yeast infection???
can someone tell me what the symptoms for a yeast in fection are?
feels like an intense itching, burning sensation, localized in your vagina and vulva. this itching is not always present, but can get really bad, so bad you can hardly walk. looks like clumpy nasty white stuff. most medical descriptions compare the discharge to ricotta cheese, but it can range from thick and not clumpy to faintly yellow to thin and clear. smells like bread or beer. in fact, it smells pretty much exactly like yeast, although the yeast used in brewing and baking is an entirely different species (Saccharomyces cerevisiae). no bacteria could smell like that, so it's a great diagnostic.

i got it from a web site.
even if you think you may have a yeast infection, you really need to go to the dr. and have him/her diagnosis it for you (in case its something other than a yeast infection). if it is, and it comes back again at some other point (which they often do) you can go get an OTC medicine/treatment like monistat and treat it yourself since you'd know exactly what it is. just be careful and make sure theres no chance of you being pregnant cuz you shouldnt use the cream if you are.
i also just wanted to add that some yeast infections are extreme (like the intense itching..) and some are mild cases.
A yeast infection feels like a burning itching sensation in your private area that can at times be really painful. Another sign is a thick white or light yellow discharge that looks like it has small cottage cheese curds in it.  However it is common for some women to have only one sign or no signs and still have a yeast infection.  I always got them when I was pregnant and I am battling one now because of an infected tooth and two rounds of antibiotics.  Before the antibiotics I had not had one in over a year.  I used the Monostat 1 and am currently taking AZO Yeast pills 3 times a day and eating activia to help prevent re-infection because I am still on antibiotics. UGGHHH!!!  P.S.  the discharge should not be smelly or green colored. If you smell a fishy odor or notice a green discharge you may have bacterial vaginosis and you need to see your OB to get a prescription.  .