WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
why does my vigina hurt
by miss_angel_T, May 19, 2006
Im 20 and have been having problems for the last 1 and 1/2. Every month a week before i come on my vigina gets really painful and red almost swolen( it hurts cant hurt when i pee). I also get a lumpy discharge but when i come on it goes. I am on the pill yasmin do you think it could be the pill making me ill? I know its not an STI i have been tested over 4 time and are really losen any hope of ever getting better. please help me.
Member Comments (7)
by Beta, May 19, 2006
You haven't mentioned about seeing a doctor, just being tested.
I think only the doctor could answer you this question.
Good luck!
by oceans3, May 19, 2006
it sounds like a yeast infection to me! its somewhat normal for one to come on before your period too. see your dr. so he/she can at least make a 1st diagnosis. then if you get it again down th eroad, you can treat it with an OTC medicine/insert cream.
by sexc010, Oct 08, 2007
im really confused my vigina starts to hurt every once n awhile..and then somtimes its fine..wats wrong wit me??
by ANGEL2270, Feb 20, 2008
CONSTANST USED OF VIBRATOR COULD EFFECT INFECTION? HOW ABOUT THE GEL  THAT THEY PUT IN A VIBRATOR IS IT SAFE?
by buttonsbaby, Apr 02, 2009
my virgina started itching when i got through masterbating. And about two weeks later the itching got intense and painful...so painful it hurts to walk and pee. i just went and got tested and i dont have an STI. What could it be.
by Somebody13, Feb 22, 2012
My vagina hurts do bad and so does my bellybutton any time I move my belly my vagina hurts even worse wat can I do
by Muzzerzzz, Mar 15, 2014
me and my boyfriend have been together for 7months we have been having sex and from this week my vagina is hurting every time we have sex, its very painful, it stings when i go for a wee, i really want to know what  it is.... please help me x