wierd extra skin by labia !!what is it?looks like a hand!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

last year when i went to camp i used my first tampon and when i was tryna find out where i was suppose to put it in i noticed that by my labia and not inside the vagina there was an extra skin thing hanging out that looked like a hand kinda.well long piece of skin and at the top theres like little small mountains(fingers). well i dont know how to explain it. well i went to the doctor and he checked it out and told me that he didnt know what it was. i know that its abnormal and i havent found a topic on it. i noticed again this year when i put another tampon that the skin is growin and there another one growin by my labia.it doesnt hurt. or smell. i sware you can pull the skin.is more like a stick looking,can anyone tell me what it is.its really bothering me and its really imberrasing, i wanna get rid of it.
mhv commented on Whaaaaat
XYgirl uploaded new photos
TinaR10, and KTowne commented on Shannon79's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals