why do I bleed after sex/foreplay?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

why do I bleed after sex/foreplay?

Hi, my boyfriend and I have been doing foreplay but without the sex, and after every time, I tend to bleed huge amounts right after. It lasts through the night and ends by morning. Can anyone give me ideas of what this could be?
i used to get that ever time after my bf would finger (srry for detail lol)..mine was not a huge amount of blood but it was more than i would have expected. if he puts his fingers in make sure his nails are cut very short so nothings gets cut or torn...did it kind of burn when you peed afterwards?
it's fine haha, and its happened almost every time, it'd be sort of a light period almost but wasn't my period of course. It also burned right after he got out of my downstairs, when i peed, it'd also have this small stinging sensation.
its some thiing to worry about  it could endometrosis or hpv i would se a doctor
okay, thank you very much.
like she said see a doctor just in case..but i had the same exact thing. not to sound all weird lmfaooo but like if you're just naturally really tight that then doing all that stuff can tear the insides a little. just have him cut his nails really short lol...other than that theres really nothing more you can do lol
I don't know if you're a virgin but it could be your hymen.
Sounds to me that he might be a little too rough,and you might not be able to tell him,it doesnt mean you dont want to be intimate,just a little rough,and he doesnt realise it and your not saying nothing. As you are enjoying it and you dont want to spoil his fun. Just next time,tell your baby to be softer,and then see how you are after that!!! If i am completley off track, my apologies and respects,and just take a more slow pace,with foreplay. Or go see the doctor???