Get in great shape and have a blast doing it with Fit Friendzy! The Fit Friendzy – Exercise Challenge App is all about challenging yourself to get in the best shape ever! Get your friends to do a challenge with you, join in on one with other Fit Friendzy users or do one on your own. Working out with others makes it easy to stay motivated! And with more than 50 challenges, ranging from walking 30 minutes a day for a month to completing the superman challenge, you’re guaranteed to never get bored. Whatever your fitness level or goal, there’s a challenge for you!
WHAT MAKES FIT FRIENDZY FUN:
* Choose from more than 50 different exercise challenges, ranging from easy to insane
* Want to do your own thing? No problem! Track any exercise you do and see distance, calories and more!
* Get friends to join you on challenges and view their progress or join in on a challenge with other Fit Friendzy users
* Comment on your friends’ activities, send notes to cheer them on
* Stay motivated and honest with a progress bar that tracks how much of each challenge you’ve completed
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.