why do my breasts seem to increase and decease in size daily?
Maybe daily is an exaggeration but one day they will fill my current bra size (32D) perfectly, another day they tend to spill over and today (9/10) I feel like they are not even filling the bra enough. I am not pregnant nor am I breastfeeding, I am on a birth control pill though (sprintec) I take it every day around 8:05pm. Maybe it's my hormonal levels changing but I didn't think that was possible on a day to day basis, I could be wrong though. Or maybe my breast size is not at it's complete size yet? (Although I'm 19 so I am thinking they are getting pretty close to their "complete size") I do adjust my bra straps every other day since they do seem to loosen up and I use the lift and scoop technique when needed. I don't mean to gross or weird anybody out but maybe it is my sexual drive and/or sexual "needs"? I have a boyfriend but obviously he doesn't caress my breasts every day and we only have sex maybe once a week (if we are lucky) due to our busy college schedules. However I asked my mom if she ever thought her breast size increased and/or decreased daily and she thinks I am going nuts because "there is no possibly way that could happen" and maybe she's right I DONT KNOW :(
I was just wondering if anybody else has ever had to deal with this (on birth control or not) and what to do about it?
I would imagine hormonal levels, but that would have to be some pretty drastic hormonal changes daily that would surely evidence in other ways.  Have you brought this question to a doctor?
No.. I don't go in for another appointment in months and there's no way to move it up
Breast size may increase or decrease during the menstrual cycle due to effect of hormones but it does not cause daily change as hormone levels do not fluctuate so drastically. If the symptoms persist then get a hormonal assay done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

What about if I am not on my period Sometimes they will be really close together and then they will space out and then go back to the way they were