worries about my vigina
hey i have big vigina lips and i dont know if its normal on the internet it says it is but if it is am i still going to be able to have sex? cause ive never had sex and thats why i dont know if im normal.and if it is normal are the guys gonig to think im wired?please help me with my problem!!
This topic has come up before in this forum, and I will just say that if a guy is in the happy position of coming face to face with vaginal lips, he is NOT going to be thinking that they look too large.  I asked my husband about this when I wrote about this topic before and he laughed and said "Never would it cross their mind in a million years."  All vaginas are apparently created equal, according to men.
ok thank you for all your help!!
~THANKS~
From a guys perspective:  There is no such thing as an ugly vagina.  Intimidating maybe...but never ugly
i have large vigina lips and whenever my boyfriend is wanting to go that little bit further i have to make up an excuse of getting out of it cause im worried what hes going to say...can somebody tell me if large vigina lips are normal and will guys make fun of me?