Women's Social Community
No Labia Minora

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

No Labia Minora

I have seen many, many sites and questions from girls concerned with their inner labia being large. But i am the complete opposite i have looked for a pic of someone whose vagina looks like mine and still have not found one evry pc i see has the inner labia and with me i honestly dont have any. i dont mind how i look but its kinda disturbing that everyone else has them. i have seen some where they are small but mine are none existant. i guess i would lke to know what is the issue with me down there and if anyone can help me from feeling like im deformed cuz i honestly think i am.
Tags: labia minora, labia, help me, Vagina
every vagina is different just like people look different.i don't think you are deformed and neither are the girls with larger labias.you don't have an issue down there no matter how big,small,or non-existant your labia is.
funny you should mention this because I also have no inner labia, just the outer.  It honestly has never really bothered me and it hasn't bothered any of my sexual partners either.  It hasn't gotten in the way of childbirth or orgasm. Honestly, there is NO NORMAL human body.  We are all very different and unique.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise and don't let film or magazines dictate how YOU should be.
Hi, I also thought that I was the only one out here missing an inner labia. I still feel like maybe I was born deformed or something. I'm sure it has a purpose for something. -- I never saw anyone else like myself before. I have all the other parts, just not the inner labia part. -- So hun, you are not alone, and now I don't feel so alone. -- also to
wolfwolfiepup- I'm glad to know you exist as well. :)
maybe we should start our own group huh? lol I enjoy people very much and absolutely LOVE the differences in everyone.  What some people may feel is a deformity, I think how unique and different and you never  know what differences can present an opportunity. I absolutely HATE how society had made women feel that we should all look a certain way.  If that were the case what would make any of us special???? With age does come wisdom! We are all the way we were intended to be..be happy with that and if any one wants you to change....leave them behind cause you don't need that sort of person in your life anyway!!!!
We should start our own group. :) lol  -- You are right about things -- Differences can present opportunities. - we all don't have to look alike. - When did you first notice that you didn't have one? I noticed it when I took sex-ed in highschool. - Not that I didn't take a look at myself before that. I just didn't have anything else to compare it with. lol.
As a guy (if you dont mind the opinion from the opposite sex) I find nothing wrong with it, as the contrary I find that more attractive than large labia minora. I had a girlfriend who had no labia minora either (and it was the first time I saw a vagina  like that at the time) and I was very very attracted by that. It looks cleaner and tighter. I hope you are not uncomfortable with this comment. Just thought I should let you know that you shouldnt worry what guys or girls might think about it. They look very cute and not at all deformed.
Hi there,
I thought I was the only one made this way for a long time. I noticed when I took sex ed that I was different. I have never had a problem with relationships or orgasms but, always felt insecure. It's something about being different than other women that makes it hard but there's no reason to feel bad about your body. We are all made differently. Don't worry about it...really. We should be thankful...women spend thousands of dollars to reduce theirs so they won't show.....Just something to think about!
Hmmm well I am almost 39 now so maybe when I saw my first porno probably when I was about 20. In gym we never really loooked that closely at each other so it was definately after high school. lol
Thank goodness I am not the only one!  I am 29 years old and actually just found out a couple years ago from my doctor of all people!!  Don't you know the first thing I thought was, "Why am I a freak? Why hasn't any past boyfriends, doctors, or even my current husband told me?"
I guess I never looked at myself or others and had no one to compare against.  I started comparing for sure when I got home!  Thank goodness for internet, because without it, I would continue thinking I was the only one!
So I'm not a freak, and neither is anyone else here.  And thanks to donnie6 for giving us a guy's perspective!
HI there...i'm 50 yrs old this yr and i have no Labia either...and its never been a problem to me...i was married for 22yrs and my hubby never even noticed.....my current b/f did tho.....but its not a problem to him.....if you ask me it looks better.....i recently found out that my daughter whos 27 hasn't any either it must be hereditory....my daughters b/f didn't even notice either..it was only when he saw a program on the tv recently  that he commented on it...and he said to my daughter " Thank god you haven't got any of thos..they look like face huggers off an alien"...which i thought was funny!...i've never felt deformed...just different and theres nothing wrong with that.i wonder how many more of this elite group there are?.
HI there..., Im 23 year old, from the middle east.. I just had an operation to trim my Labia minora .I used to have them very long and Dark!, and I expected to have them a bit shorter .. But after the operation I found out that its "totally not there any more" . I Was in a shock ! although I liked the new look of it , because it looked much younger and lighter but I was worried that It doesnt look normal so I kept calling Doctors all over the Country! ..asking IF I was normal !!!.. but then when I showed my boy-friend ,,,,he was VERY very happy .. because he thought labia's are'nt that sexy and they're not very important! I was releaved and happy but still inside me I keep thinking about it alot!!! but anyways  ... I think Im in this "no labia minora group :P " so "HALLALUYA"
I have labia minora, but they are small and don't stick out.

Check out this website:

the-clitoris *******

There are tons of photos of the vagina.  Very interesting website.
WOW! I am 27 years old and I just realized that I was the different one. I started watching porn...(NOT ALOT) just normal Boyfriend girlfriend porn time and would always wonder what all that extra skin was down there on everygirl. I just thought they were different. I was honestly not until just recently that I started to get a complex about it. I was talk to my girlfriends and they couldnt comprehend why i didnt have inner labia. I think they thought i was joking. I still have a complex to this day. Why am I so different..it has never bothered me until now. I am wondering if this is why I am not stimulated via the clitoris at all. Its so small and hardly there. HELP! I started surffing the internet and couldnt find a single picture of a vagina like mine...that was tough. Then i found this site and thank god I feel much better now!! Thanks amillion!! Katie
I was at a bbq last night with my friends and we got into the topic of labias.  No one believed me when I said I had no inner-labia.  So we went into the garage and I spread the only labias I have - the outer - and they could not believe it...behold - NOOO inner labia...They said that if Barbie had a vagina - it would be like mine.  I consider that a compliment.  I prefer my simple, Barbie vag - over one like sleeve of wizard.  

Personally...I am happy with only outer labia-who needs the extra set?  I mean, I have enough layers in my hair already.  If I ever feel like a need an extra set of labias - then I'll invite one of my friends over and I feel secure.  

It's all good...da 'ill nana or I also go by Barbie-Vag
Wow, it's nice to know I'm not the only one.  I'm 26 years old I've never had any form of labia minora, not even a line or ridge, nothing. I remember learning about the inner labia in sex ed but I they were never really prominent in any of the diagrams and I just assumed it referred to the inner part of the labia majora.  As I started seeing more pictures of real women, I realized that all these women had these things in their vagina that I didn't have.  At first, I thought it was just something women in porn and magazines had (like guys with a big penis).   Then, from talking with my girlfriends, I realized most women have them.  Initially I was really grossed out by labia minora and was thankful that I didn't have it.  But then I started wondering how "normal" I was.  Maybe I should have them.  I've talked with my husband about this and he says he likes my vagina and prefers that I have no labia minora.  

For whatever reason, I was thinking about it today and I thought I'd come online and see how common it is and if there's any information out there for women like me.  I was so happy to find this page.  It's funny that other women say that people don't believe them when they say they have NO labia minora, because the same thing has happened to me.  I'm just not brave enough to show people and prove it to them.  The only people I've been brave enough to prove it to is boyfriends.  :-)  I was hoping that if I Googled it, I'd be able to find a picture of a vagina like mine.  I didn't find that but I'm glad to find this forum.  Nice to know that there are others of "us" out there!
PLEASE give yourself a pat on the back! :)
How I wish I'd seen this question and as many responses when I was growing up! I remember seeing a question like this once,but you've described this sort of shape perfectly. I too thought I was the only one,but now as we've seen it is NOT rare but normal.
I've functioned normally throughout my life in EVERY single way.
Will I be breathing easy tonight? You bet!
  .........and so should you.
I was too born without inner labia, but honestly didn't even realize it until my 20's with more exposure to porn.  After having kids I developed a "ridge line" that's a slightly darker pink, but that's it.  I have wondered if I am missing out on some sensation during oral sex/fingering since there is "more there" to push the clitoris around for women with inner labia. I respond and orgasm much better to the indirect pressure of sex or being touched through clothing.
im 17. and the first time i watched a porno i was 16 and with my bf and i was so terrified because mine didnt look like theirs. i thought i was the only one. but then not to long ago i found out that my mom AND my grandma also have no inner labia. it such a relief to know that there are others out there like me. i dont feel so deformed now. it makes me feel so much better to know that im not the only out there with a "weird" vagina. but my boyfriend says its a lot prettier this way and doesnt look like a "sea urchin" which i think ALL of us should take as a compliment because we already get snide remarks about smelling like fish we dont have to look like a sea creature either!

-mal.

:D
while i was growing up, have always noticed something was different about mine but i wasn't sure and it didn't bother about it until couple of days ago when i was having a discussion about female circumsision and the whole labia and clitoris incision. so i decided to go on the internet, i even started to watch porns just to see how others looks like...and i realized no one is like me, everybody have that pink flabby meat and mine is just a big labia (majora). i began to feel sorry for myself because i am so different from the rest, but thankfully i came across this page and hearing others who are like me shared their stories definetely shed off the weight on my shoulder, i can now sleep peacefully tonight.
Yup, I don't have inner labia either. Well, just a teeny tiny folded hood over my clit, that's it. No bloke I've been with has ever been remotely bothered by this, and it all works beautifully. I think it's just wonderful how many different kinds of human body there are out there. We're fed images of bodies that all look identical, that there's only one kind of perfect, plasticised beauty. But when it comes to genitals there's no hiding our differences. What a fantastic thing it is to be different.
Oh my god! I HAVE to add to this site. EVERYTHING you girls have been saying is EXACTLY ME! I have absolutely no inner labia either and have ALWAYS wondered what the bleep is wrong with me?! All girls in porn have it and I don't! I would ALSO talk to my friends about it and they thought I was nuts. They thought I just didn't KNOW I had one and don't know what my own vagina looks like.
I did think there was something wrong with me though. We really should start a group. Man this website makes me so happy. For years I've wondered about my vagina. My boyfriend doesn't watch porn so he couldn't tell me if my vagina is normal or not, but he doesn't care. He says he likes it although he is curious as to what "normal" vaginas look like.
But yeah... yay! I'm so happy :)
I love you all. We rock :P :)
OKAY, JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP..LOL, NOW.. FOR ALL THE WOMEN IN THIS POST FORUM OR GROUP, I JUST HAVE TO SAY, EVERY WOMEN IS DIFFERENT, BIG OR SMALL, SAME THING WITH MEN.. WE ARE CREATED THE SAME, BUT WE ARE DIFFERENT IN EVERY WAY AS FAR AS THE BODY, AND GENTIAL (genital) FUNCTION IS THE SAME WITH THE DIFFERENT SIZES, SO TO SAY, THAT YOUR NORMAL AND SOMEONE WITH BIGGER LABIA MINORA, DOESN'T JUSTIFY EVERYTHING, .. THE ARE MEN THAT LOVE WOMEN WITH BIG ONES, AND THINK WOMEN WITH NO OR SMALL LABIA MINORA IS UNATTRACTIVE AND THEY ARE MEN THAT REALLY DONT CARE, BUT IT COMES DOWN TO THIS, I TALKED TO ALOT OF MEN AND ALOT OF WOMEN, AND MOST MEN HAVE MYTHS ABOUT WOMEN SIZES AND MOST WOMEN DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR OWN VAGINAS, I GUESS SOME RESEARCH WOULD HELP.. NOW, FIRST OF ALL, WHEN A WOMAN GOES THRU PUBERTY, THATS WHEN THE CHANGE OCCURS, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH SMALL OR WITH BIG LABIA MINORA, IT FORMS DURING YOUR PUBERTY STAGE, SAME WITH YOUR BREASTS, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH ONES, BUT PUBERTY IS THE STAGE WHEN YOU BECOMING AN ADULT, NOW MOST WOMEN ARE DEVELOPED MORE AND LESS IN THE BREAST AND VAGINAL REGIONS AND THATS THE SAME TIME YOUR PUBIC HAIR STARTS APPEARING, SO SECOND, YOUNGER AND OLDER MEN HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEWPOINT OF VAGINAS AND WHAT THEY LIKE... ON MOST OCCASSION, MEN THAT LOVE TO GIVE, WILL LOVE A BIGGER LABIA MINORA, AND A MAN THAT REALLY DOESNT, WILL PREFER SOMETHING SMALLER, AND THE OTHER PERCENTAGE DONT REALLY CARE, BECAUSE SEX FOR THEM ISNT AS IMPORTANT. SO ITS ALL DEPENDING ON WHAT THE MEN LIKES, BUT AS FOR YOU LADIES, EVERYONE WOMEN IS DIFFERENT, AND ITS NORMAL, WHATEVER SIZE, JUST KNOW THIS, A WOMEN WITH A FULLY DEVELOPED VAGINA, HAS A LARGE INNER MINORA AND A LARGE CLITORIS, AND USUALLY THAT COMES WITH A WOMAN HAVING LARGER THAN AVERAGE ERECTED NIPPLES THAT STICK OUT MORE THAN YOUR USUAL BUNCH, BUT ON SOME OCCASION NO, I HOPE I DIDNT OFFENDED ANYONE IN THIS GROUP, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, JUST WRITE ME OR POST SOMETHING FOR ME, AND I WILL RESPOND.
This made my night! I also do not have an inner labia and it has driven me INSANE for so long now. I have an issue with it and I seriously thought I was the only one..or darn close to it. I've NEVER seen another vagina like mine. I'm so glad =)
You definately aren't alone. I dont have them either...I actually like it that way because they look kinda gross in my opinion. The only thing that goes against that is the fact that I think oral would be more pleasurable with them... but I don't know that for a fact. It may possibly be genetic because my mother and sister don't have them either. I think mine is beautiful how it is and you should too!
Well Now I may as well share my own thoughts about it like everyone else. I do not have these mythical lips either and I honestly prefer it that way. My boyfriend of 9 years has never complained just has asked me if by chance my mom and dad had me circumsized. Which being Jewish there is a slight odd chance of that. But no I was just made that way. In most African Countries young girls are circumsized and then sewn up leaveing a small hole, and then left to heal, to give there husbands more pleasure.(Which I have very strong issues against!!!)  But I am a white american girl and as I said, I was born this way. I thought I was "normal" and every other girl was not. Take my best friend for example, she has them and I thought it looked disgusting and could not see how that would be attractive in anyway, but her husband must not mind because it was during the birth of her first child that I noticed this. So it would go along with the whole my eyes are also hazel (four different colors) and my hair is about 7 or 8 different shades so go figure. Like my eyes they are extremly different from anyone elses along with my hair but then again my skin is smooth as water but so sentsitive that I can get cuts and bruises very easy. So good luck in our strange and odd view points of ourselves. No one is perfect because there is no perfect.
I am a 29 year old straight guy & a little over a year ago I encountered a girlfriend that did not have labia minora (or inner labia) either.  She was the first girl I had ever seen like this and I have never been so incredibly turned on by any girls lower anatomy as I was with her's.  Unfortunately the relationship only lasted a couple of weeks, and ever since I think I have actually developed somewhat of a fetish for this (or at least a strong strong desire/affinity for this).  Talking with friends I realized that from a guy's perspective its all a matter of preference as a lot of guys actually prefer large inner labia while others don't.  All I know is I'm absolutely dying to find a girl like the one that opened my eyes to this realm of no inner labia!  Of course, there's no means of determining if a girl has this type of anatomy before getting to the point of no return with her, which makes it extremely difficult to ever find one, not to mention I'm rarely a one night stand type of guy/player.  Also, due to the fact that it unfortunately seems as though possessing inner labia are vastly more common than not, I feel my quest for women like the one's mentioned above is rather futile.  However, I am happy to know that several of you do actually exist.  
In short: don't feel like there's anything wrong with you, you are perfect!!!- You are diamonds in the rough!  The majority of guys prefer you this way & I would personally bend over backwards for any one of you.
(I'd love to give ya'll my contact info!)
Sincerely,
your biggest fan
ummm i have no labia minora, and all my lovers have found this attractive...the guys i have been with love giving me oral.

So i don't know about the rest of you, but i am damn happy to be different and not have all that fleshy meaty wings potruding from my vagina.
It's so nice to see other people with either small or no labia minora!  Mine are small and I always felt like I was different because all you ever hear is women going on about how theirs are so big.  After reading through the posts in this thread(minus junitolove's post) I can honestly say that I feel a bit better with how I look.

What I find funny is that whenever a man says that he prefers a woman who's smaller down there, they are immediately called a shallow jerk or that they "obviously have had no experience with women"(that was from another forum I came across awhile back) yet God forbid someone say that a man who likes them large has no taste whatsoever!
i accidently stumbled across this page after feeling hugely self conscious of my ever present ones for years- i'm so jealous of you all! no fair lol! for niceness sake tho, can we try and keep all the libia minora bashing at a minimum because anyone else who feels self concious about there's and accidently clicks on this page may well feel as hurt as i did that many of you guys are hating on the larger libia minoras :( glad you guys know that  you are perfectly normal, and i daresay envied by many girls.
I'm sorry you felt hurt by this thread but I think I can safely speak for other women who have small labia minora or none at all when I say that the reason we "bash" women who have larger labia is because those bigger lipped girls don't hold back on us.  Many times I've come across things like we look like young girls and not "mature" women, that men who like smaller lips are gay and the list goes on.

You wouldn't believe at how many times I was crushed when I first looked up this topic because I heard nothing but bashing from women with larger labia and they certainly didn't care about the way it makes us feel.  The men were equally as bad if not worse.  Just look up sites that praise larger labia and you'll see the kind of bashing that we have to put up with all of the time.
I'm 33 and also have very small labia minora. But I have large breasts and wonder if my big breasts some how stole the extra skin from my labia????  LOL.

But seriously I still feel like a freak for not having them. My second husband was the only one who ever said anything about them. (he does not mind my little ones)  And I never paid mind to even really look at my-self till then. But I would really like to know why I don't have them. I thought that maybe all girls had them because they played with them self's a lot when they were younger. I don't know lot's of stupid things cross my mind as to why other girls have them & I don't
I totally prefer the look of no hanging or protruding labia.  What a major turn on.  The mere idea that you've all congregated here to discuss your concerns that you may be abnormal is mind boggling.  Believe me...you are the select few with the perfect genital symbol of cleanliness, neatness and beauty.  That is not to imply that women with protruding labia are not beautiful but just that me and all the guys i know absolutely prefer the "no inner labia" look.  How erotic!!!  I Love you ladies, don't feel ashamed feel empowered and lucky.  You are the select few envisionments of perfection.  I've been sexual with all kinds of different labia and the outer labia look with just the line down the center is such a beautiful site.  The girl who had that kind was definately the best to be with sexually and erotic to look at, i couldn't get enough of her.  Just thinking about her naked genital regions would send me into a tailspin.  You ladies don't know how lucky you are.  Hope i wasn't too vulgar or descriptive.  Thanks...only problem now is, how do i meet all of you women with my ideal preference for..ahem...nether regions? LOL.  Love you all.
I have been researching this forever and could not find a damn thing till now! I also have no labia minora. Question...I'm assuming then that everyone else does not have a clitoral hood then? Or am I a freak in that department? lol
I can tell you right now that there is nothing wrong with you.  I strongly think that genetics plays a big role in how your body is going to look when you become an adult and if your genetics determines that you will have small labia minora or none at all then that's how it is.  I know that a lot of fools out there will try to tell people like us that we are "underdeveloped" when that is far from true or they will say that we had lower estrogen levels during puberty but that is far from true as well since I have a pronounced mons pubis and labia majora as well as breasts and from everything I've read, those areas are sensitive to the amounts of estrogen one has during puberty yet my labia minora is small.  That's why I think genetics plays a big role in this.  That's just my opinion though.
LOL!!  My husband told me I was missing mine and he's right.  I think it looks better to not have them.  I like to call it a "designer vagina" since some women pay to have their labia minora reduced.  Oh and, nolabskatherine, I don't have a large hood either.  Went to get that pierced and it was too small.

I'm 45, and I just discovered what is "wrong with me".  I'm a retired LPN, but somehow I just never noticed- I'm different.  I was married to a cruel man who told me that I " wasn't made right down there ".  He didn't start that until I had our only child.  So, I thought he was referring to my vaginal opening being stretched r/t child-birth.  I had other lovers that never made any comment about me being different.  But, this summer after separating from my ex, I met an equally heartless man who also told me I wasn't made right.  I had mistakenly confided to him what my ex-husband had repeatedly told me for many yrs.  So, when we broke up- he used that as a cruel insult.  But, he also didn't elaborate on what being messed up meant.  About a month ago, I met another man much like them, and when I brought up the subject he point blank told me you don't have the inner lips/labia.  Needless to say, I'm on a dating/meeting new men hiatus. It hurts to think that I let such men as that hurt and punish me for being me, the way God made me.

WOW i am so glad I found this site. I on the other hand have very large labia and am very very self conscience about it. I also thought you guys were blessed and knew you were blessed. I had not idea you all worried just like us girls with large labia. It actually makes me feel a little better about myself. Honestly I have become obsessed with my vagina and constantly worry about what guys will think about it and what they will tell others. My boyfriend has never complained about it but he also wouldn't tell me if he preferred it another way or not. But just to let you ladies know you are blessed and I envy you.
OMG....I also thought I was deformed. My boyfriend thinks its awesome I don't have the inner labia. I thought I was the only one ever since I saw girls in porn. Thanks for mentioning this, I feel better now as well
A correction for the title on my 12/29/09

post.

To everyone Without inner labia & those offering help/support

I had With on the 12/29 post, and I am without inner labia for sure...   :)
"I have been researching this forever and could not find a damn thing till now! I also have no labia minora. Question...I'm assuming then that everyone else does not have a clitoral hood then? Or am I a freak in that department?"

absolutely not! along with having no inner labia, i've also got no clitoral hood. and with that being said, my clitoris is also placed weird. instead of having i round nub above my urethra, it's off to the side of it, and it's an odd oblong shape (kind of like a small flap?). does anyone else have that?

i've been freaking out about having no inner labia, and reading this and all the response about women being the same way made me feel soooo much better! i finally don't feel like a total freak about it. :]
I'm 20 and I've never even thought about it until I read this thread but I don't have a labia minora either.

My boyfriend loves that I don't have one. He said it's so much neater and nicer looking. He told me that one of his exes had a big labia minora and it looked like an alien and it was not attractive at all.
I'm 17, still a virgin, and I also don't have any labia minora. Honestly I'm glad I don't, I think it looks more attractive this way and I'm more confident with my body looking the way it does. For those women with large labia minora, it actually looks uncomfortable and messy. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one made this way, as the only real problem I had with myself is that I didn't want it to become a problem with any sexual encounters as I am currently in a progressively serious relationship...  Reading that it hasn't effected anyone's sexual perfromance has reassured me, and i'm glad i can feel confident about myself and not worry.
Well I'm 22 years old and I first took a look at my vagina when I was 13 and thought it looked different from the pictures in the sexual education textbooks, but I could never put my finger on it.

Tonight while reading a book for my Human Sexuality course I discovered why mine's is so different: I have NO labia minora, at all!

I don't know whether to be proud or freaked out. I've had vaginal exams up the ying yang for frequent yeast infections that were accompanied with Bacterial Vaginosis and no doctor has said anything.

I've also been watching porn more frequently and noticed that almost all the women on there have that extra skin.

I'm just glad that I'm not alone. I think our vaginas are prettier looking anyways.

I'm glad I read this site....i Thought I was alone
I too dont have a minora. My boyfriend says its a Native American trait. I am sure I dont have any indian in me.
I can tell you right now that it's not a Native American trait.  I don't think having/not having labia minora has anything to do with specific races.

Just take me for example, I have Native American in me but I have next to no labia minora. :)
I think this all boils down to everyone being designed differently. And while specific tastes can definitely vary from person to person, both small and large can be beautiful to the beholder. For instance, small breasts can be attractive, and unattractive. And large breasts can be both attractive and unattractive. However, shapely hips in contrast to a small waist will always be more attractive than no hips, and shapely lips on the face in contrast to small as well, but I digress...
This same varying beauty rule applies to vaginas.
I, myself, have visible labia minora (even when my legs are closed), but they're in excellent symmetry, nice pink "clean" color, and look nice next to my majora. Never had any qualms with the thing. Definitely doesn't look alien-esque, gross, untidy, or messy as most of you labia-less women/girls have implied or commented to be the case. The last guy I was in a serious (3 year) relationship with would constantly be trying to go down on me because of, and I quote, "The feminine appearance and velvety feel of it". He's emailed me many times since complaining about not wanting to give labia-less girls oral sex because it was like licking out a small ***, and felt less intimate. And actually, most women DO have smaller labia, so you girls really have no reason to feel deformed or unusual. You're in a large statistic.
ANY girls/women who are self-conscious about their labias: Just know that there's men out there with fetishes for both. And both can be absolutely beautiful. And I can assure you girls with larger, you'll be receiving FAR more intense oral experiences, as the guys who are into smaller (or none) seem to be more repulsed by the overall appearance of vaginas in general. Whereas, guys who are into the fleshier pink velvet labia want to suck and indulge constantly.
thank god for all these posts!
i was actually googling around the internet desperately searching for at least one photo of a vagina that looked like mine - basically, without inner labia - and i came across this site and feel sooo relieved!!

i;m 29 and i've always dreamt of having ruffled labia like flower petals and was so worried about my overly precise vulva.

thanks for making a girl not feel so weird!
OMG this site is so awesome!  I too have no labia minora!  I was totally ignorant to the fact that this was unusual until a friend of mine began complaining about how large hers are.  Until then I had simply assumed that mine looked "normal" and that when I saw these women in porn or whatever I figured they looked different because they had sex with a lot of men!  Upon realizing my "deformity" I began to obsessively research online, and stumbled on this site.  Apparently it's not so unusual, and I am at least not ABnormal.  

I am however concerned about one of the posts above that implies that not having the labia minora indicates incomplete puberty/sexual development.  Am I "undeveloped" or less womanly?!  I do remember one boyfriend commenting that when I had a brazilian bikini wax I looked like I had a "little girl *****" -- which is actually a really creepy comment.

I feel like calling up all my old boyfriends and polling them on their opinions about my vagina :-(  
Labia-haters?  I guess you are also referring to yourself.  Here you are saying that both are beautiful yet you are putting us down.  I guess you are no better then we are, aren't you?  That and I've done many searches on this topic and this is the only place I have found that actually has women and men talking about small/no labia.  Everything else I've found caters to women with larger labia and if you think what was said here is bad then your jaw will hit the floor when you read some of the crap that is said about us from both women and men alike.  Believe me, what has been said here is kind compared to some of the smut that's been directed at us from people like you.  I've also found that when people need to put down others(like you did to us) who look differently then they do it's because they are trying to give their self-esteem a boost because they aren't confident with how they look because of a person was truly happy with how they look, they would have no problems accepting others for being different.  Obviously, that's not you or else you would not have come here saying that women with smaller labia aren't as attractive or that we are repulsive.

As for beauty, it varies because everyone is different.  Some men like the small waist and larger hips yet there are a lot of men that prefer a more fuller figure meaning someone who is straighter in general with more meat on their bones.  Some like athletic builds that are more muscular then curvy and others like the very delicate, slender types.  There is no "rule" when it comes to beauty because there is so much variation out there.  The saying "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder" comes to mind.

I have many male friends who are not afraid to be blunt with these types of topics and none of them find vaginas that have small to no labia as "repulsive" as you put it and we can feel the same amount of pleasure as a woman with larger labia.  To be quite honest, this is something that they really don't care about because if they really like a woman, it doesn't matter how their crotch, breasts,etc. looks because they look at the total package, not just one feature.  It's not how the crotch looks that determines if someone will feel more pleasure the the next.  I've spoken to some women who have larger labia and they tend to have more pain with them then pleasure.  It all varies for each person.  I've also never heard of any complaints from men I've been with in the past so we can't really be as bad as you're making us out to be.  Also, if you look back in the posts, you will see that when someone said that larger labia looks "alien-esque" or gross, they were simply saying what OTHER people have said to them.  If anything, here you will just see women who are thankful that there are others like themselves out there so they don't feel different or alone.

I will admit that I do feel sorry for women with larger labia not because of how they look but because of the type of men they attract.  I don't know of many women who would want a man who basically just wants them for their crotch which is what your previous boyfriend seems to only care about.  I find that very disturbing.  I as well as many other women want someone who loves us for who WE are as a person, not just because of how a specific body part looks.  This tends to be the biggest complaint from my friends who are bigger down there.  That and there is a lot more to sex then just having someone go down on you.  I can't speak for others but I've had both oral and vaginal orgasms and once you've had a vaginal orgasm, the last thing you want is for him to constantly be going down on you because it doesn't have the same intensity as a vaginal orgasm.
      I thought I was alone when I had no labia minora. I don't have a clitoral hood, either. Every picture in every book, medical or otherwise, I've never seen a vagina without the labia minora. I even had a nurse practioner tell me that I was deformed. I've been depressed for years about my vagina, and finally today I just did a search for no labia minora. When I came across this page, it made me so happy to know that I'm not deformed or different. It's that the labia minora maybe more common, but our type of vagina is out there. I'm a lesbian, and can tell you how cruel for certain that women can be. But none of my girlfriends ever said anything about mine. Not until I mentioned it, and they all agreed it never bothered them. I've never been with a woman who had a large labia minora, only women that had small to medium sized ones. For a long time with my last girlfriend I would never take off my clothes because I was too embarrassed to show her that my vagina wasn't like hers. She finally told me that she couldn't care less about that sort of thing, and that she had seen it before. That's when I started finally realizing that I'm not deformed, and that I'm normal. About the entire Native American thing, I wondered if it was because I am half Native American. I wondered if that could be why it's not as widely known/seen. I'm glad I found this page and that there are other women out there that don't have a labia minora. For years I considered surgery and wondered if they could create them. However, after reading this I'm happy with myself the way that I am. Thank you!
I am engaged to a beautiful woman who has no labia minora and I find it very sexy and attractive. For the record, she is of Cherokee decent on her mother's side.
I am 19 and I have always heard what you are all calling labia minora referred to as "roast beef"... I actually didn't know what it was until I was reading this posting..... Its very interesting to know what it is actually called and to see that it seems most women have them... I don't have them and have always thought that it wasn't common to have them!! This is very interesting! My fiance doesn't like a labia on women and everyone I have ever talked to has said that this is caused from having alot of intercourse... This obviously isnt true... Now I feel a little bit different... as I thought I was the normal one and women with a labia minora with the abnormal ones... ( this posting was not intended to offend anyone, I was simply stating what I have heard people call it. Please take no offense to it. )
BTW I am Native American as well =)
So I am curious if this really is an indian trait =)
Before coming across this site, I never heard of such a thing as having no inner labia until now. As someone who has large inner labia and grown up very self-conscious of it, I am full of labia envy of all you without them and wish mine looked like yours! I'm sure it does look cleaner and tidy. I am shocked to find that whether one has large labia or none at all we share the same insecurities wondering if we're "abnormal" thanks to Playboy and porn. I feel like I wasted 20 years worrying about my vagina when all this time there are plenty out there just like me and same for you, you're not alone. Thank god for the internet, otherwise how does one bring up the topic of "labia" in conversation. Of all the guys I've been with, not one has ever mentioned that there was anything out of the ordinary down there, I just don't think most men care much about labia. Us ladies are probably making a big deal out of nothing. Bottomline is to realize that everyone truly is different and to embrace what we've been given.
I am 72, and sexually active.......and it wasn't until last year that I realised that I didn't have any labia minora either! My daughter has the very opposite, and says that mine looks tidier than hers( her words).......what the hell- it's like having brown eyes, or being a certain height- we are all different in our own way, AND THAT'S AS IT SHOULD BE. And, BTW- havinga lot of sex, or no sex at all has nothing whatsoever to do with having or not having missing or overdeveloped labia!
Trudi
Well. I have the exact opposite problem. My labia are large and embarassing, so much that it has brought me to tears before. I wish they were non-existent. Hell, I'd have cosmetic surgery on the thing if I could afford it. But I can't. It is very, very embarassing. My boyfriend tells me he loves every part of me and that he doesn't care how it looks (I will never let him get a good look at my vagina because I don't like how it looks) but I know that deep down, I think he wouldn't like it if he saw it. And it makes me very sad because my self esteem is low enough as it is, I feel like he could never love me entirely and nobody could because of it. If anything I am jealous of non-existent labia. Often it makes me feel like less of a woman. Everyday when I get ready to shower I glance in the mirror and see it and it enrages me. Why did nature curse me with this horrid feature? Especially in the age of pornography, when it seems that everyone wants vaginas to look how they do in porn, all smooth and tiny. I once tried to defend myself to my boyfriend about my labia but in reality I betrayed myself; I hate my vagina but I told him that I had "A woman's vagina, I warn you - it doesn't look like it belongs to an 11-year-old". I pretended that I wasn't as concerned with it as I am. He tells me that since he likes how it feels, he doesn't care how it looks. But I know otherwise. Men will tell you what you want to hear. He just doesn't want to hurt my feelings but I know that nobody could enjoy the appearance of this! I hate it and I loathe that other people can be blessed and have a normal-looking vagina. To the person who wrote the question about non-existent labia, it is you who is beautiful. I however am hideous. This abhorrent vagina is such an awful thing. I am so uncomfortable all the time. My self esteem is terrible, and I think it all leads back to that. Sure, I don't like anything about my body, but if I had a normal vagina I would be a helluva lot happier.
Typically, the majority of women have a larger labia minora, I am one of them and I'm not self concious at all I think my lady parts are attractive and I think you should feel the same way and don't worry to much about what other guys think everyone has their own preferences!!!! But alot of the time men are just happy bweing up close and personal with your vag in the first place size, shape, color, etc. Isn't that big of a deal
I am missing my hood and labia. i have been doing research to see if I could have plastic surgery of some kind but feel sooooo much better after finding this! Thanks
I have to Exact same problem as you do. I have been self-conscious of my larger labia for years now. When people first started talking about "beef curtains" I was brought to tears because I realized they were talking about what I have. I am 21 now and am too terrified to lose my virginity because I feel like if a guy sees me down there he will be repulsed. I know "everyone is different" and all of that, but the truth is I think of myself as ugly because my larger labia. You're lucky enough to be able to have a boyfriend to sleep with.
Cheers to everyone with no labia--you are luckier than you think.
im so jealous. when my last boyfriend saw that i had a larger labia, he said only ****** have it and he was turned off. i havent been with a guy since because i'm completely self-conscious and paranoid. that was five years ago.

also, i only noticed my larger labia after my second boyfriend went orally too rough one time and i had swelling, pain and discomfort for a few days afterwards. and ever since then i noticed how long and ugly my labias got and it's been disturbing me since. (and obviously disturbed my boyfriend after that).

so- consider yourself beautiful!
Whatever you've got, someone finds it unbelievably attractive.

This is just like blonde vs brunette or something. the grass is always greener on the other side, but really some guys like one type some guys like the other and a lot of guys like both.
LICHEN SCLEROSIS is autoimmune disease in which the labia minora gets smaller and smaller over time. You can read about it on many websites. It is similar to lichen planus. I can't believe how many posts are on here and NO ONE has mentioned lichen sclerosis! Yes, all our vulvas are beautiful and unique, but aside from that and seriously, lichen sclerosis is a serious condition that can lead to cancer if not treated and may be a precursor to lupus. Check it out. Missing labia minora is just one symptom of lichen sclerosis.
Please tell me you were drinking when you posted that because if you weren't, I just can't believe anyone would, no offense, be dumb enough to say that.

Like it or not, small to no labia is VERY normal and is not caused by illnesses or deformities.  That would be like saying that large labia is always caused by hypertrophy because there is no way that anything like that could possibly be normal or natural.  If you check out one of the million threads about larger labia on this site you will see that no one in those threads are quick to assume that a woman's larger labia is due to some medical condition because I can almost guarantee that if someone did to that, they would get ripped into.

I do know that the illness you mentioned can cause the entire genital area to shrink, not just the labia but a good majority of women who have little to no labia will most likely confirm that they are in perfect health.  Also, Lichen Sclerosis(which is uncommon) is more known to cause white patches on the skin as well as genital scarring and I think that most of us would definitely notice white patches forming on our bodies.
No, I was not drinking, and I am not dumb, thank you very much. I have multiple educational degrees from four colleges and universities. I am a college instructor in a health science program. I do not drink and post and your comments offend me.

I did not say that small labia was not normal or not natural!  I did say that a decreasing labia minora can be caused by llichen sclerosus. I know this because I have it and was told that THIS is why my labia minora has practically disappeared. Lichen sclerosus may or may not cause the entire genitals to shrink; mainly a shriking labia minora is a dominant symptom of lichen sclerosus!

My comments about shrinking labia minora are not "like saying that large labia is always caused by hypertrophy because there is no way that anything like that could possibly be normal or natura..l." as you stated. I did not say that small labias were not normal!!! They very well might be normal, OR they just might be a sign of something much more dangerous that can lead to squamous cell skin cancer of the vulva!!! All labias, large, small, missing, whatever, as I said in my post, all our labias are beautiful and unique, did you miss that part?! I did not attack anyone's shape or make any inferences, as you assumed I did, about size being correlated to something other than Mother Nature and possibly, a treatable diagnosis.

It may be true that lichen sclerosus/planus includes white patches, but not always. I do not have them, nor would I be able to see them INSIDE my vagina if I did - could you?? I doubt it.

The point of making my post was to alert people to a disease that is not as uncommon as you indicate, and that can lead to cancer and pain, and be misdiagnosed for many years. That was a hurtful thing for you to say, to say you hoped I was drinking or must be dumb. I'm going to remove myself from the post list now. I was just trying to save some other woman the pain I've been through, but people like you have to assume all kinds of stuff that clearly is not there and make derogatory comments. Shame on you.
No, shame on you for making women who are naturally born with little to no labia feel as if the reason they are this way is because of a medical condition instead of it just being from genetics.  As someone who has been through college, you should know better at how to approach people with such things and not make them feel like freaks in the process.

If you had come here simply stating that if anyone had begun to notice that their labia has been shrinking over the years and they do not know why, it could possibly be from lichen sclerosus then I'd have no problem with that and would even thank you for making people aware of such a condition but let's face it, as most of us have said, we've known we've been this way for many years and if any of us did have lichen sclerosus, we would have had many trips to the doctor's office or depending on if there were any severe complications from it, hospital by now.  Instead, you basically insinuated that all small or no labia is caused by this condition and that every one of the women here who were born that way should be checked for it.  If someone didn't feel all that great about how they looked down there to begin with, your comment would have just added fear to that.

As for the white patches, that can happen on any part of the body, not just the genital area.  The shrinking of the genital area can cause difficulties in urinating and not to mention there can be itching, tenderness on any part that's affected by this, intercourse can be painful and there can even be a general discomfort in the area affected.  I think that any of us or the women who are naturally small down there(hell, or any woman in general for that matter!) would pick up on those things to find out what on Earth is going on.  I was told about this illness when I had asked a couple of my doctors while back about labia size so I'm quite aware of this condition and needless to say, what I have and I'm sure what many other women here or reading this has is nothing to be concerned about.  I even did searches on it online and I found all of the same symptoms.

If someone had came here saying that they've noticed that their labia has begun shrinking and it is now quite small and they do not know why that is happening then your information would have helped them a great deal(again, if it was brought on from a different approach) but that's not the case.  Instead, you posted in a thread where women were actually happy to know that there are others like themselves out there and that what they have is normal and posted something that could possibly instill fear or concern into any of them when there is most likely nothing to fear or be concerned about.
OMG, I can't beleive the rant that's going on with most of the comments. All of us are different and beautiful. Instead of dogging eachother out about something we have no control over try to uplift eachother about something we can change. I know with confidence you are the sexiest; rather if your big or small, fat or skinny, hips or no hips, tall or short. your still beautiful. I'm short, petite,and sweet and stays very clean and neat. Were not perfect and I don't wanna be I'll leave that to the phonies on the web who wants to be what their not. Most men already has alot of negative response to say about females so go ahead and help them out. Love your bodies ladies no matter what because if you dont who will?
I am a girl with a larger labia and its deffiently something i thought mine was DIFFERENT. I have been with my partner now for  nearly 3 years and i still have NOT completly let him seen me properly. I also have no idea what he thinks when i cover myself up and wont show him. I know that he deffienlty dosnt know that i hate how my vagina looks. I think if i told him he would just say no its perfect but perfect looking is having no labia like SO many of you. IT does make the vagina anatomy done there so much more uglier having skin protruding out. Its not fair knowing that he could have had ex's in the past that didnt evan have any excess skin or anything so he probably really thinks its disgusting. He dosnt often like to go orally i never really knew wheather he had a bad experience with doing it or he hates the fact theres alot of skin 'labia' and just dosnt want to say. IT IS SO NOT FAIR WHY CANT ALL GIRLS HAVE NO LABIA INSTEAD MAKING US FEEL SO WRONG ABOUT OURSELFS.
What an interesting topic that has just recently been discussed because Lichen Sclerosis is exactly what led me to this site/discussion.  I have it, and have had it for 10 years (post baby #2). At least that is when I was officially diagnosed, although I do remember vividly being a pre-teen and itching so bad (down there) I couldn't sleep at night.  I was much too embarrased to say anything to anyone about that then, however. That leads me to believe I might have had Lichen Sclerosis as a young woman, and at that time my labia minora started shrinking.  Who would know?  It could have been a yeast infection. That itching subsided until baby #2 was born 15 years later when in fact that (and only that) ultimately led to my diagnosis.  I too do not have a labia minora, but to be honest -I don't have a clue what my labia looked like before diagnosis 10 years ago (I know for a fact it wasn't large) - it very well might have looked the same as it does now.  I have just become very familiar with my body in the last 10 years to really take note, because I have been forced to monitor my condition.  I completely agree with noname41 in bringing this to the attention of all women who read this post (if you have either itching, white patches, painful intercourse, a shrinking or non-existent labia minora - you could still potentially have Lichen Sclerosis - I would not ever rule that out until a doctor rules that out by biopsy if you have even the slightest gut-feeling that you might - it could save your life!).  I also commend all women for being so familiar with their bodies, as we all should be.  We are all created unequally on purpose - the world would be boring if we were all the same.  And thank God for the men (and women) in the world who look past what people perceive to be "normal".... we are all beautiful - no matter what our labia's look like!
Hi! I am new to this site and looking for reassurance about my labia as well! I have really small labia minora also that are well hidden and can hardly be seen (unless you really spread the outer lips open and really look). I have to say that until recently, I had NEVER thought about things like that, after all I was always taught that our "private parts" were just that...PRIVATE and suppsed to be only seen by a doctor or your significant other!

That said, I started noticing just how different we all are when I was looking at porn with my boyfriend! We have a great relationship and sex life and I don't mind him looking at porn and I even do too because it is very arousing for your sex life! LOL! Anyway, it seems like the internet is full of forums about women worrying about their labia, and I'm wondering why?? I mean, how did we get to worrying about something like the way our vagina looks?? In porn, there are women of all shapes, colors,and sizes and believe me, my boyfriend gets turned on by just about all of them! Granted, he has made comments to me about how pretty he thinks mine is because it's small and tight looking , but he says he has also been with women with bigger labia, and there's not too much difference!

Ladies, stop picking your body apart and being so depressed over this issue! I mean, don't we have enough other things to worry about than labia?? Big or small, most men like them all anyway, and if anyone ever makes a rude comment about your lady parts, then he don't even deserve to be near it!!!
I am 18 years old, a virgin and have not been to the gynocologist. I just recently discovered I have no labia minora. I feel much better knowing that there are other women out there that are similar to me. I made this discovery on my own and tried comparing my vagina to others and it didn't look the same (sounds kinda funny) but I feel so relieved! I just want to tell everyone without them thinking I'm crazy..lol.

Is there anymore information that can help me understand this better as to why I don't have/was born with out them and if there are any effects to not having one (like can't have children or something).
Back to the Native American thing. My girlfriend and I came across this site awhile back because she too has no labia minora. Last weekend my girlfriend and I went camping with another couple that brought along a friend that happened to be Native American. After a few drinks around the campfire, I happened to ask her about this thing I read on the internet. "Is it true that Native American chicks have no labia minora?" (I may have worded it slightly different)  She was very proud to respond and prove her point. Two out of three girls at the campfire that night had no labia minora.  How's that for odds?
im 6 weeks post op from labiaplasty. u would not belive the amount of girls who go through this, my only concern is she has removed near enough all of it, so im left with 2 scars and about an inch of so left untouched at the top. i would far rather have none than having it protruding and causing physical and psychological pain. either way, without it or with it, its hard for anyone to understand (particulalry men!) what either of us are going through, and we all need to be supportive of each other. x
I'm 19 and my fiancé is in AP Biology in college. He was studying the female body and noted that it seems like my labia minora and my labia majora have fused together so i have nothing that sticks out. He also says that I lack the hood that covers my clitoris and that my clitoris is abnormally small. At first I thought, "Why the hell? Why am I a freak?" lol but then I got over it because says its beautiful and that he doesn't like the labias that stick out. ^_^
well im 42 mother to 4 kids ... i dont have any either...but would have likes some, but has never stopped me from loving sex..... Just when new partners want oral I tend to freeze a bit...........but all in all everything works well... xx
I was told by a medical professional that structural abnormalities of a woman's clitoral hood can be the result of exposure to DES ---the drug that was given to so many American mothers to supposedly prevent miscarriage.  I am shocked to see how many women don't have labia minora.  We have a percentage to know just how common this is.  I'm sure the sensation of various sexual activities would be radically different with and without them!   Its important to accept how you were made and I would think it would be a big problem if there was discomfort, not just a "looks" thing ---unless your a porn star or something!  Alot of people like to have sex in the total dark, to accentuate the state of feelng or just because.
I have met one young woman (middle aged) with labial cancer.  In that case I guess you have to hack.  But otherwise I can't imagine hacking up such sensitive tissue!  For those women that don't have labia minora, I'm sure they have their own unique sorts of sexual pleasure, but for those who do and just want the "looks" thing, I think you need to experiment with the feel of this tissue first!
The book "What's Up Down There?" by Lissa Rankin, M.D.,  has the best information on labial normality of any published source I've found.  I don't care for the tidbit informational organization of the book, but I want to alert interested parties of this blog to pages 44 and 45! Female doctors took measurements of the size of labia minora (which are organs in themselves if you ask me) and give percentages of how many women have labia minora of a certain size  (go buy the book on Amazon or something).

The problem with this fantastic effort at understanding women's vital anatomy is that the female medical doctors who boldly did these measurements failed to realize that when this tissue is in a state of arousal, engourged with blood like the men know well their anatomy to be, the size can change rather dramatically.  That is something very exceptional about this tissue.  Why it is pink, God only knows!
Hello, I'm a 26 year old Native American (chippewa) lesbian who has no real labia minora to speak of. What really caught my eye about this thread was the Native American link. I read all the posts and seeing how relieved everyone was at reading the stories of others I though I'd share mine...perhaps it will be a continued solace to those seeking reassurance. When I was in my late teens early twenties I started developing a tiny ridge line on the inside of my left labia majora that itched like mad, I thought it was an inflamed  vein at first. After it stopped growing when I was around 24  I came to realize that it's actually a wee tiny labia minora. It's only on the one side though. Also, I have a very tiny clitoris that cannot be seen unless I'm aroused. when I'm not aroused it looks like I have a hole where my clitoris should be. For many years I never knew I was different, until I saw the diagrams on info papers in the tampon box. Then of course later in porn. To be honest I never had a complex about it as I was glad not to have all that extra stuff to worry about. My first girlfriend had very large labia minora and I was actually taken aback by it wondering which of us was more of an oddity. (I secretly thought she was the weirder one LOL) I've come to realize that vaginas really do come in all shapes and sizes and I've never had girlfriend complain about mine. I am glad to see that I'm not in as much a minority as I thought, and am also glad that I haven't agonized over my genitals the way I'm seeing other women have (and it all seems to be centered around what men want... go figure..). Ladies, stop caring what men think. I'ts your body, you're the one who has to live with it, and if they don't like it, screw them.. they weren't interested in you as a person anyways.
Hey, girls! I posted once but am doing so again. I too have no inner labia and have been very embarrassed about it since I realized I was different. And I also am of Cherokee decent. My great grandpa was full blooded--maybe there is something to that! Anyway, my biggest issue, although I do hate being labia minora-less, is that I'm overweight and so I have a very large mons pubis area. I feel like my whole vagina is just one big mass and I HATE it. I like that I do feel my vagina is clean and neat because of the lack of minora, but because I don't have minora, my clitoris is small, I have no clitoral hood, and I'm overweight, I feel like from the tops of my labia majora on the outside down, if that makes sense--like to my pubic bone I suppose, it's really far. It's like, deep. It's hard to explain, but I feel very deformed. Because my majora is so large, even when I spread my legs my vagina doesn't spread much. I've been with 2 men before and they've said nothing about it but I feel incredibly abnormal and like no one could ever love me because of this. Does anyone else relate to the description of my vagina? Any men have comments. I want honesty. I just need some kind of reassurance I'm not alone. I'm very sexual and turned on rather easily and achieve orgasm easily so in those ways, I'm satisifed. It's just the appearance. And to you women with large minora, some of you "envy" us without as one stated, but I would much prefer to have something down there. It really does just come down to appreciating your own body for what it is.
Really?  This is hilarious!  I can't believe women have the gall on this post to say that they are made fun of for not having labia minora!!!  What a bunch of ****!!!  I can tell you that us women with large ones definitely get the brunt of the punishment from you all and immature men making snide and rude comments about nothing we have control over.  That's why there are so many websites that talk about large ones, because we are the ones that face roast beef and disgusting remarks from you ladies and immature men like yourselves.  And, yes, I'm PO'd, if you can tell!!!

Take this post that I copied from above for example:

Yeah!  Designer vagina, just be happy with what you've got ladies, because obviously ours aren't good enough.  I'm an attractive woman, but have always had this issue, and believe me, I'd much rather have little or no labia minora, but was not born this way.
I have NEVER made fun of another woman's labia, but have heard many rude comments about women and their large labia from men and 2 of my obgyns (none of my exes, or my husband). In fact, one recently asked me about if I wanted surgery to CORRECT my large labia, I bet none of you have had a doctor ask you if you wanted to add labia.  
What really made me mad about this post is that a lot of women and men on here are gloating and putting down women with large ones, to make yourselves feel better.  Grow up!  Yes, there are websites about large ones, you know why, because those are the women who get all the disgusting and inhumane remarks all their lives.  What's the worst you've heard someone say about your private parts, oh, you have a barbie vag, or a designer vag, as stated above, REALLY, oh how I DON'T feel sorry for you!  
My, my!  Being insecure or uncomfortable about how you look is one thing but you've taken it to the extremes!  Have you ever considered therapy because you clearly need it sweetheart.  That and get your eyes checked because you are seeing things that are not here like insults that you claim people are saying about larger labia.

I have done my fair share of research on this topic and the reason I posted in this thread is because this thread is one of the very, VERY few I have ever found on the internet that actually have women with little to no labia talking about how they feel about it.  Everything else I came across is about women with large labia and all they ever received is praise for how they look whereas with smaller women like the women in this thread always get trashed about how they are not "real mature women" or that they have something physically wrong with them(check some of the previous posts here to see that) and so forth and guess where those snide remarks come from... from women with large labia!  Women with large labia sure know how to dish it out but the just don't like to take it yet you are accusing others of being immature?

The only thing the women here have done is talk about how they look and express how they feel not only about themselves but how good it feels that they aren't the only ones who look the way they do and for the post you quoted, what was wrong with that?  There were no derogatory remarks made at large labia and she simply said that she liked how she looked.  Where is the harm in that?  At least she's not acting like you.  The only comments here made towards women with large labia is what was told to the women by other people that they know in their lives and even then, it's nothing compared to the trashing that ladies who are bigger do to us who are smaller every chance they get.  These women never once insulted larger women just so they can inflate their egos.  That and I have yet to see a woman with little to no labia post on a thread for large labia blowing up at everyone and falsely accusing them of trash talking others the way you have.  Do some more research on this topic and you'll see what I mean.

If you have had people make comments on how you look then I'm very sorry for that but I can assure you that many of the ladies here with small labia know how that feels because just read through the posts and you will see that they too have had people put them down for how they look so they can sympathize with you in that aspect but since you are only seeing what you want to see, I doubt you will see how many of these women can relate to how it feels to be insulted for something they have no control over.

As for men in this thread, there are very few of them and the ones that have posted simply said that they like women with small labia.  Again, what is the harm in that?  I've seen time and time again about how so many men love large labia so why is it such a crime that there are men who like them smaller?  Are you saying that you have absolutely no preferences whatsoever?  I seriously doubt it.

Also, I have come across women with small labia who want larger ones but the difference is that there is no surgery for it.  What women with small labia would have to do is either pierce their labia or use clamps in order to attach weights down there in hopes to stretch it to make them bigger and if they have no labia at all, this won't even work for them.  I'd much rather go under the knife then to add weights to my crotch but surgery is not an option for women who are smaller unlike those who are bigger.

Here's another thing for you to ponder.  Whenever a lady with small labia posts in a thread about larger ones, she is either jumped all over by women and men who think like you or ignored(mostly ignored) yet in this thread alone, there have been several posts that had to be deleted by an administrator because of the vulgar language and insults made towards all of us and guess what?  Those comments were made from women with large labia!  Funny, isn't it?  Women with large labia seem to think it's acceptable to trash other people but God forbid if someone were to do that right back to them.  Not only that but you seem to think it's okay to behave in such a manner towards people who have done absolutely NOTHING to you.  Explain the logic in that.

I will finish this post by saying again, you seriously need to get help because your insecurities are far too extreme.
ladies ladies calm down - we should all be supporting each other, not sniping. i agree partly with both of you. me personally just like sb41 have suffered for 20 years with large labia, not just psychologically but the pain aspect, which for u  no/little labia ladies would b hard to imagine (pain side) so i eventually had labiaplasty, but the stupid surgeon removed near enough everything apart from the hood part, so im now left wiv no labia, but, god id rather that than what i had before, so i can speak from both sides!
no-one, but no-one should be so nasty to make rotten remarks EITHER way. us with large and us with none should support each other.

as an ex large labia lady i really understand the problems and it makes me sooooo angry to read comments - particularly where a woman has been put down and insulted by a man! - probably only cos they have a small **** anyway ha ha.

small/no labia ladies, seriously u are sooo lucky - do not feel odd or freakish, and ladies with large labia, if u are happy and can live with it, then good for you.xx
wow im so happy i found this! i recently started trying to learn more about my body and making aure everything is ok and when i seen a few pictures of viginas with inner libias and realized that i dont have any, i thought something was wrong with me or maybe it was because im over weight or something. thanks for posting this! now i can relaxe untill i find something else that i think is wrong with my body and go crazy searching for an answere lol  
wow this is really great im a junior in highschool just beginning health & i notice a difference between me and the text book. I have an extremely small libia and that my mound is larger than most womens. I know im overwheight and with help from my dr im trying to change that and my friends on the sports teams i've joined are very supportive. But I felt ashamed and panicy and felt i couldnt and shouldent tell anyone about this. Now reading this has comferted me a lot :) thx you ladies i really appreciate it <3
I am 41 and have no minora either. Personally, I like it. i dont have to worry about having those gross flaps of skin hanging out like you see on porn stars. It looks neat and young. Be happy that you were blessed with no extra sagging skin!! :)
katy
wow im 22 and im a mother to one child. when i was younger i cant ever remember having any labia minora, im very sure that they have been pretty much non existent. i never suffered from any itchiness or discomfort until after the birth of my daughter, i went to a sexual health clinic at the hospital and it was never mentiond that anything was missing down below until the last time i went with a seperate concern and the doctor asked if i had ever had any labia minora and i told him i cant ever remember having any. he didnt seem concerned and since then i've not had many concerns either. or at least not until very recently when i started feeling itcy again. i dont have any white spots or cracked skin or pain during sexual intercourse just the itchiness. when i read in a post of linchen sclarous my heart sank, maybe i came here to find reasurance and found that it can lead to cancer. that has put a big fright in me to be honest. i guess i know my body and im concious of down below but it had frightend me a little. i think what is driving me crazy is (i speak personally) that as a young teen i never really took much notice down there, i new i didnt have any but since my early teens i cant be sure if it has shrank slightly or not and that is what is driving me mad. as like many on this site i dont know what it feels like to have a big labia minora and i cant judge what its like. however looks wise i dont mind not having them. if they are missing due to shrinking i would have concerns, if mother nature mde me this was i can be happy with that. iv never had any problems with partners notliking down there, non of them having even mentiond that anything might be missing. i have what i think is normal sexual function and my only concern is that it could cause vulva cancer. i understand we are all made differently, big or small we are fine. just medical side is a worry. i think i will be calling to make an appointment to see the specialist again tommorow morning. wish evryone luck in finding out the answers to your worries x
Just like donnie6 I'm a man and the first girl I was with did not have a labia minora. I've seen movies & magazines prior to being with this girl and all images have shown a labia minora, so I thought her vagina was different because she was a virgin but after one and a half years of being sexually active I realized she looked the same as the day we met. I looked into it and realized what it is that was different and she is the way she is, everybody is different in all sizes shapes & colors. Personally I agree with donnie6 as I think a vagina with no labia minora is so much more beautiful. You girls are not freaks or deformed, be proud of who you are and what you look like.
I think we may have twin vags  LOL   :)  You described mine perfectly, so you aren't the only one.  I'm interested in seeing if anything changes "down there" now that I have started to eat healthier and work out...  losing 10 pounds haven't made a difference down there.... so we'll see!
wow your question certainly unleashed a lot of replies!I am directing this to everyone as an information or awareness to our bodies.I am 58 and have been post menopausal for about 6 years now.I think I was considered average in labia size.Since I have gone through the "change" my labia have shrank away.At first it was just thinning and then they started decreasing all over.They are all but gone now. Research tells me this is a normal phase when hormones decrease.It also explains why my libido has diminished and I no longer feel like snuggling  or cuddling etc.I suffer from fibromyalgia and so the feelings of not wanting to be touched I was associating to that.I now think it is the loss of hormones that has accentuated this issue.I am going to the OBGYN soon for my annual check up and will ask about this at that time.I don't really miss the labias but I do miss the feelings I used to have.I hope I can regain some of those old desires if it turns out to be hormones I need.I just wanted to post that the older we are will effect the way we are too and not be startled if it happens -just prepared.
Hi Ladies (and admirers!). First, there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of your tiny/missing labia minora. I can relate to almost all of the comments on here. It IS less common, and in some cases, fairly "rare" depending on who you ask. It is a NORMAL variation. You most often see pictures of women like us in porn mags, but even then a lot of those women have been artifically arbrushed, so it's not as common as you'd think. I think we look beautiful, clean, neat, and well sexy! I love the way we look, don't every let anyone tell you otherwise. Hands down, life is easier for US in terms of sexual and body image issues....in general the women who have pain with intercourse, pain in tight clothing, and insecurity about their vagina tend to have large labia, not smaller labia. Some women even need to have surgery so they can be more comfortable. We have it easy. And I think we look gorgeous!

P.S. I know some of you found this forum by accident, but I don't understand the need for a few comments on here. For those of you who have larger labia minora and felt the need to bolster yourself while putting us down is uncalled for. This is OUR forum, a place for the rare people like us to reassure each other and treasure our bodies. I wouldn *never* go onto a forum for larger labia women (who are just as beautiful but in a different way) and start bragging about how gorgeous my "tight" vagina is and share my "distaste" for others with larger minora. We are not defective, we are not "childish" looking, we are not "less" of a woman. We are beautiful and there is simply no need for any negative comments here.

All are beautiful in their own way, so let's leave it at that. And for the smaller lipped girls out there...stop complaining! You've got to be joking! As I've said, some people don't understand us, but we are a beautiful variation of nature. Enjoy your body, be proud.
I also do not have a labia minora and am glad to know that I am not the only one because I was starting to wonder if I had something wrong with me down there. I have seen pictures of women who have a labia minora and I never really realized that the labia minora and labia majora are two different parts of the female genitalia, I just always referred to it as the labia. I am glad to know that it is normal to have a non-existent labia minora.
wow glad i read this post i never realized i didn't have a labia minora just though its what it what it suppose to look like until i had my first daughter and her looked very different but i just thought you know everyone is different then i had my second daughter and her looked like mine so got a little concerned about my older daughter so i asked the doctor about it she laugh and said that is very common but most women don't know or think the not normal because where to shy to talk about it so much props to everyone for not being to shy to talk about it  
I am so happy to find this posting, I am 16 years old, a virgin and I just discovered I have no labia minora and no hoodet clit. I feel good knowing that there are other women out there that are similar to me and I am not alone. I like my look.

Awesome, my favorite pussies have no labia. They are rare and beautiful. My email is ***@****. For all that is good and holy in this world, please mail me!
Wow. Now I can finally let loose. I have no inner labia either. When I first got my period at age 13 and was reading instructions from the Tampax box, I always wondered what the directions meant when they said "spread your inner labia." !! Thought it had to be a misprint!  Started to get a little uneasy when my first boyfriend in college said I wasn't "elongated like a real woman." Also had a guy make a comment about being able to "find it." Then heard one boyfriend talk about a girlfriend he once had with a "big gash."Hell, I really had a complex then!

After finding this thread and reading every post, I felt relieved and maybe more 'normal' but after that initial giddiness, I still come to the conclusion that I still want a pair! I mean maybe not the big twisted, fleshy ones--but hey, there has to be a happy medium. Just a delicate little pair that runs the length of that cavern, know what I mean? I would still feel less self-conscious and feel that I was  in possession of that feminine mystery which so allures all species. yea, sure we and our partners get used to what we got but in a perfect anatomical world---I would want a set. Heck, I feel like a taco with nothin inside!  What I got down there in total is no bigger than a small bean!

Guess that is why I was always drawn to the Calla Lily flower. Ever see one? It looks like the beautiful representation of a pair of womanly labia.I still am so envious of women with pretty vagina's!

Also, I have to believe they were put there for good reason. Since I have obsessed about this for 25 years without ever discussing this with a soul---I found they are there to shield the vaginal opening from various bacteria, etc. Also, there are glands in the labia that secrete to keep you moist. Erego---maybe can offer more lubrication during sex.  

I also wondered if that was the reason I never  had a vaginal orgasm. perhaps all that skin moves around in such a  way as to "trip" the orgasm during penetration. (As opposed to all my orgasms which were given by hand or mouth.)

From an analytical standpoint,I would love to know if we labia-less have more trouble with vaginal infections, etc. Also, if we have less vaginal orgasms.

It certainly may have to do with estrogen issues in adolescence. I also have the other curse of a "small bush". never needed to worry about any bikini line!

I hate my vagina and it would be the first body part I would trade in if given the chance. I would rather feel more confident and sensual in my sexuality--and would much rather fall into the norm of the bell- curve than be among the members of  the labialess-r-us group.  
My inner labia is very small that it doesn't even go completely around the opening of my vulva and I have never had problems with vaginal orgasms.  I also cannot recall if I ever had a yeast infection before so I really don't think that the inner labia prevents infections or lessens the chance of vaginal orgasms.

Another thing, I seriously do not think that hormones affect that area because I remember reading a study that said women with PCOS tend to have larger inner labia because of the higher testosterone levels yet I have spoken to some women with PCOS who have little to no labia.  When it comes to this, I believe genetics is the reason why we look the way we do. :)
What is PCOS? And yes, that's how mine are/is. They are nowhere near the opening to my vagina. it's one straight shot into the vagina.  No folded skin anywhere to be found.Just a litle V-shaped thing up at the top.

We should ask our gyno's what percentage of women look like this. I still think we are in the minority. Didn't one of the guys post that we are "rare"?
At first I didn't realise I was different, but then I started watching lesbian porn with my boyfriend and that's when it hit me. These girls had labia minoras, weird frilly flappy  things (no offense girls!). I was like; ''I don't have that''. I asked my boyfriend and he hadn't noticed, but when I pointed it out he told me he preferred me without a labia minora. And to be honest, I do too. It looks cleaner and more attractive.
Wow, I'm 35 yrs old & have two kids, and definetly had my share of lovers.. I never had any complaints.. Recently i started a new job and all i do is brazalian waxes, and it's made me feel less than a woman because i do not have inner labia.(one side is a lil bigger, and the other has nothing)  I've always been able orgasism, kegel, and do what i thought was right sexually.  I read some things that men have wrote about, loving large inner labia and it really me had me feeling like i've been missing out sexually.. My husband like myself has had many partners before marriage and tells me i'm fine.( is he just saying that cuz he loves me?)  90% of my clients all have bigger labias, I really feel like i'm missing out.  I was never one to LOVE oral sex,  My husband also loves to give oral and i've never been that in to it.  I've read some african tribes stretch their labias in order to feel more like a woman.  So are we normal??  I'm asking my gyno next appointment!

I'm relieved to know that i'm not alone.   My husband tells me I have little vagina, and that it's about ur insides not ur out..  I dunno why, a man would post such things as women w/ no inner labia or little labia are under developed, bad enough society plays mind trips on us not being the perfect weight or having the perfect breast..

After seeing all the different Big inner labias I definetly feel grateful, because i can't imagine being on my monthly cycle and having to clean all extra skin!   I guess that's looking at the bright side of things..  

But are we missing out sexually, does it feel good to have ur labia sucked on?  
Girl, i have none and you some, why do we do this to ourselves, it never stopped me from getting mine, and you should not feel bad about urself!  It's kind of like penis envy.. as women we we all would love to know what it feels like to be a man.. I just would like to know if my sexual pleasure would be increased if i had bigger labia??  Go for yours sister!!!
I have labia less, and have had better orgasisms vaginally than being stimulated thru clitorious.. as for infections i do get an occasional yeast infection when on antibiotics or in a wet babysuit..  Hope this helped!
i have no labia minora and im fine even though i have wonderde what it would be like to have one.  didnt know it wasnt so called "normal" until i started working in and ob/gyn office.  all vaginas are different ive seen my share being a nurse in ob/gyn, at least 10-15 a day.  i have something called congenital adrenal hyperplasia which can affect sexual organs in the womb.  i have a large clitoris and no labia minora and i have never had a man tell me i looked funny or strange they actually like it and say the sex feels better so lets all be happy with what god gave us and be glad that we don't have both sex organs
Thankx
Boy am I glad I found these posts. I never paid much attention to what my vulva looked like until I watched porn and realized mine didn't look right. I even had a doctor tell me it was "atrophied." Interestingly, I've never had a man mention it.

It turns out I'm just missing the inner labia. I have a tiny hood and a tiny clitoris. I always wondered what women were getting pierced when they get a piercing "down there." LOL. I don't have any extra skin to pierce. I also wondered what the heck it meant when people talked about "beef curtains."

As for it being hereditary, I know my sister has long inner labia and complains about them being painful. So while I'd like to be more "normal" in this department, I guess maybe I am lucky I'm not having pain.

I have no idea if this is related, but I also have very flat, almost inverted nipples. I've also been self conscious about this. In the past I've definitely felt that my "lady parts" are not womanly enough, but I'm working on accepting myself as I am. We're all different and that's a good thing because the world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

Hello everyone. I was born with labia but I had labiaplasty because one side was slighty longer than the other. My gyno amputated me no i have none at all. Is my sexlife over? And do men really care what size labia you have? Im very upset and this has effected me very much.. any opinions?
I'm 17 and I don't have a labia minora... and neither does my mother or grandmother, I found out recently. It must be genetic or something. When I was young, I remember that during health, they showed us the diagrams of the vagina and I thought the diagram looked nothing look mine and that it looked kind of gross (no offense, haha). I just couldn't pinpoint what was different. I probably wouldn't have been able to, except for the fact that my mom came home from the gynecologist a few weeks ago and told me that they told her that she had no labia minora and I realized that's what  was different with me too.
I was born without inner labia minora.  I did not know that I was different until having done some research online at various websites...I was just curious about other vaginas... and looking at photographs on this website, www.****.tumblr.com I began to wonder what was wrong with me, none of these looked anything like mine.  I asked my boyfriend and he said I didn't have inner lips... but he said that he loves it that I don't and that I am special and unique and he loves how it looks.  I think everyone's vagina is different, whether big, small, with or without inner labia.  
I am glad to know I am not alone as I do not have an inner labia but neither does any girls on my side of the family and we are native american as I am 1/4 cherokee and choctaw. I am also overweight and have no clit hood. I have two children and thought like everyone else from porn to images of vagina's that I couldn't find one that looks like mine as I have no extra skin. I was going to ask my OBGYN if this was normal once but was too embarassed but also thought if she doesn't say anything like did you know you have no inner labia then it must be normal. I am glad I found this page as I thought for along time that I was the only one until recently I discussed it with my mother who is 1/2 cherokee and 1/2 choctaw and she said she doesnt have one.
I also have no labia minora. I thought it was normal not to have one until my sister in law was talking about hers... and said it's weird not to have them. I've watched porn before, but I just thought all that extra skin was from having sex all day. I've been searching online for a picture of a vagina like mine, and I couldn't find one single picture. There are lots with little flaps, but none like mine with no flaps. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do have a clitoral hood, not a big one, but I do have one I think.

For the larger labia'd girls on here, I found more guys saying they liked larger labias. I think maybe the "smaller labia" girls would bash on both the no labia and the big labia girls.

And I do have Native American in me, not a lot, but it's in there.
I have been worried for some time now that I wasn't complete down there when I realized that I too am without labia minora. I always thought that mine were just really unpronounced which is why I never could really see them but upon really close inspection I came to the realization that I was just made without labia minora. I feel so much better that not only am I not the only one but that there are many of us. I am posting this so that the next woman who thinks her vagina is freakish or incomplete or just goes searching the Internet for reassurance that she's normal has one more post to read to let her know that she was made perfectly. Thank you to all the women who posted here confirming their labia minora free status--you have no idea just how much better you have made me feel!
i didn't realize until today that there is something wrong with me :( i had no idea women are supposed to have two sets of vagina lips. i mean i knew from seeing pornos before that some women's vaginas look very weird to me cuz of what looked like a bunch of excess skin on their vagina lips there but i had no idea that what i was seeing was their second set of lips showing through. and i definitely had no idea THEY were the normal ones, i thought it was them who had the strange vagina, not me.
up til today i actually liked the way my vagina looks compared to theirs but now i feel like i am missing a body part and there is something that went wrong with me as a fetus and maybe even my genes are mutated to cause me to be deformed. i totally get why girls with big labia skins feel like we should not be upset but ours isnt just small, we dont have it AT ALL. i dont think they understand how it feels like to feel like you're not even a fully formed girl. at least they have everything they are supposed to have :\
LISTEN.. well i have the same issue but to be honest, i dont like it that way..
in another week im doing a surgery to make inner labia. actually i have them but they are so small i can bearly see them. i know the DR, and he knows how to make the labia smaller and also how to make them bigger. if u girls like it that way thats cool!! but the ones who doesnt..just know u can fix it.
I also am of Native American decent and have almost no visible labia minora.  I would love to know if there is an actual correlation.  Also, I attempted to get my hood pierced and the qualified professional that was doing the piercing told me that he couldn't in good concience pierce what little hood I do have.
As a guy, I have never really thought of this, neither have I heard much about it. However, when I got a girlfriend, she didn't want to show me or let me see her vagina, I figured something was up but didn't know what it could be as I am a guy not a girl. I asked her a few times why, she never said why, I let her come out on her own but give her comfort since it was something that obviously really bothered her, she did come out, and it was this problem, no inner labia. I don't mind it, no guy should, its still all fine, if a guy worries about how it looks, then he should go find a pornstar, no human is the same, but some problems may trouble a girl, just give them comfort because they may think they are alone from looking at the people around them, but they are not, there will always be someone with a similar problem somewhere. Just as me and my girlfriend do, there is no problem, she still gets orgasms etc, it doesn't really bother her much anymore.
hi i either have a inner labia its normal. And your not alone i thought at first i was alone, but i guessed wrong. Were all perfectly fine just a little bit different and its okay being different and like i said your not alone.
I am 40 year old now and  divored. A couple of months ago  I was datng this guy who liked me otherwse but aftr a couple of meetings we finally decided to explore the sexual side, so everthing was going well, but when he got down on me, he asked "hey ! you dont have the turkey  skin".. I was confused as to what was he saying, then he explained that I am missing the labia minora.. and the next day he sent me an email that he doesnt want to   continue wih this relationship becuse I am missng somthing that he enjoys to suck on.now I am scared to even date anyone.
Hi I'm 17 and I'm just now realizing that I don't have any labia minora either. I thought all the girls who had it were weird and I was normal. I looked at some porn and realized that they all had labia and I don't so I looked this up on the Internet and everyone was saying if you don't have them you're unattractive,undeveloped,childlike,extended *** crack etc. Now I'm scared to ever have sex because guys probably think I look like a little girl :(
That is so ridiculous that a man ended a relationship because he enjoys sucking on big lips. I have medium sized labia minor not too big or small in fact I have never paid much attention to them which means they must be average in size since I didn't obsess about them, but as a woman I do admire the simple beauty of a vagina with no labia minor. I have had many sexual partners and LOVE sex I have intense orgasms from oral and multiple orgasms from vaginal sex...and I am getting to my point here. I absolutely HATE when a man tries to suck on my labia minor....I want to smack them on the head and ask them why they are wasting their time doing that when it will not result in anything other than distracting me from my goal....ORGASM! Don't let one lip sucking RUDE weirdo derail you from pursuing a satisfying sexual partner, you are beautiful and sexy and NOT missing anything by not having big lips to suck on...trust me on that!
I have no inner labia at all & have always wanted to have some put on, cuz I feel deformed like a freak. I didn't know they had enhancement surgery. I just wonder if they could put something on when you have nothing there at all. Maybe you have to have small labia for them to attach to. I don't know. The other day I asked my husband what he preferred & I told him to be honest. He told me that he loves what I have cuz I'm the love of his life, but that in the past he always preferred larger labia. I did tell him to be honest so, I didn't say a word after he gave me his answer. But, I couldn't help but feel hurt. My husband said that I wouldn't be me if I had the surgery, but I want to be improved so I feel better.
What does mean to not have an inner labia?
grinny, Different men like different things!  Unike that guy, I much prefer women with very small or no labia minora. I am sure that you are very beautiful in that respect. Many women in Hollywood have paid big bucks for the "Barbie" look.
i'll bet you are beautiful! regardless of whatever "standard" our society imposes upon us…we should embrace differences and be totally happy with the bodies we live in. i used to hate my penis,uncircumised,somewhat on the short side, and thick. as i grew older i discovered women absolutly loved my penis and found the thickness more pleasurable than a long one…i began to fall in love with my penis all over again at 20 years old, and the love affair continues to this day, 39 years later!  the moral of all this;LOVE YOURSELF AS YOU ARE! gary taylor,clayton,nc