worried sick

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

worried sick

please someone write me back i am freaking out here.Has anyone had a hard breast lump that dindt move much that was benign and not cancer. I found a lump that is hard and dont move much.I really scared. I had a mammogram that was normal but why dindt it pick up on the lump because its right on the surface. Has anyone had a lump like this that was benign. please i am looking for some comfort until i can get to the breast specialist.
I had a friend just last month have 2 lumps removed that were benign. She was scared too. The doctor called it cycstic fiborocis(not sure on spelling) but it is from to much caffiene in-take. I also had found a lump in my breast 2 1/2 yrs ago and went to the doctor they sent me for sonogram and it was a milk glan. They said I might be pregnant took a test at the doctors office and  I was. I didnt even know because I had not even missed my period yet. I dont know if this is what you might have but at least you know there is other things besides cancer. I would call your doctor again and just ask him to recheck.
Hope this helps! Go luck with every thing.
I have 2 lumps in my left breast just like those you mentioned. Doc told me to have a biopsy,which I had today. Waiting for the results! Fingers crossed till Monday!
Yes, my sister inlaw just had a lump in her breast, but it was real hard and it turned out it was just a cyst.