yellowish clear discharge
ok for about 6wks i have had this yellowish and clear discharge, and when i wipe its realy yellow after i urinate, i do not know what it is?  I have pain in my pelvis not bad pain but its there, and it is sometimes on my righ side but mostly on my left. I have just went through a chemical pregnancy and did not get my period when i was suppose to. But last month i did have my period on time but for 5 days and it was brown and dark maroon with a lot of clotting. but this month nothing but this discharge it has gotten heavier on the days of my period and it is still there and i'm on antibiotics because doc thought it was urinary track infection but its not going away and the pills are just about done. anyone have any ideas?
it sounds like it could be Vulvovaginitis. You really might want to go to the doctor. it could also be an STD like Gonorrhea or Chlamydia. All of these have symptoms of yellowish discharge. I think it is either Gonorrhea or Vulvovaginitis. This could be serious, Get it checked out!

Hope this was helpful
WHAT that would mean my husband is unfaithful and he says he is faithful i'm confused? can u catch this from a public restroom?