Women's Social Community
Discharge in early pregnancy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

Discharge in early pregnancy?

Ok so ive read a lot about in early pregnancy you can have an increase in vaginal discharge. My fiance and i have been trying just over a year now for a baby. I was due for my period 2 days ago, and mine is like clockwork, never late, never early, every 26 days. Yesterday i had a few sharp pains in my lower right side but nothing like what my menstrual cramps are. They werent cramps it was just a sharp pain and it only happened a few times. Again today it happened but again nothing like menstrual cramps. My question is about discharge though. I track my cervical fluid every month as well as my temperatures so i know wen im ovulating. I already ovulated this month obviously and every month before my period i have very thick creamy discharge but its never a lot. Yesterday and today though i am having a HUGE amount of eggwhite cervical fluid and this has necer happened except for when im ovulating and i obviously wouldnt be ovulating now. So im very confused as i said i never have eggwhite at this point and i always have my period by this point. Its A LOT, i keep changing my underwear cause its all over. Yes i do know the only way to know if im pregnant is to test so please i dont need smartas s remarks that some people have, im not stupid i know i have to test. My question is not f im pregnant my question is has anyone had eggwhite cervical fluid before they found out they were pregnant or has anyone had eggwhite cervical fluid in early/any time of pregnany? Thanks for ur answers in adavnce
Breathe :) I think it sounds like you could be pregnant, and I took nothing less than 20 tests when I was expecting my first. (and with the second)

The only thing you can do unless you want to go have a scan is relax and test, whenever you are ready :)
*****************UPDATE*******************
Unfortunately i have gotten my period. Apparently the cervical fluid just dicided to be stupid and lead me to the wrong conclusion this month.

1 year 1 month as of May 18th of trying :'( <\3
Wish us luck as its starting to break our hearts at this point. Thanks for inputs as well.
Yes, good luck.  I never knew how hard it was to have a baby until we started trying ourselves. BUT, have faith, it WILL happen.

I'm sure you are keeping careful track.  and this is probably OLD news to you, but my doc swears by the method of starting to count on cycle day 1 (first day of your period) to cycle day 10 and then beginning on day 10 to have sex every other day for 10 days (or longer if you have longer cycles) to catch ovulation.  I also have friends that used the 'clear blue' indicator.  Not just the ovulation tests but this contraption that you pee on the stick and then put the pee stick into this little mini computer and it will tell you quite accurately and clearly if you are about ovulate (one day before) and the day you ovulate.  It costs around 200 bucks but I've seen them on ebay.  I think you have to use it for a month to set it to your body (you pee on stick all month to track what is your normal hormones and hormones when ovulating.  

anyway, just an fyi.  good luck to you