and ended march 11th. my husband and i have one beautiful 13 month old and r trying for her to be a big sister. we tried every other day or two times a week. with the start of my cycle being day 1....day 20 i had clear n white discharge,  day 26 side cramps and lots of discharge like a period but no color or odor or sign of blood.  day 27 i was walking the mall and got extremely HOT and sweaty and stomach ache and dizzy! had to run to bathroom but nothing happened there. drank water. day 29 LATE and neg pregnancy test.(i never have regular cycles) i was up alot at night to go to bathtrooom... not normal.. . continued light discharge thats white, clear or tinted green through next days. well yesterday day 43 after no cycle but the last i noticed my tummy really HARD and my belly button slightly out... i tested this morning thinking nothing was going to happen and i got a POSITIVE!!! so ladies be patiend and positive. dont stress as i think stress can relate to it all and make symptoms worse. i did notice yesterday my (.)(.) slightly slightly felt tingly when touched.,... so best to you all ladies, im calling my doc today for an app to see how far along i am. if u like to know let me kno and i will re-post
Two/three days late. Last four days i've noticed increasing appetite which I usually never really eat, slept 46 ish hours which is very very odd cause I don't sleep too much but I am still so tired. Having cramps like I should get my period but instead noticed an increased amount of clear mucus like discharge. Very sexually aroused, heart burn and vomiting. On first day of there four the smell of my uncles bologna sandwich made me vomit! Very cold all the time more so than usual, feel as though no matter how much I smoke im not fulfillimg nicotine cravings... And two days ago an acquaintance looked at me and said are you ok? Wait are you pregnant!? Your so pale(which ive also been very pale lately) like ur eithr pregnant or getting seriously sick. And then continued onto how she dont know what that glow looks like but she thinks I have it, she was third person to say so... Help is thhis in my head or...
Ok..Please tolerate my Bad English.I am 26 and happily Married 2 yrs.We both are kind of under agreement to not get pregnant until  we settled. My period is replaced by white discharge. Since my economical condition we never had sex coz i dont like to use pills and dont have money to see doctor. newly immigrant to USA. I remember i was young i was in the same condition( menses replaced by white discharge) when I was 16 yrs.I was dame sure I am a virgin. And that wetness caused me yeast infection. And that time i had irregular periods and over flow.Still I am a virgin. but i am married.we love each other. We occationally have raw sex (kissing,hugging & sharing bed). We never break our rules.

I'm going to tell a incident. I am not sure about the scientific reason behind this. But it may help you. I was in my college we were talking abt irregular periods and a friend of mine she said skipping head shower for 3 days cause regular period.I followed that. She was right. After That day I never ever mised a perids. She is kind of wise person with heavy head.

CONCLUSION- This condition is a condition of body.If you are sure. Trust your negative results and stay calm. But I am kind of nervous. but trust me. But I dont know abt why the doctors are unaware of this condition. It looks like a common condition. Now I am using panty liners to protect my sensitive area from east infection. and updations plz

PS- I am from south east Asia. very dry and hot place. recently i moved to USA and this is my 1st summer. may hot weather influencing this condition for me.
Okay.. so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he pulled out. I was supposed to get my period 4 days later. The day after we had sex my uterus hurt incredibly bad, I actually thought it was my fallopian tubes.. Now, its 3 days after I was supposed to get my period and there is a LOT of white milkey discharge.. any ideas?
This is the exact thing I am experiencing now. What was your outcome?
get a life.
Well hello everyone. Well I am a week an two day late. I've been having pink and brownish discharge instead of my period and then yesterday which was October 25 2012 , I had a white discharge and then today which Is the 26 I've had nothing going on down there at all.. I was dizzy the other day an had to lay down for a bit. And I've been having food cravings but that's all. No sore boobs no throwing up nothing. I haven't took a pregnancy test yet, but I don't know what's really going on and I'm so worried. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do!!!!
Hi to anyone out there please help! Ok so my period was due 2 days ago i have had like white discharges now so im really confused. Around 5 days ago i had just a bit like just barely to notice pink discharge. I also saw at the same time like a few drops of blood when i peed. IM SOOO SORRY FOR TMI! Just very confused. Also i have been getting very nauseous after i eat. I feel bloated, i have been veryyy moody my emotions have been all over the place. And yes my breasts are sore, and ive felt little tingling in my lower stomach. Could i be pregnant??? Im waiting a little longer to take a hpt due to my last pregnancy (ended in miscairraige) did not come out positive till much much later.
Hi. I had unprotected sex last month. On December 3. I get my periods twice  a month. But last month I only got it once on the 3rd it only last 2 days. Today it had to come. But for the past 2 weeks I have gotten some white lumpy discharge and clear. I don't know what to do and what to think of. Do you have any ideas? Also my belly has been really bloated, diarrhea for one whole day and I have been eating so much lately. This week I used the bathroom like never before. I usually go to the bathroom 2 a day but I have pee 6 times a day.. Help please...
you cant get pregnant by oral sex! its just impossible. you say you are a virgin, meaning you aint had sex the normal way as in intercourse? then you are not pregnant!
Same with me i have been having withe clear discharge insted of perio my period was suppose to start on mon-end yesterday saturday but i still have the white discharge i had sex for weeks ago  but still havent had my period but just white clear discharge
I had the same thing- where I was suppose to start my period and didn't I had lots of discharge though. I also had super bad stabbing pains for one day that were off and on for like 2 seconds then stop then later continue. I thought I might be pregnant so I took a hpt test on valentines day (my honey made me) and it was a BFP yay!!! best gift ever  this will be our second. so I would say if you feel pregnant and miss your period and had sex when you ovulated then take a test you may get the awnser you were looking for
okay me and my boyfriend have sorta been trying to get pregnant for about two months now, and today marks the fifth day past the end of my missed period. the day I was supposed to start nothing happened except a little spotting, and the next day I had severe lower tummy pains that lasted about 5 minutes. they felt hurt so much worse than period cramps, like someone was twisting a knife in my tummy. ive had a good bit of a white discharge, and a lot of pain after sex. it'll mostly set in a moment after intercourse has ended, but today it got severe and happened during, and even before he penetrated me (after some foreplay in which I climaxed.) I have no idea whats going on...a few days ago I got two negatives on HPT's and I don't wanna get too hopeful that it was too early and that this could really be it. please HELPPPPP D:
Please don't think negatively of me. But I'm 19, freshmen in college and finally found a nice boy. We were together a night before supporting break started, it was a Thursday night Friday morning, and things got heated between us. We almost had sex, he went in far enough that I could feel him, but not enough to make that tissue rupture, so technically speaking I'm still a virgin. We spent about half of spring break worrying if I'm pregnant...I would have melt downs in the middle of the night and he would have to call mean talk to me to calm me down. In the middle of spring break, I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. I told him and he was relieved, but my period hasn't started so I couldn't be fully relieved...it was already two days late when we did that in the first place though. Now it's the end of spring break and I still haven't started, I'm 12 days late, and I thought I started when it turned out to be a false alarm. Instead of blood it was a liquidy white fluid. I'm scared to know what it means, but I need to know if I'm pregnant or not. And hopefully don't have any infection that I don't know about.
hi...i was 12 days late for my periods to start but today it started...i followed this forum few days back and i also had all the symptoms..but am sooooo relieved that i finally got my periods...FIRST OF ALL DONT PANIC...take a HPT and if  its negative then u r not pregnant :) would like to tell you that it started with a non stop white discharge which went brown and then it stopped and finally periods...i was so confused that i went to the doctor and she  advised me to go for blood test whenever you are 10-12 days late...
sex is not meant only for marriage and telling a scared young person that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. catch up with the real world and don't be so judgmental, god help if you have a child that comes home as a pregnant teen, would you be so cruel to them? think before you type
your comment is disgusting and disrespectful, shame on you as a human being. perhaps you could get a life and stop being mean to people on internet bulletin boards......some nice advice for you!!
How rude?! I can see if you're under 18, but really? Everyone has their own opinion, but to push yours onto everyone like that pisses me off. If you have sex, you're taking the chances of getting pregnant whether you use protection or not. That comment is a couple years old, so I'm assuming that you'll never see it. So if you do happen to see this, go stick your nose in someone else's business! These ladies are on here for advice for their problems, not to be criticized by an old hag like you! GEESH!
Couldn't agree more!!
I am 23 years old, no form of BC I have only had unprotected sex once this past month...and have had an extremely regular period since i was 10, 26 day cycle and 5 day length exactly, it has never been late or early. I am a week late for getting my period... but for the past week i have been having light cramping, an increased amount of white discharge, have been a bit more anxious and tired at the same time, and have been a bit bloated...its close to how i feel when i am about to start my period but this feels a bit different. I have taken 1 pregnancy test 3 days after the first day of my missed period and it came back negative. So i am not sure weather or not I should just wait it out and see if i get my period or go to the doctors to get checked...
any suggestions or ideas?
About a week ago i was getting brownish discharge so i thought it was my peirod comming but i never now 2 weeks later ive been getti g thick white discharge,  ive been really tired latly  with no energy, ice never been pregnet before. I was at a party a month an a half ago an ended  up having sex with my bf an he did *** inside of me so um really scared i did 2 test an they were both neg, i'm 17 he 20
Hi. I saw your post on here and it seems as though you have experience. I am currently 6 days late and am having white/clear discharge. I have constant headaches, I feel nauseas throughout the day but especially in the morning and night but have only gotten sick once. My breasts are very sore, I find myself peeing more often, I feel exhausted and I have cramps every now and then but they are nothing like period cramps. My boyfriend and I use the pull out method but I just recently switched to a new birth control. Do you have any input for me? I'm not sure if I should go ahead and take a test or wait it out? If you could help me, I would really appreciate it.