worried sick

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

worried sick

please someone write me back i am freaking out here.Has anyone had a hard breast lump that dindt move much that was benign and not cancer. I found a lump that is hard and dont move much.I really scared. I had a mammogram that was normal but why dindt it pick up on the lump because its right on the surface. Has anyone had a lump like this that was benign. please i am looking for some comfort until i can get to the breast specialist.
I had a friend just last month have 2 lumps removed that were benign. She was scared too. The doctor called it cycstic fiborocis(not sure on spelling) but it is from to much caffiene in-take. I also had found a lump in my breast 2 1/2 yrs ago and went to the doctor they sent me for sonogram and it was a milk glan. They said I might be pregnant took a test at the doctors office and  I was. I didnt even know because I had not even missed my period yet. I dont know if this is what you might have but at least you know there is other things besides cancer. I would call your doctor again and just ask him to recheck.
Hope this helps! Go luck with every thing.
I have 2 lumps in my left breast just like those you mentioned. Doc told me to have a biopsy,which I had today. Waiting for the results! Fingers crossed till Monday!
Yes, my sister inlaw just had a lump in her breast, but it was real hard and it turned out it was just a cyst.
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals