why do i have two periods in one month
ive had my period already for this month and im starting to show signs that its coming back    this happened last month also two periods in one month.
It's possibility spotting. Last month i started bleeding on the 1st(med. flow), it stopped by the time I went to bed. Then I started bleeding again on the 3rd and 4th. Then it stopped again. Then I started bleeding again on the 8th and I bled until the 14th. So it might be spotting. But it might be something else, you might have polyps in your uterus which can cause irregular menses.
how long are they apart? You may also have shorter cycles. I wouldnt go by days of the month because the days in each month arent always the same and the days of your cycle may be fewer then 28 days (the anverage length in cycles.) start charting your cycles if everything comes back normal with your gyn. if you start to see a pattern after 4 cycles yours are probably short. good luck to you.