why would my period come four days early???
hey all, im just wonderin what would cause a four day early period? this has never happend before. its lwasy been 28 days between each period. someone said strees can cause an early period but i have not been stressed, anyone else got any ideas??? thanks
There is a lot of variation in women's periods, even sometimes from month to month.  One possibility is that you are affected by the pheremones of someone else, and are cycling differently because of it.  Women can be affected by men's pheremones and cycle more regularly, and they can be affected by women's pheremones and start to cycle at the same time.  (This happens with roommates often.)  But only 4 days' difference is not anything to worry about in any case.  All the best -- Annie

My period came four days early and i am on the birth control ortho tri cyclen lo and was wondering if that is bad? I started my period on my green pills and are supposed to start them on my white pills. I've took my pills everyday at the same time. What's wrong. Was that my period?? Please help me!!