yellowish stringy vaginal discharge
In the past, I've had yeast infections but they always seem to come back. They usually never got around causing severe irritation or itching but they did give off an odor.

Within the last month, I've notice the discharge change from chunky yellowish white to a stingy yellow with some intermingling brown in it.  

I'm wondering if it's still a yeast infection or worse?

If it is a yeast infection, I'm looking for a permanent solution that doesn't have to be instant. I really want to cure the problem and not just the symptoms.

I've heard that a yeast infection can get to a point where it becomes resistant to drugs and can attach itself into vagina and at that stage it becomes incurable..

I'm 16 and have not been anywhere near to sexually active. Or engage in any risky behaviors.

Hey

I have similar problem and mine led me to a nasty UTI which seems to linger. I had the symptoms of yeast infection since my last four periods wherein I would experience severe burning and itching before my periods were due and vanished when the cycle is over. This continued for 4 months and I didn't bother as the symptoms subsided on their own. But I became alert when I got UTI and thats too late for me. Now I keep getting the infection on and off even when the bacteria don't show up in culture test.

Anyways, you haven't gone till there and its just the onset so you better take precautions right away.

http://cleansing.bhealthyagain.com/Candida_Cleanse.html
http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/estrogendominance.html

Visit these websites for detailed information and cure. Meanwhile stop the intake of sugar in any form immediately!

Take Care
Bella