why dont i feel pregnant?? normal or not?
i am about 9 weeks pregnant. i have a 2 year old son and with that pregnancy i felt pregnant. this time around i do not feel pregnant, i feel normal. other than my stomoch starting to grow the smallest bit i feel like myself. i do not understand why. i have no nausea, nothing... is this normal.? i worry that something could be wrong because i don't feel pregnant. has this happened to neone else? should i tell my doctor about this? i'm just scared that things aren't right. i had my beta hcgs done and at 20 dpo it was 1079.8 and at 22dpo it was 3137 my progesterone level at 20 dpo was 28.2. do those sound ok also? i know i need to stop worrying so much but i worry because i felt so much different with my son and now i feel nothing. i'm so scared i guess. anyone have ne thoughts for me? i would appreciate any insight at this point, thanks
Hi.  I wouldn't be worred.  Just like every woman is different, every pregnancy is different.  
Be thankful you're not in the bathroom every 5 minutes.  
Good luck!!
I agree with the previous post!  I wouldn't worry.  Every pregnancy IS different.  With my 1st I was also sick and this time I'm not.  Well good luck!
hey i would also agree with the others however i would tell my doc and get an ultrasound just in case.  when i didnt feel pregnant with one of my babies i knew something was wrong.  come to find out my uterus was at 12 weeks but my baby was at 10 weeks.  he had died and my body refused to expel him.  just get checked just in case.  hope all is well.  good luck
i would'nt worry. i the same way. with my girls is felt pregnant, and when i was pregnant with my son, i had to remind myself that i "was" pregnant.in my case i called my doc and he gave me an ultrasound just to ease my mind!!!! chalk it up to just plain "lucky"!!!!!!!!
ok, i havent had any kids and im not pregnant, but i would feel lucky that u dont feel it.....my sister just had ababy. and she swelled up like a sponge, and she ook on water like the titanic....and she was hormonal and crabby all the time, it was nuts, and she felt absolutely terrible, and i wouldnt worry yet its only 9 weeks, my sister didnt feel any motin from her baby until she was 3 weeks from her due date! and she was scared about that big time.....but once it starts it doesnt stop....but congrats and god luck......
I would be say dont worry but be cautious. Its good ur aware of ur body. Go to the dr or midwife and just say ur worried and see if you can get an U/S just to put ur mind at ease. I dont know about the levels u mentioned but Im sure they would of said something? Maybe u could get ur bloods done again aswell just to confirm. If you have a good dr/midwife they will do their best to make u feel at ease.

Let us know ur ok :-)
i guess this is why i posted with the question of how to use my doppler to find the baby's heartbeat because i need the reassurance that shes ok. i KNOW i need to stop worrying. on one hand i feel so good about everything and on the other i just worry. the good thing is that my belly is allready growing (trust me it really is)... i know i'm not far along but i am showing allready. my dad even asked me if i were pregnant just bc of my belly, lol. but neways i have yet to find the heartbeat but i know its early yet. the doppler i got is called   (pocket dop 2)...2 mgz... its an expensive one but it says that it prob wont detect a heartbeat till 10-12 weeks... but the better pocket dop (4mhz) would allready detect the heartbeat... and the other day at my appt they didn't even attempt to find a heartbeat which i guess is normal at this stage. thanks for all the replies and help from everyone, its much appreciated... neone else have any help for me?
at my last appt (this past tues) my ob assured me that my bloodword, hcg, and progesterone levels were all very good and all that stuff. my breasts hurt but really only my nipples hurt but thats only if i touch them. without touching them i notice nothing, even wearing a bra dont bother me. its just so much different this time around. with my first 2 pregnancies the reason i KNEW i was pregnant was bc i was waking up in the middle of the night havign to pee and that never happened in my life before i got pregnant. this time was kinda the same but not as extreme. i randomly took a preg test 3 weeks ago cause i had a feeling in my heart and it was positive... my betas more than doubled in 48 hrs which my ob said was great as well as my progesterone level. i guess just feeling normal is what triggers my mind to wander. at my appt on tues the ob just scheduled another appt for me aug 15th and told me i'd get an ultrasound around 20 weeks... i like my ob but for some reason i dont feel "well taken care of".. i guess i really dont know how to put my true feelings toward them but i would assume that an ob would do everything in their power to ease ur mind and make u feel comfortable with ur pregnancy and urself? sound correct? well i guess i am just rambling now but i will let ya know what happens i guess in a month... unless they would bring me in sooner but when i called this afternoon they told me that i dont need to be seen bc "i do not feel pregnant"... weird? i dont know what to think. i'm new with this kind of treatment cause in the past i got treated so much differently and better by my doctors... thanks
My advice try not to drive yourself nuts.  You sound like you are having the kind of early pregnancy that many women hope and dream of having, so try to relax and enjoy it!  Your tummy is growing and you are ready to go with your doppler, and there is no reason to sweat your hCG levels or progesterone; what you see as an "unresponsive" doctor is probably just one who sees with his professional eye that there is nothing to be concerned about and only time will get you to the next stage. Stress is bad for your baby; don't obsess, and have faith in nature's processes.  Eat your good diet and plan the baby's room.  All the best!  Annie
hi i know how you are feeling,i am 12 weeks pregnant with twins and apart from my belly growing very quickly i too do not feel pregnant, its really strange with my previous pregnancies i always felt pregnant, 3 weeks ago i felt very pregnant with always falling to sleep,and a little morning sickness,but now nothing,like you i too am very worried if everything is ok,
hi im 6 weeks pregnant and like you i dont feel pregnant and it was different with my other 2 pregnancies now and then my nipples hurt but thats about it i try not to worry as every pregnancy is different
I am the same ;-( crazy we are moaning i know as most expectant mothers would love to feel like us. I am 8 weeks and apart from sore nipples and sometimes needing to pee 5 times in 1 hour i feel nothing. Had an early scan as i had side cramps (like a stitch) at 6 weeks. Baby there, heart beating, bloods fine. All i can say i was like this when i was pregnant with my son  (10 yrs) with my daughter (19 yrs) i was sick constantly for 1st 3 months. Saying that my daughter is still always full of beans and never stops talking (she never slept either) whilst my son is very queit and calm (he slept the minute i put him down til i woke him). I am just going to take it easy and listen to my body more this time although i am waiting to get to 12 weeks where hopefully my Angel sounds will pick up something!! Relax and enjoy x