Do You Pass Gas Infront of husband or boyfriend
Do you all think its rude  to fart in your own home ? My spouse will let em rip, and when i have to do the same natural body function, usually in a different room he makes a smart butt comment every time, I think whats good for the goose is good for the Gander, I mean we all toot, curious how others significant others  handle this .
Same here my ex would all the time but if I did OH MY GOSH I was the nastiest thing alive he would totally make smart butt comments.
Yes...the old double standard....when they do it, it is GREAT!!!  WOW!!!  Did you hear that????  You do it......Ewwwwwww!  You "toot" like a man...etc.....etc....etc.....
Well I do it and my fiance thinks it's hysterical.
In a house with three young boys, a husband and a dog my gas hardly gets noticed ;-)
No one really notices me passing gas in my house.  I guess I'm just naturally discreet about it! :)  However, since I'm pregnant, I don't have quite the same control over it as I used to.  The only reason my husband says anything is because he isn't used to hearing it very often.  My oldest daughter finds "tooting" to be hilarious.  She is in a stage where she thinks its funny to talk about all sorts of things like that!
Being a 'goody two shoes' I dont ever do it......!!.but it is the cause when any family member does of great hillarity amongst the Boys, young and old.
i don't but i am funny about things like that but he does and like everyone else says men thinks that is just so great and when he does it in front of me he says '' it a natural thing i can't help it'' yea right!!!!
at first i didnt but then my boyfriend wanted me to fart so he could hear it! weird i know, first time i did it he made a big deal about it, laughing and stuff but now we both do it and it doesnt effect anything, you need to fart in your own home otherwise you will explode!
I have to laugh, my husband acts like I am trying to kill him everytime and my teenage daughter thinks its funny.  If you can't pass gas in your own home you are in trouble!  I always tell my husband it is a natural bodily function and he needs to get over it.  Which of course makes him laugh.
My husband and I go around trying to out nasty each other. I figure if he can try to gross me out, I can do it too. Our son tries to get in on the fun sometimes too. It's a family thing. I'm much more civilized in public.
Boy in my house says each time "Better Out than In"  I say : For who?
Lol...great question.  I don't "try" to do it, but hey, we all are guilty of passing it at some time or other.  Doing it is not what gets me...it's when someone has to make it the center of attention by making as much noise as possible while laughing (which tends to enable it to happen more).  We usually warn one another and try to go into another room...at least that's being courteous and yes, we do laugh!!!
My husband was so bad at night in the bed, he would wake me from a dead sleep. With eyes watering, the arosol can of tropical flowers laid beside me in my hand, so I was ready.I about choked to death before I could spray. A few times I woke him up because it was so bad and he would say he didn't do it. Later we found it was our old dog letting killer farts those few times I woke him up. Out I came with the arosol can that I slept with in my hand afraid to turn it loose. Then it became pay back time, I would get as close to my husband as I could and try my best to make it a killer. He would say something and I would say, I saved that one for you!!
It is no big deal at my house and I am engaged.  Even when we were dating it is no big deal.  It's life and my fiance doesn't care.  I know a lady that will NOT pass gas infront of her husband. (Fart or burp)
it was when i lit them on fire that something was said.......
roflmao
kiddycat, that cracked me up..your dry humor.
I am funny about that too... I would never do that infront of my husband...
But then.... baby monitors were invented.....

And there was a time that my intestine felt like it was getting ripped by an industrial amount of gas..... as I was putting baby to sleep upstairs and the thing was turned on...
I figured no one was around and baby was SOUND asleep.... I let myself GOOOOOOOOOOOO

loud and kind...

Felt such relief until I came downstairs to find my entire family on the floor DYING laughing.......

That was the end of my 'goodie two shoes' reputation...
Until my daughter was born it was me and my two boys and husband. Of course I farted in front of them it become a contest. And I may not be able to beat my husband at farting but I sure can at burping. That I am proud of. Now my daughter will climb in your lap fart and look at you and laugh.
OMG - Vanessa you had me laughing sooo hard I tears in my eyes!!

I do not do it in front of my fiance' either.  I have only heard him do it once and that was an accident.  I still laugh to this day when I think about how he did it!  He was at the coffee pot naked one morning and all of a sudden made a mad dash to the bathroom but didn't make it all the way in the door before it escaped.

Now, when I am at my brothers house with him, his wife, and his three boys we have to wear masks because it is a CONSTANT fart fest over there.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that was so stinking funny!... I can picture your man running naked, butt cheeks clenched walking funny trying to get as fast as he can to the bathroom while squeekies coming out from his restricted behind!!! LOL

*ehem* ... now I make sure the monitors are not on when my belly aches.....
Both my husband and I feel free to expell any gas we have and we both find it hilarious. But then again I was raised by my father and the same goes in that household. We're all human we all have gas, the woman who refuse to fart or burp in front of their signifcant others probably also feel embarassed to poop when their man is home hahaha.
HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Such a funny subject! I tell my husband that I don't do those things and I would be sooooooooooo embarrassed to do it infront of him; I NEVER DO!!!!!!!!! But you know what, nobody beats my dad! His are SUPER LOUD!!! Like an explosion!!!!!!!!! I feel bad for my  mom when I hear him because I remember waking up with my heart racing and scared when I was little and we'd share a room and my dad would let one out!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Thanks ladies, I really needed this laugh!
I'm like some of you. I was raised to be a "little lady" and wouldn't dream of doing something like that in public much less talk about it. But I had an uncle who would let one rip and would shock my poor grandma all the time, lol.
Unfortunately, I have an older dog who gets quite gassy and is also totally devoted to me so he always lays next to me. So I'm always the one who gets the full brunt of his wind! Some devotion, huh. :)
Why don't women fart until after their married??

Because they don't have a#ssholes until then.
I live in a house full of guys, and over the years my nose has literally died, I can hardly smell a thing! Then I met my boyfriend and he farts just as much as my brothers and dad does, but it's not as bad as theirs, so WOOHOO! I can't smell it one bit! I'm so lucky... *chokes back tears*
But yeah, I can't fart in front of him- I never have. Not even a silent one while he's asleep, it's wierd- probably just a phase, though. I already got over the "no burping" thing a while back.
Yep... I am embarassed to poop when he's around! lol... I have to actually turn on the radio (yes, there's one in the bathroom) and then go without being mortified! lol... he knows this and he just laughs... oh well...
My little girl.... on the other hand... is a cutie but not very lady like... she lets the little winds 'flow' and just grins.. lol... she's got some gass going on too! just like daddy....

that joke about the @$$holes was AWESOME!! I almost fell off my chair with that!
I always say it is my house as much as it is his and if I can't fart in my own house there is something wrong with the world.  If I tried running to the washroom each time I'd never leave it.  I had surgery to remove my large colon so foods affect me differently and I suffer from a lot of gas.  I knew I was going to marry my husband when we had our first time together and due to it only being a year from my surgery and not having great control yet, I accidentally let one go in his face.  I died of embarrassment but he loved me anyway.
Too funny,even alone when I go potty I turn the water faucet on,the neighbors might hear.Everytime I go potty the cat drinks out of the sink,she created a good excuse for me to have the water on..Am I overly paranoid,a little.Thats all you getting out of me.
lol this would make any one smile in our house after being married for twenty years its a joke  of who did it expecially when dad is around the teens it used to embaress then but now its who can beat the next one it makes for a great laugh my son and daughter and my father actually make up nick names for them but that went as far back as my grandfather he was always a huge joker. no need to be so serious about it its trully funny and normal lol
Ahahahahahahahaha, ROFLOL. I just joined this group, and I was reading some of the entries, well, I when I got to this one, I started to read, and I started laughing so hard, my eyes were watering and I could not catch my breath. I mean, if laughter is the best medicine, then, I just had a shot of penicillin. Oh my, this is such a funny subject. LOL LOL.
When I was married, I really do not remember "cutting" many. I guess I did not have much gas then, I don't know. I know I was always on the shy side about going to the bathroom when he was in the house, but, I gradually got over that. I am divorced now, and also have more gas, LOL, so, I do not know what I would do. I do know that I can belch really loud, in fact, I embarrass myself at times. Ahahahahahah, what a subject, I am laughing again so hard, I cannot even type.
Anyway, happy "cutting" to you all and thanks for the wonderful laugh. What a great way to end the day and to start a new membership. LOL LOL.
lol the dh and i always try to out do each other. sometimes i get him good. the sbd's...lol he doesn't know what hits him. other times...god he makes a smell. lol and we always have a smart, rude and sarcastic comment for the other person when they do it.
Well at least some laughter comes in some families about it because when i have to pass gas being a woman my boyfriend gets furious and thinks im direspecting him..very uneasy about farting in my own house...he wants me to jump up and run to another room too do it....