Itchy before and during period
Ok so the last time my
Boyfriend and I had sex, he came inside me and the next day I got really itchy down there. And a day or two later I got my period. I am still super itchy. Usually I used to get this itchy yeast like infection before my periods but it hasn't happens in a while and it used to stop once I got my period. It's getting really bad and I'm on day 2 of my period. Was it because he came inside me and his ph level could've been high? I took doflucan and I know that it takes a few days to work but omg even the pads I use are
Irritating me and I have been having such a hard time sleeping the last two nights.  Ps I used to get yeast infections multiple times a year but I haven't had one in a year or so. So how come its happening now?
I wish i had an answer for you ive only had one yeast infection those things are itchy! Hope you figure it out.