womens health
i feel tired and emotional my husband thinks im pregnant however i do not  i discharge graish or clear with tint of blood. is this normal?
A test will be the only thing that will tell you if you're pregnant or not. No one else can tell you that. Discharge with a little blood could be caused by a number of things. yes, pregnancy could be one of those but so could an infection, or your period being about to start as well. Take a test adn see what it says.
These can be due to hormonal effects but if there is any unprotected intercourse then pregnancy should be ruled out. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.