why are all the tests negative?
I am a 49 yr old mother with a 30 yr old daughter.  I have had regular periods all my life even when i was on birth control for many yrs.  However, I began dating again last yr and met a man whom I have been in a relationship with for a yr.  I have always wanted another baby and we never used protection.  I had 2 spotty periods in Apr and May and nothing since. I also have had morning sickness, dizziness, cravings, nausea at odd times, odd feelings in tummy, and some swelling.  The last month I have ballooned considerably and look jsut like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter.  However, all the pee tests, blood tests and ultrasounds show no baby.  The ultrasound tech said my cervix was tilted and the results said a POSSIBLE uterine fibroid but I have none of the main symptoms of that.  Another dr of mine said she had never seen a fibroid make a person look like I do, esp since there is no pain and no bleeding whatsoever.  Could I be pregnant and all the tests be wrong somehow, I really would like to have another baby b4 I get too old to do so? HELP!
If you are continuing to have negative urine pregnancy tests it is highly unlikely you are pregnant.  It is much more likely you are starting the early stages of menopause. Perimenopause can start from mid to late 40's and the mean age for women going through menopause is 50.
However it does not really correlate with your symptoms.
I would highly recommend you do a little research on pregnancy at or after 50 so you are well informed before making any decision.   Conceiving at over 50yo skyrockets risks involved for both the mother and child.
Sincerely and Best regards
See these sites http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Conception-at-age-50-1195.htm

http://www.*****************.org/birthdefects/downsyndrome.html
hmmm not sure.  The first thing I thought of when I started to read this was menopause, Endometriosis or cysts.   I am wondering what possible fibroid means.  Maybe you need to have another US to find out what type of cyst that they are actually seeing.