white stuff from my private part
hai!!!
i'm 17 yrs and i'm a virgin.... but 3yrs before my boyfriend touched my private part... after that i have been getting this white gooey stuff in my underwear and private part.... now i'm in a new relation ship and my boyfriend wants me to be safe from all kinds of infections... i haven't told him that i have this white stuff.... i have been in this relationship for 1yr and a month.... he never touches my private part... so why and what is this white stuff?????

pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeee.............
HELP ME....
SOMEONE...........
What you describe could be related to an imbalance or infection, OR it could simply be your normal vaginal secretions. You should certainly have a check up with a medical practitioner to rule out anything chronic (long-term). The touching 3 years ago is a low probability, but you are smart to ask questions and learn all you can. If it makes you feel any better, I have had the "white gooey stuff" in my panties for nearly 40 years! Take care, and good luck!
White discharge is common for all women, including me.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, especially your boyfriend touching you, your vagina is one of the few self-cleaning parts of your body (as well as your eyes) so it is unlikely that your boyfriend has caused the discharge.

However, if you are, or become itchy or suffer a 'burning sensation' , and your discharge is 'lumpy-looking' (similar to cottage cheese) then you possibly have a fungal infection or yeast imbalance, which is easily treatable, and also a common ailment for women.

I hope this helps to put your mind at ease, it is always difficult knowing what is, and isn't considered 'normal' since women rarely chat about these things :)

Hun, your fine. This white stuff is called Leukorrhea. 1-4 ml a day is normal. Any more or less is normal too. But..if you notice a huge change in the amount, thats when you should worry. Tell your boyfriend that this stuff is a sign that your normal and healthy, and that if he wants a clean disease free girl, this is the stuff he should look for in one. And since no one brought this up, and you are a teenager, I should also mention it's pretty much tasteless and doesn't smell either. Also look for changes in consistency (texture) as well, it should thicken and thin throughout your normal cycle. But if it's really thick, or abscent, it could be a sign of dehydration. WELCOME TO WOMANHOOD!
tsh1986 is so right. To worry or not to worry. That is not only the question, it also represents the ones we are too embarassed to ask! We females can tend to be a bit messy down under, but the fact that our plumbing is so very hard to see without a mirror should never be an excuse to avoid asking about our bodies!!! You might also try googling "female smegma", "sebum", and "vaginal discharge". That is how I came to understand my body a little bit better. There are some things doctors find too 'insignificant' to explain! Sounds like you came to the right place to find out.
delanymom87 must've been typing her intelligent response simultaneously with mine, or I would have acknowledged her answer as well! Pay attention to the smart women on this site... it is the best I've found.