Women's Health Community
why do I bleed after sex/foreplay?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why do I bleed after sex/foreplay?

Hi, my boyfriend and I have been doing foreplay but without the sex, and after every time, I tend to bleed huge amounts right after. It lasts through the night and ends by morning. Can anyone give me ideas of what this could be?
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i used to get that ever time after my bf would finger (srry for detail lol)..mine was not a huge amount of blood but it was more than i would have expected. if he puts his fingers in make sure his nails are cut very short so nothings gets cut or torn...did it kind of burn when you peed afterwards?
Blank
4598671_tn?1357014139
it's fine haha, and its happened almost every time, it'd be sort of a light period almost but wasn't my period of course. It also burned right after he got out of my downstairs, when i peed, it'd also have this small stinging sensation.
Blank
its some thiing to worry about  it could endometrosis or hpv i would se a doctor
Blank
4598671_tn?1357014139
okay, thank you very much.
Blank
like she said see a doctor just in case..but i had the same exact thing. not to sound all weird lmfaooo but like if you're just naturally really tight that then doing all that stuff can tear the insides a little. just have him cut his nails really short lol...other than that theres really nothing more you can do lol
Blank
1822032_tn?1338821779
I don't know if you're a virgin but it could be your hymen.
Blank
Sounds to me that he might be a little too rough,and you might not be able to tell him,it doesnt mean you dont want to be intimate,just a little rough,and he doesnt realise it and your not saying nothing. As you are enjoying it and you dont want to spoil his fun. Just next time,tell your baby to be softer,and then see how you are after that!!! If i am completley off track, my apologies and respects,and just take a more slow pace,with foreplay. Or go see the doctor???
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...