why do I feel sick all the time.?
every night I get the urge to vomit, dizzy spells & the urge to urinate every ten to twenty minutes. I'm not pregnant I've just recently finished my period. I don't know what's going on I'm twenty and this has never happened to be before. is it possible that I could have caught an std? can someone please help.?

Hi there,

After having finished reading your comments, I would strongly suggest
that you make an appointment with your family doctor. Tell your doctor
about the symptoms you've been feeling and rely on your doctor what
the next step is. Good luck. Eve
Your symptom is called polyuria (excessive frequency of voiding). It can be due to many reasons which can be physiological or disease-related, and include excessive intake of liquids, diuretic substances (including tea, caffeine, alcohol, certain drugs), anxiety, exposure to cold, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus (central or nephrogenic), urinary tract infections or obstruction, etc to name a few more common ones. I suggest you to take opinion of your doctor who would do a clinical examination and advice for needful tests (such as routine urinanalysis, blood glucose test, blood & urinary osmolalities, ultrasonography of renal system, etc).

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.