why do my breast hurt so bad?
okay i quit taking my birth control back in may... about 2 months ago i started noticing my boobs hurting really bad... but only in the nipple area... i have also had signs of being pregnant but have had my period and the doc gave me a blood test and it was negative... could this be hormones? my boobs have never hurt like this before when i quit taking birth control! i am in the process of trying to get pregnant and have been since back in may... any suggestions?
well i don't know females take birth control pills and after stopping expect that every thing will be normal and they won't feel any kind of side effects.After leaving such kind of medicine their is always 70% chances of having trouble and effects. consult with doctor and have patience. this is quite normal. If it exceed then get an appointment.  
Side effects aren't known to last past the drug getting out of your system unless the drug has long-term side effects listed in its packaging information.  So, I really do think hormones are more to blame than the birth control.  I would talk to your gynecologist about things.  A simple blood test will at least ensure your hormones are within normal range.  That being said, hormones can change month to month.  Sometimes I have sore boobs, other times I don't.  Sometimes it'll be a few months in a row, other times every few.  It was like that before I got on birth control and continues to be that way.