why is my vigina(vagina) always wet during sex?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

During sex my vigina (vagina) is realllly wet and my boyfriends penis is always falling out!    Why does this happen and is there somthing I can do to keep his penis in me?
Your body will naturally produce more fluid when you're aroused to help lubricate the area and reduce pain and friction. It may kill the mood, but if it becomes too much during, you could always use something to dry off with and then continue as normal.
it's normal, Clysta explained it all :)
yep this is normal~!
Okay but it is really annoying when it slips out because of the wetness!  He has not mentioned it but to me it is annoying.  Humm should I ask him?
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals