white lotion discharge
Am 26 yr old.i have white lotion discharge but i didnt get period  in this month. i have PCOS problem i have irrugular periods but we are trying for baby...we used last ovulation days...i take pregnency test in my 46th(wednesday) day but i got neg result...am i pregnant?
Most women with PCOS don't ovulate and thus cannot become pregnant. So the first treatment option for infertility is usually the administration of drugs to induce ovulation like Clomid. Chances of pregnancy are less but you can test the status of pregnancy.
Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period. You can check your pregnancy status by urine for pregnancy test or get your serum HCG levels checked which is more specific test for pregnancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi there and welcome. What does your own doctor say about getting pregnant?  Are you taking clomid?  Do you take any other medication for the PCOS such as metformin?  

The EARLY response pregnancy tests are excellent.  I got a positive result FOUR days before my period was due which is what they advertise.  First morning's urine is best when taking one early like that.  

Another thing to do is to track your cycle with temperature.  Temperature rises and stays higher (about a degree) until you ovulate and then if you are not pregnant, it drops back down.  If you become pregnant it stays higher.  It helps you know if you've ovulated and when in a cycle.  You take the temp first thing in the morning when you wake up.  I found this very helpful as I wasn't regular either.  good luck