white thick vaginal discharge
I m 23 yrs old. I have been noticing this white thick curdy fishy odordischarge from my vagina since last few days. whenever I have sex with my bf it comes out n its disgusting. I feel itchyness n discomfort while havin sex. Its really bothering me n I'm not feeling good about myself. can anyone please prescribe me medicine or gel to treat this. I'm allergic to emox.
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  Sounds like you may have a yeast infection.  Yes, uncomfortable.  To confirm that, you'd need to see a doctor who can write a prescription or give you from the office a systemic pill to clear it up OR you can try to treat yourself by going to the drug store or grocery store and buying some over the counter yeast infection products.  Monostat is a brand and I'm sure there are others.  If it doesn't clear up if you treat on your own, then you must see your doctor.  At that point, they'd want to culture it and see if it is  yeast and not bacterial vaginosis.  

good luck
thank u very much for the answer. ya sure I will refer to the doctor once