white painless patches inside the mouth around the upper and lower lips
What do white painless patches in the mouth mean?
Per a quick Google search.....

Syphilis may produce a white, painless sore (chancre) that develops in the mouth or on the lips during the early stage of infection (see Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Syphilis). The sore usually heals after several weeks. About 1 to 4 months later, a white area (mucous patch) may form on the lip or inside the mouth if the syphilis has not been treated. Both the chancre and the mucous patch are highly contagious, and kissing may spread the disease during these stages. In late-stage syphilis, a hole (gumma) may appear in the palate or tongue; at this stage the disease is not contagious.

Good Luck!
could be thrush too. Once after antibiotics I got thrush. Didnt hurt but my tounge felt fuzzy to me (not like to the touch or anything). Reguardless, I'd be seen for it
I guess I did jump to conclusions.. sorry about that.. I think because when my son had thrush.. he screamed 24/7 until it was gone, I assumed it hurt...  BUT.. again, after a quick google search, the previous poster is correct also.. Good Luck :)