white thick sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

white thick sperm

my question is why is my sperm thick and white? i had my cervic removed july first,i started having sex around aug fourtenth my sperm was clear up until about two weeks go i know i don't have any type of std but i have been surffen with my allegies do i need to see my doctor
Tags: sperm
Kind of hard to understand your question, since sperm is something only made by the man, and in fact is invisible to the eye, and a cervix is a body part only found on a woman.  But since you mention having your cervix removed and there isn't any male body part that sounds like "cervix,", I am assuming you are female?  If so, it sounds like you are talking about your secretions from your vagina when you say "sperm"?  It's normal to have variation in the color and thickness of vaginal secretions over the course of a cycle, from milky white to clear (the clear kind is so stretchy and thick that it is often called "eggwhite cervical mucus" because it looks just like raw eggwhite).  If your secretions are a whole lot thicker and whiter than usual during a normal cycle, you might have a yeast infection.  Given that you had surgery in July, possibly the antibiotics they gave you caused it (they sometimes kill off all bacteria, even "friendly" bacteria, in the vagina, and then a yeast infection gets a foothold because there is no friendly bacteria to kill it).  I'd get an ob-gyn appointment and have it checked.