Women's Social Community
Chest pain, abdominal pain, sweats, back pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

My name is Tammy. I too have had a very similar story to yours. I started having problems in 1998 after birth of my son in '97. I had gallbladder removed in 1998. It wasn't maybe couple weeks after I began having severe pain like a heart attack I had chest pain, pellets of sweat beads broke out on my face and my clothes were as though I had got out of a rain storm, I was flushed, dizzy. It happened in a mall and the ambulance was called. They put me in hospital ran ERCP to check for bile leakage from gallbladder removal and it was negative. That was beginning of torture. Over next many years I've been on acid reflux medication til this day with no relief. I've had the attacks many many times, been diagnosed with gastritis, irritable bowel disease. I have taken everything and still yet have this trouble. It has gotten worse over last two years but within last 6 months pains have intensified they not only have previous symptoms but radiate to my kidneys, my shoulders, my upper back across bra line, and upper to mid abdomen. I've had my heart checked. I've even been admitted in hospital over night for observation for my heart. Multiple hospitals haven't been able to determine problem. It's very disheartening I know but I'm not giving up. I believe it's a pancreas problem now I've been researching a lot. I have found two things that combined give me a shorter and sometimes easier attack. If you will get VOLTAREN gel and rub it between your breasts and down on your abdomen then in same place on your back starting at bra line up toward neck down toward lower back then put heating pad for about 10-15 minutes on your chest/abdomen. That's only way I can breathe it hurts do bad. I used to cry it would only make it worse. What is going on? I
SweatStop antiperspirants against excessive sweating enable to live a normal and more balanced life, without sweat.