white patches in vagina?
I've had some thick crumbly odorless discharge and a litte discomfort (a teeny bit burny and a teeny bit itchy but very bearable) for the last few days., I thought maybe I was getting a yeast infection so I took a fluconase that I was given last time I was on antibiotics (4 weeks ago) and never used.

Well this morning my long term partner and I had intercourse. It was morning intercourse so I got a little irritated (not all the way awake and "ready"). Well its been irritated all day. For some reason I decided to take a peek and something Ive never seen before.

On the vagina.. not IN where intercourse is but on the "in" part that hosts that area and the urethra has white lace like patches on it. In fact right above the urethra is SUPER white. I rubbed it gently and it didnt come off. IT doesnt seem raised or bumpy, just like white patches

So I call the advice nurse and she said it sounds just like a bad yeast infection. But I've NEVER had my skin turn white and patchy in a yeast infection

does this sound legit? I hate how everything like this happens on the weekend so its either er and wont get a gyn or wait it out and stress about it. I have no reason to believe that my man is cheating on me... nor has he EVER had anything suspicious on him. I was tested after my divorce a few years back for everything under  the sun (he cheated on me with a lot of people) and everything was negative. He hasnt been tested to my knowledge but we have never had anything like this occur ever before in years
updated that I used the monistat 3 on it last night and it burned and itched worse. But this morning almost all of those white patches are gone! guess the nurse knew her stuff but kinda scary still all the same