yellow green vaginal discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

yellow green vaginal discharge

I have yellow green vaginal discharge. I get itch attacks, but most of the time it burns and hurts during urinating and any toilet use. It smells so bad through 2 underwear and thick pants. It smells as if I **** in my pants or as if something died. The smell is so strong it makes me sick. The discharge is so much that within 1 hour after shower the underwear is full of that discharge. I have had this for the last 4 months. I went to see the doctor within the first 2 weeks when it wasn't that bad and she did tests and said it is GBS (Group B Strep). It is only a smal amount of bacteria and it's fine. One week later  I told her how bad the symptoms are and she said she can't prescribe anything as the bacteria found was too little. My discomfort was bad and has gotten worse since. I don't want anything to go near my virgina as it burns so bad, it's almost very painful. My husband is very upset as he has not had any action, but I can't. The doctor will not help. I am allergict to antibiotics, so I can't take them. What can I do? What is it? How can I get ride of this? Why is it not going away? Will it ever heal and go away? HELP