who is the my baby daddy?
i been on the depo shot for almost 2 yrs. my last shot was Nov. 2009. i was supposed to get next one on February and i didn't i just used plan b after tht for 3-4 months straight every time we had sex so tht was about 9 times. after that we just never protected ourselves and always had unprotected sex and i never conceived. we thought either he is not fertile or im not. the last time we had sex was on the 13,14 of sept and i had sex with someone else who says to be very fertile on the 17th but he never came inside me, unlike my boyfriend who always does. my period was do on the 29th of sept but i was late n found out on the 7th that i was pregnant so who is the father?
when was your last period?
last period was on aug 29
You do know that Plan B is NOT birth control correct? It's meant to be taken in an emergency, not just because you don't want to bother protecting yourself.

In terms of who's the father, it's impossible to guess. You had sex too close together and need to have a DNA test to determine who the father is.