Women's Social Community
I am so disgusted.....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

I am so disgusted.....

Has anyone heard the story of the 20yr old who killed her 3month old son because he wouldn't stop crying?!?! WTF!!!  I don't understand what would make a person want to kill an infant!!! I'm seriously in tears over this story!!! It makes me sick to my stomach to see stories like this!!!  I know that there r people who are trying to concieve (conceive) and can't and yet monsters like that can concieve (conceive) and abuse their power as a parent... I don't think I can even sleep after reading that
So sad...:(
And afterwards she put him in a baby bjorn and took him shopping! He was dead for over 14hrs before the authorities were notified....smh people these days...
Omg wow what an monster where is this happen?
Omg! I seriously wish some kid of appilcation should be made for people like tht. J.k but tht truely is awful
We had a baby here where I live get shaken and was in the hospital for about 3-4 months. He was like 2 ½ months when this happened and it was by the babysitter … some people just don't care and it sickens me …
There's a recent story that a lady who was living down in San Antonio was denied food stamps because she did not turn in enough information, she went to the Health and human service office and held them at gunpoint, she eventually SHOT her 2 children and then herself, I think the article said that the children were 10 and 8 years old…a boy and a girl...
wow thats crazy
only monster would do such a thing...so sad for the children...
For the 20 y/o who killed her 3m/o. Although none of us have all the details no one once thought maybe PPD(post partum depression.) I distinctly removers knee as a 3 year old when my mother had just had my brother sinking deep into a depression. Didn't want to feed him, change him, care for him anything. It was as if she just didn't care if he or herself got sick/died.
Thankfully she was diagnosed and treated and my brother is a happy, healthy 16 year old. But I've heard many stories of women killing their infants, or neglecting them to the point where they died because of PPD. Doesn't make it any less sad that an infant died but everyone is accusing this woman of knowingly killing her child.
Her actions after death makes me think maybe PPD had atleast some part in it. However I have never been pregnant/given birth or have direct experience with PPD but I've seen what mothers will/won't do.
I had PPD with my last baby and she is alive and thriving.  PPD is a very real thing, but I think it's also become an easy out for women who use it to justify killing or hurting an infant.  That part makes me mad.  It was very hard to deal with an infant and be so down and out of it, but I did it.  I asked for help when I needed it and if I was alone and felt myself becoming overwhelmed with a crying baby I'd put her down in her crib or swing and walk away to collect myself.  She was fine and I got the help I needed and I have a very close happy relationship with all of my children.  These stories of babies dying for no real reason truly does make me sick.  If I could do it, others can do it.  
It happened in Chicago( google 20year old kills 3month old) her name was toyrianna smith according to the article she was drunk at the time
I agree I had severe ppd after my last one and when I was overwhelmed I would put her in the baby swing and call my mother and cry she was a very sick baby and all she did most days was scream. It's a choice people just take the easy way out. When I was expecting our first a 16 year old here in Texas was on the news who gave birth at home and stabbed her newborn 27 times all over his body, now I understand being overwhelmed but you can go to any hospital or fire station and leave a baby without consequences and if you could go through hiding it and delivering it at home, how hard would it be to just drop it off.
OMG ladies... is this story for real??? my heart bleeding w/out even read the story yet.... what this woman thinking in her head....?? how i wish i can meet her in person so i can tell her "YOU KNOW WHAT IDIOT.... I AM STILL BIRTH MY BABY AT 21WEEKS AND I AM DYING MYSELF.... NOW WALKING ZOMBIE... DEPRESS... MAKE ALL MY LOVE ONE WORRIES... AND DROP HORRIBLE WEIGHT IN 2WEEKS...AND IF CAN I WILL GIVE UP WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HAVE MY BABY BACK INCLUDED MY OWN LIFE" but you got a chance to held a healthy baby YET you kill it yourself....!!!! i not a type of lady who used rude words.. but really shame on this ladies who did such a things to innocent infants... :(( so poor the baby.... rest in peace sweetheart.. mommy Rachel loves you....