Women's Health Community
why do my breast hurt so bad?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why do my breast hurt so bad?

okay i quit taking my birth control back in may... about 2 months ago i started noticing my boobs hurting really bad... but only in the nipple area... i have also had signs of being pregnant but have had my period and the doc gave me a blood test and it was negative... could this be hormones? my boobs have never hurt like this before when i quit taking birth control! i am in the process of trying to get pregnant and have been since back in may... any suggestions?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3099880_tn?1346759567
well i don't know females take birth control pills and after stopping expect that every thing will be normal and they won't feel any kind of side effects.After leaving such kind of medicine their is always 70% chances of having trouble and effects. consult with doctor and have patience. this is quite normal. If it exceed then get an appointment.  
Blank
Side effects aren't known to last past the drug getting out of your system unless the drug has long-term side effects listed in its packaging information.  So, I really do think hormones are more to blame than the birth control.  I would talk to your gynecologist about things.  A simple blood test will at least ensure your hormones are within normal range.  That being said, hormones can change month to month.  Sometimes I have sore boobs, other times I don't.  Sometimes it'll be a few months in a row, other times every few.  It was like that before I got on birth control and continues to be that way.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...