Women's Social Community
Creating a Woman's Network
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Creating a Woman's Network

I want to create a local network for women where we can meet up and do fun activities around my town. I live in a beautiful city, and I want to be more active in it, and I want to make more women friends. That task seems to be really hard.

Sometimes its nice to just be with the girls...

Any suggestions?

Related Discussions
13167_tn?1327197724
Well,  how connected are you?  Do you have a social network through work or your neighborhood or friends,  and you could just send out a mass email that you're interested in forming an adventure group for city outings that meets,  say,  the first and third Thursdays of the month.  

If you're not connected at all,  have you tried Craig's List?  Google Craig's list in your town,  and there's a "community" section where people form groups.  You could meet the first several times in open public areas so you don't end up with weirdos.  I live in a beautiful exciting city too,  and I googled our Craig's list just to check through the community postings before posting here,  and sure enough,  first hit up is a woman looking for a social network of women.

Best wishes.  I'm in several women's groups,  and they're great fun.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...