why is my diaphragm hurting like this ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

why is my diaphragm hurting like this ?

Two days ago my diaphragm started to hurt . i couldn't breath in hard or out hard ... couldn't cough, laugh, yawn, sneeze, or move around too much at all .. I'm just wondering if anyone can give a guess of a possibility of why it's acting like this ...  
I am presuming you mean your diaphragm under your lungs and not an inserted one into the vagina?

You might have an infection, you might have done some heavy work and pulled the muscles without realising it, it could be referred pain, meaning it hurts there, but the real problem is elsewhere, like in your bowel, or pelvic area. This kind of pain is often felt by women who have had laproscopic surgery, as the carbon dioxide used to inflate the belly dissipates and causes pain in the shoulder area and often the diaphragm.
If it is really concerning you or increases in pain, then go see your doctor.